Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Spray uploaded by Morgan T.Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Spray uploaded by Alyssa G.Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Spray uploaded by Andrea B.

BY SUAVE

Suave Professionals.
New.
Vibrant shine.
Salon proven to restore shine as well as Sebastian*.
Spray adds brilliance with light mineral bursts. see more...

Stephanie M.
Slidell, LA
My hair is very knotty when I get out the shower and Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Spray not only untangles my hair ! So I can brush thru it but doesn't weigh it down and make it look oily, when it dries! I would defiantly recommend it to all my friends& family!! My 14 year old daughter uses it too,so I absolutely trust this product!! Me & my daughter's hair is always just the right amount of shiny ! With no weigh down to our hair, that's what I love the most!!!
Sue H.
Greeneville, Tn
The suave professionals vibrant shine spray works great for me. I used it yesterday for the first time and my hair was not only soft and so smooth, the shine was incredible. I have never had any other product make my hair look and feel that good. It smells nice also. This product is great for everyday use if you want your hair to look like you just stepped out of the salon.
Sandra A.
Taylorsville, NC
This is my new obsession. It works so much better than my more expensive shine sprays. I have natural dark blonde curly hair. It helps create any style I want to wear that day. I gave a bottle to my cosmatologist sister who swears by expensive salon brands...she's hooked now to.
kristen f.
Mckinney, TX
Smells good, and doesn't leave my hair feeling hard or crunchy. easy to use when I'm in a rush and need to wash my hair but don't have time. leaves my hair with an attractive wave and stays for hours on end. i would highly recommend this to others with all types of hair.
Teresa B.
Edison, NJ
I love this on my wigs , I have to wear a wig because of my permanent alopecia from chemo treatments its not to pricey but it lasts a bit I Love it and will continue to use it because yes it is effective and natural looking , everything has room for improvement
Viviana A.
Bakersfield, CA
I like to wear this after the shower or after I finish styling my hair so it can give it some shine. I have curly hair and its effective on making my hair look shiny instead of dry. It has a good smell not strong. I would keep buying this all over again.
Taylor D.
Sikeston, MO
This product leaves your hair smooth, soft, and sleek. I think it makes it a little too oiley or greasy feeling. So i don't spray as much on my hair. When not using much i like it. Its a little pricey for the product. I don't think i would buy it again.
Shelby R.
This really helps my hair to get a clean looking shine. It allows all my stray hairs to stay in place, and it's quick and easy fix. Just for when I want to go out, but don't have that much time to get ready or do anything special to my hair.
Sarah B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This is a really nice product for the price. It really takes my frizz without weighing down my hair. It's great for the summer and is not over priced at all. Plus it's smells absolutely wonderful! I would definitely recommend it
Katie K.
This product is decent for the money you spend on it. I guess I just really didn't notice a difference in the look of my hair when I used it and when I didn't. It did make my hair feel soft though so I continued to use it.
Barbara G.
Kingsport, TN
Does anyone know where i can get this?? I'm in love with it and i cant find it anymore! My supply is running low 😞
Michelle V.
Does this actually make your hair shine?