BY SUAVE #14 in Texturizing Spray

Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Spray
  • "This has a really good scent, and works amazing, but a little goes a LONG way." in 3 reviews
  • "I have some dry, damaged hair and this does wonders." in 3 reviews
  • "It's affordable, smells nice and works great to fake a nice shine." in 2 reviews
  • "This smells really good." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair soft and shiny!" in 1 review
Monica W.
Monica W.
This shine spray is special in many ways! Not only does it add brilliant shine, frizz control, and touchable softness, but it doesn't weigh down my hair or make it look greasy, which is usually a problem I have with most shine sprays on the market. An additional bonus, is the fine, light-reflecting, micro-shimmer, that adds an extra punch of glistening shine to my hair. It absolutely doesn't look like glitter, FYI. It also has a nice, fresh, scent, that leaves my hair smelling sweet & clean. Best of all, the price Is amazing. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Amber A.
Amber A.
Ashland, KY
Sometimes my hair seems dull and unlively. One of my favorite features of this product it that my dry and dull hair becomes lively and shiny , which allows the overall health of my hair. It's effective and you only need to apply a few dabs all over your hair to see great results. The price of this product is cost effective especially, when your on a tight budget ; allowing me to obtain my desired result without comprising quality or my wallet, in the meantime. I would recommend this product to anyone who is struggling with similar dry dull issues like I was.
My hair is extremely dry and never seems to look silky and shiny naturally, even after I condition it. That's why I absolutely love this shine spray! I usually use this product last, after I've done all my heat styling as to not weigh my hair down.

I have pretty long hair but I use this sparingly so I spray one spritz into my palm and then run it through my hair and it works perfectly to give my hair a healthy sheen. Would repurchase once I run out, but I've had the same bottle for a year and I'm not even a fifth of the way through it!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Suave always fails me. As a kid, I loved their products. But recently I can't find anything hat works! This left my hair not shiny, but GREASY! I even used less then the recommend amount, and less then that, and my hair is always gross looking. I have normal hair, so maybe it would work on someone with thick hair. But I don't recommend this unless you want to look dirty.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Findlay, OH
I use Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Spray after I wash my hair. I shampoo and condition as usual and when I am out of the shower, I spray the shine spray on my hair and air dry. It makes my hair soft and I can easily comb thru my without tangles. Ithe helps when I flat iron my hair. I get so much shine after I flat iron and it lasts. Love this product. It's great.
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
This is a really nice spray, although I have to say it's not for my hair type. I have thin hair which gets oily fast so if I were to use it then my hair would look like a grease ball. It would be great for someone with thick hair looking for some extra shine. I still recommend this product although it just isn't for me. Still a nice product.
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Harriman, TN
This spray smells amazing. It has very very fine glitter in it and that (of course) made my hair super vibrant and shimmery without looking like I was going to an eighth grade dance. It lasted most of the day, but you have to be careful about how much you use. Just a little bit will do it. If you over-saturate, you'll get a greasy look- ew!
Darrian O.
Darrian O.
I absolutely love this product. My hair can be very dry and dull looking but I spray or two of this and it looks so healthy. The scent isn't too light or too strong so it's manageable. Having dark dull looking hair is not ok. I wish the shine would last a lot longer but it's probably because my hair soaks up all the moisture it receives!
Kira R.
Kira R.
Metuchen, NJ
I have thick hair but sometimes on bad hair days my hair does turn very coarse and is extremely hard to maintain or even style. However, with the suave professionals vibrant shine spray not only does the amazing product add shine to my hair but also provides it the perfect moisture to not b come so coarse!!
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
This stuff is so great to keep your hair looking extremely healthy and shiny! The price is unbeatable. I find myself reaching for this compared to high-end alternatives. Just use a light hand because a little goes a long way and you definitely do not want your hair looking oily. This product is great!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this help with frizz an dullness?
San Antonio, TX
If you have ore questions call 210 331 1531
San Antonio, TX
Cal 210 331 1531 for more questions?