BY SUAVE #14 in Texturizing Spray

Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Spray
  • "This has a really good scent, and works amazing, but a little goes a LONG way." in 3 reviews
  • "I have some dry, damaged hair and this does wonders." in 3 reviews
  • "It's affordable, smells nice and works great to fake a nice shine." in 2 reviews
  • "This smells really good." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair soft and shiny!" in 1 review
Amber A.
Amber A.
Ashland, KY
Sometimes my hair seems dull and unlively. One of my favorite features of this product it that my dry and dull hair becomes lively and shiny , which allows the overall health of my hair. It's effective and you only need to apply a few dabs all over your hair to see great results. The price of this product is cost effective especially, when your on a tight budget ; allowing me to obtain my desired result without comprising quality or my wallet, in the meantime. I would recommend this product to anyone who is struggling with similar dry dull issues like I was.
My hair is extremely dry and never seems to look silky and shiny naturally, even after I condition it. That's why I absolutely love this shine spray! I usually use this product last, after I've done all my heat styling as to not weigh my hair down.

I have pretty long hair but I use this sparingly so I spray one spritz into my palm and then run it through my hair and it works perfectly to give my hair a healthy sheen. Would repurchase once I run out, but I've had the same bottle for a year and I'm not even a fifth of the way through it!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Suave always fails me. As a kid, I loved their products. But recently I can't find anything hat works! This left my hair not shiny, but GREASY! I even used less then the recommend amount, and less then that, and my hair is always gross looking. I have normal hair, so maybe it would work on someone with thick hair. But I don't recommend this unless you want to look dirty.
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
This is a really nice spray, although I have to say it's not for my hair type. I have thin hair which gets oily fast so if I were to use it then my hair would look like a grease ball. It would be great for someone with thick hair looking for some extra shine. I still recommend this product although it just isn't for me. Still a nice product.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
This stuff is so great to keep your hair looking extremely healthy and shiny! The price is unbeatable. I find myself reaching for this compared to high-end alternatives. Just use a light hand because a little goes a long way and you definitely do not want your hair looking oily. This product is great!
Maricruz G.
Maricruz G.
I have really thick hair, I love putting the suave shine spray on the ends of my hair before straightening it. It leaves my hair feeling soft with shine but not greasy like most hair oils do. Also after jumping out the shower I love spraying this all over my hair and blow dry it after to style.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Meadville, PA
I really enjoy this shine spray! It leaves my hair feeling just right not too oily, just enough shine! It was extremely effective for my thick wavy hair. And the smell was amazing. I was surprised at how big the bottle was for the amount of money I spent on this, definitely purchasing again.
Colleen H.
Colleen H.
Great product for shine in tightly textured hair. lightweight, not too greasy, and long lasting. Vibrant sheen that meets expectations. Great value for the price, pleasant scent, and I would repurchase and I would recommend. Easy to find at your local Walmart, Target or Rite Aid.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Americus
The shine soray is always wonderful because i have frizzy hair and when i straighten it , it leaves my hair looking wonderful fresh and shiny. It looks so healthy. The shiny is a gloss. It is not heavy or sticky. Its a mist and lightweight. Def try it because you will be in love!
Carman A.
Carman A.
Kings Mountain, NC
If you want your hair to have that extra shine then this product is totally for you! I recommend this because it don't leave your hair to greasy. And not to mention it smells great and works miracles. 4 stars worth it. If you have not tried it you definitely need to!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this help with frizz an dullness?
San Antonio, TX
If you have ore questions call 210 331 1531
San Antonio, TX
Cal 210 331 1531 for more questions?