Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Spray uploaded by Andrea B.Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Spray uploaded by Alyssa G.Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Spray uploaded by Morgan T.

BY SUAVE

Suave Professionals.
New.
Vibrant shine.
Salon proven to restore shine as well as Sebastian*.
Spray adds brilliance with light mineral bursts. see more...

Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
Pretty good! I grabbed this at Walmart in a pinch when I was out of town once and needed something to conceal my frizz! I have dry color treated hair, as I change my color very frequently, so I needed something to make my hair shine and not look dull and dry. This did the job great for the price! I have others I love more but I would definitely buy again if I needed to!
Destiny R.
i was really hoping this would work for me but it didn't, sadly. ): for me i found it hard to even get the product out of the squirter thing and kept having to push harder than i should have to. it also didn't help with dry hair at all, made it feel so much more dry.
Stephanie M.
Slidell, LA
My hair is very knotty when I get out the shower and Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Spray not only untangles my hair ! So I can brush thru it but doesn't weigh it down and make it look oily, when it dries! I would defiantly recommend it to all my friends& family!! My 14 year old daughter uses it too,so I absolutely trust this product!! Me & my daughter's hair is always just the right amount of shiny ! With no weigh down to our hair, that's what I love the most!!!
Maria G.
It is a spray increases the vitality of the dyed hair, leaving it with a soft look, vibrates and shines to perfection. It is the perfect finishing touch to any hair style. Formulated with an infusion of panthenol and crystals of oil, Glamour recharge controls frizz at the same time discard protection UV to prevent the dye from discoloring Sun product is applied uniformly on all the hair.
Morgan T.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been using this for about 2 years now and I absolutely love this product. I tend to have dry and dull looking hair but when I spray a little of this in my hair it gives it a great shine! Without looking oily of coarse. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone with with dry dull hair such as mine.
Elissa P.
Newark, NJ
I really like this shine spray ! I love the fact that it doesn't weigh down my hair. I apply some usually after I am done straitening my hair and it gives it the shine that I want with out making it greasy. I have thick hair but anything tends to make it greasy and this doesn't do that. I wouldn't really recommend this product to people with fine hair because it might make yours greasy.
Sydney B.
Polo, IL
I really love this product after I curl or straighten my hair if its looking a bit "you totally used heat on me" and has a slight dry look. It smells wonderful and it really helps make your hair shine and look alive (It also makes your hair nice and smooth to the touch). It does have extremely fine looking glitter in it, its more of a shimmer, but thats what makes it work so well in my opinion. I would give it a 5 star but there is the fact that you can go slight overboard with it, but thats completely user error.
Sue H.
Greeneville, Tn
The suave professionals vibrant shine spray works great for me. I used it yesterday for the first time and my hair was not only soft and so smooth, the shine was incredible. I have never had any other product make my hair look and feel that good. It smells nice also. This product is great for everyday use if you want your hair to look like you just stepped out of the salon.
Aanika F.
Orem, UT
A great choice to brighten up hair that needs a little boost! I really liked it but I don't think I will buy it again just because I feel like it took out some of the volume that my hair naturally has. It weighed it down a little. I'd say great if you're wanting to go with your hair down straight because it will stay sleek.
Isabel R.
San Antonio, TX
The spray leaves my hair with an amazing shine and soft touch to it, and the smell is also amazing and it lasts for the whole day leaving my hair straight and shiny. My hair is long which is sometimes hard to keep it contained. I would really recommend it to people who have trouble keeping their hair smooth.
Barbara G.
Kingsport, TN
Does anyone know where i can get this?? I'm in love with it and i cant find it anymore! My supply is running low 😞
Michelle V.
Does this actually make your hair shine?