Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Spray uploaded by Andrea B.Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Spray uploaded by Alyssa G.Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Spray uploaded by Morgan T.

BY SUAVE

Suave Professionals.
New.
Vibrant shine.
Salon proven to restore shine as well as Sebastian*.
Spray adds brilliance with light mineral bursts. see more...

Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Springfield, MA

Oh goodness! I purchased this on a whim and am glad that I did. I was intrigued by all the glitter-y mica I saw floating around in the bottle - SURELY something that contained such sparkly flecks had to create shine! I have been previously disappointed with Tresemme's shine spray that just left my hair feeling super weighed down with no noticeable shine. I am so impressed with Suave's shine spray. Immediate, noticeable mega shine with a glossy finish! I would be careful not to overdo it with this one, as too much could easily make you look greasy instead of a lovely, shiny-haired goddess.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Polo, IL
I really love this product after I curl or straighten my hair if its looking a bit "you totally used heat on me" and has a slight dry look. It smells wonderful and it really helps make your hair shine and look alive (It also makes your hair nice and smooth to the touch). It does have extremely fine looking glitter in it, its more of a shimmer, but thats what makes it work so well in my opinion. I would give it a 5 star but there is the fact that you can go slight overboard with it, but thats completely user error.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Slidell, LA
My hair is very knotty when I get out the shower and Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Spray not only untangles my hair ! So I can brush thru it but doesn't weigh it down and make it look oily, when it dries! I would defiantly recommend it to all my friends& family!! My 14 year old daughter uses it too,so I absolutely trust this product!! Me & my daughter's hair is always just the right amount of shiny ! With no weigh down to our hair, that's what I love the most!!!
Maria J.
Maria J.
It is a spray increases the vitality of the dyed hair, leaving it with a soft look, vibrates and shines to perfection. It is the perfect finishing touch to any hair style. Formulated with an infusion of panthenol and crystals of oil, Glamour recharge controls frizz at the same time discard protection UV to prevent the dye from discoloring Sun product is applied uniformly on all the hair.
Elissa P.
Elissa P.
Newark, NJ
I really like this shine spray ! I love the fact that it doesn't weigh down my hair. I apply some usually after I am done straitening my hair and it gives it the shine that I want with out making it greasy. I have thick hair but anything tends to make it greasy and this doesn't do that. I wouldn't really recommend this product to people with fine hair because it might make yours greasy.
Sue H.
Sue H.
Greeneville, Tn
The suave professionals vibrant shine spray works great for me. I used it yesterday for the first time and my hair was not only soft and so smooth, the shine was incredible. I have never had any other product make my hair look and feel that good. It smells nice also. This product is great for everyday use if you want your hair to look like you just stepped out of the salon.
Chanel H.
Chanel H.
Bend, OR
I used to use this on my hair. Obviously because it is an oil, a little goes a long way. And I mean a little bit, but over time I realized this felt like it was really drying out my hair... It started to build up product on my scalp and just started feeling really cheap. I started using salon products after this. Not to be used for the sensitive scalp and skin customer.
ashleigh p.
ashleigh p.
Leesburg, VA
This product was fantastic. After having two kids and when the prenatal vitamins are out of my system my hair just seemed to settle into this dull lifeless funk. This spray helped me and my hair get some of that glimmer and shine back. And the best part with having two small children suave products don't break the bank!!!! $$$$
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
Dale, TX
The spray leaves my hair with an amazing shine and soft touch to it, and the smell is also amazing and it lasts for the whole day leaving my hair straight and shiny. My hair is long which is sometimes hard to keep it contained. I would really recommend it to people who have trouble keeping their hair smooth.
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been using this for about 2 years now and I absolutely love this product. I tend to have dry and dull looking hair but when I spray a little of this in my hair it gives it a great shine! Without looking oily of coarse. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone with with dry dull hair such as mine.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Does this actually make your hair shine?
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Kingsport, TN
Does anyone know where i can get this?? I'm in love with it and i cant find it anymore! My supply is running low 😞