BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Shine Spray, Professionals Vibrant is a finishing shine spray that adds brilliance to your hair. The Suave Spray, 3 oz, contains silk amino acids and light-reflective mineral bursts, so you can quickly and easily restore shine to your hair. The Suave Vibrant Shine Spray enables you to lightly mist your hair when extra shine is desired. It also is designed to give you up to 60 percent more shine.

Jody M.
Mamou, LA
I use this after I straighten my hair. It gives it a shine but doesn't make it greasy. My hair usually stays shiny all day once I use it. It's affordable and does what I need it to do. It works better than other products like this that I've tried. I will continue to use this.
Monica T.
Monument, CO
This product of course has a nice price, Suave always does. I do like the smell, it almost smells sweet. It has a very light shine, do not expect an intense effect. It is easy to apply and can be used in wet or dry hair :)
Kate H.
Draper, UT
I love the shine this product gives my hair! I think that it really adds a lot without making your hair look greasy. It is a great price, and lasts a while as well. I would recommend!
Kaley K.
I used it ones and it worked great and it was really good but it made my hair oily that’s what I thought .but it was really just the shine so I love how strong it is and I would definitely buy it again
Cheyanne T.
This really does give your hair a healthy looking shine, which shocked me for his cheap it is! I use this after I style my hair and I love it. It's super easy to find as well. I will continue to buy this product for a cheap alternative to my higher end products. I would recommend.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
It made my hair shiny but also very greasy and feeling weighed down i did not like it and i will not repurchase or recommend to anyone. It smelled good but i just didn't like it and think there are other products i would rather spend my money on that may actually work for me
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
Pretty good! I grabbed this at Walmart in a pinch when I was out of town once and needed something to conceal my frizz! I have dry color treated hair, as I change my color very frequently, so I needed something to make my hair shine and not look dull and dry. This did the job great for the price! I have others I love more but I would definitely buy again if I needed to!
Liz H.
Memphis , TN
Even my grandma wanted to buy this after she saw me using it. It lasts FOR-EVER.. Its leaves your hair shiny and healthy looking without making it feel greasy or weighing down our hair. I have fine hair so finding a product that works for me is really hard sometimes, but this is always a great go to.
catherine p.
not for me but that's because i alreasy have oily fine hair so it's already pretty shiny bit on my sister she has courser hair and it's thick and it makes her hair look healthy
Monica W.
This shine spray is special in many ways! Not only does it add brilliant shine, frizz control, and touchable softness, but it doesn't weigh down my hair or make it look greasy, which is usually a problem I have with most shine sprays on the market. An additional bonus, is the fine, light-reflecting, micro-shimmer, that adds an extra punch of glistening shine to my hair. It absolutely doesn't look like glitter, FYI. It also has a nice, fresh, scent, that leaves my hair smelling sweet & clean. Best of all, the price Is amazing. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine, AR
Will this help with frizz an dullness?
kaylie s.
San Antonio, TX
If you have ore questions call 210 331 1531
Amanda P.
Moscow
Is this perfume or something for your hair? 😂 How do you use this stuff?
kaylie s.
San Antonio, TX
Cal 210 331 1531 for more questions?
Michelle V.
Does this actually make your hair shine?