BY SUAVE #18 in Texturizing Spray

• "I have some dry, damaged hair and this does wonders." in 3 reviews
  • "This has a really good scent, and works amazing, but a little goes a LONG way." in 3 reviews
  • "It's affordable, smells nice and works great to fake a nice shine." in 2 reviews
  • "It leaves my hair soft and shiny!" in 1 review
  • "This smells really good." in 1 review
Cheyanne T.
This really does give your hair a healthy looking shine, which shocked me for his cheap it is! I use this after I style my hair and I love it. It's super easy to find as well. I will continue to buy this product for a cheap alternative to my higher end products. I would recommend.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
It made my hair shiny but also very greasy and feeling weighed down i did not like it and i will not repurchase or recommend to anyone. It smelled good but i just didn't like it and think there are other products i would rather spend my money on that may actually work for me
Liz H.
Memphis , TN
Even my grandma wanted to buy this after she saw me using it. It lasts FOR-EVER.. Its leaves your hair shiny and healthy looking without making it feel greasy or weighing down our hair. I have fine hair so finding a product that works for me is really hard sometimes, but this is always a great go to.
Kim L.
This adds super shine to your hair. Love anything that works like this. You don’t have to use much and it makes a big difference! It exceeded my expectations. Just be careful how much you use cause it can make your hair look oily if you use too much.
Deissy D.
Broomfield, CO
It goes on nice and smooth the spray is lightly and smells pretty good. Make sure you don't over spray your hair too much or else it will start making it look more oily instead of being shinny. I recommend it
Catherine P.
not for me but that's because i alreasy have oily fine hair so it's already pretty shiny bit on my sister she has courser hair and it's thick and it makes her hair look healthy
Monica W.
This shine spray is special in many ways! Not only does it add brilliant shine, frizz control, and touchable softness, but it doesn't weigh down my hair or make it look greasy, which is usually a problem I have with most shine sprays on the market. An additional bonus, is the fine, light-reflecting, micro-shimmer, that adds an extra punch of glistening shine to my hair. It absolutely doesn't look like glitter, FYI. It also has a nice, fresh, scent, that leaves my hair smelling sweet & clean. Best of all, the price Is amazing. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Amber A.
Ashland, KY
Sometimes my hair seems dull and unlively. One of my favorite features of this product it that my dry and dull hair becomes lively and shiny , which allows the overall health of my hair. It's effective and you only need to apply a few dabs all over your hair to see great results. The price of this product is cost effective especially, when your on a tight budget ; allowing me to obtain my desired result without comprising quality or my wallet, in the meantime. I would recommend this product to anyone who is struggling with similar dry dull issues like I was.
Kari g.
Sturgis, MI
I love the scent, but it makes my hair too greasy. I have naturally greasy hair, and it worsens it. I like the fruit garnia leave in conditioner best. For thay shine.
My hair is extremely dry and never seems to look silky and shiny naturally, even after I condition it. That's why I absolutely love this shine spray! I usually use this product last, after I've done all my heat styling as to not weigh my hair down.

I have pretty long hair but I use this sparingly so I spray one spritz into my palm and then run it through my hair and it works perfectly to give my hair a healthy sheen. Would repurchase once I run out, but I've had the same bottle for a year and I'm not even a fifth of the way through it!
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine , AR
Will this help with frizz an dullness?
kaylie s.
San Antonio, TX
If you have ore questions call 210 331 1531
kaylie s.
San Antonio, TX
Cal 210 331 1531 for more questions?