BY SUAVE #14 in Texturizing Spray

Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Spray
  • "This has a really good scent, and works amazing, but a little goes a LONG way." in 3 reviews
  • "I have some dry, damaged hair and this does wonders." in 3 reviews
  • "It's affordable, smells nice and works great to fake a nice shine." in 2 reviews
  • "This smells really good." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair soft and shiny!" in 1 review
Kim L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This adds super shine to your hair. Love anything that works like this. You don’t have to use much and it makes a big difference! It exceeded my expectations. Just be careful how much you use cause it can make your hair look oily if you use too much.
Cheyanne T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really does give your hair a healthy looking shine, which shocked me for his cheap it is! I use this after I style my hair and I love it. It's super easy to find as well. I will continue to buy this product for a cheap alternative to my higher end products. I would recommend.
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
It made my hair shiny but also very greasy and feeling weighed down i did not like it and i will not repurchase or recommend to anyone. It smelled good but i just didn't like it and think there are other products i would rather spend my money on that may actually work for me
Elizabeth H.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even my grandma wanted to buy this after she saw me using it. It lasts FOR-EVER.. Its leaves your hair shiny and healthy looking without making it feel greasy or weighing down our hair. I have fine hair so finding a product that works for me is really hard sometimes, but this is always a great go to.
Deissy D.
Broomfield, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
It goes on nice and smooth the spray is lightly and smells pretty good. Make sure you don't over spray your hair too much or else it will start making it look more oily instead of being shinny. I recommend it
Catherine P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
not for me but that's because i alreasy have oily fine hair so it's already pretty shiny bit on my sister she has courser hair and it's thick and it makes her hair look healthy
Kari g.
Sturgis, MI
I love the scent, but it makes my hair too greasy. I have naturally greasy hair, and it worsens it. I like the fruit garnia leave in conditioner best. For thay shine.
Raschele P.
East Falmouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little goes a long way! One little amount on long hair is all you need. Has a super duper nice scent! It gives a shine that isnt too over powering, but a nice healthy shine, which is what i stride for. I recommend to anyone who needs just that little extra boost of life.
Brenda T.
Reedley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This suave spray is amazing! Love the shine it gives to my hair and how not sticky it is. It's good for any hair type! It's a good product for a cheap price.
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you straight your hair regularly and it is starting to dull out. This spray will fix that for you. It will make you hair look nice, healthy, and shiny.
kaylie s.
San Antonio, TX
If you have ore questions call 210 331 1531
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this help with frizz an dullness?
kaylie s.
San Antonio, TX
Cal 210 331 1531 for more questions?