Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Shampoo-14.5oz uploaded by Courtney R.

BY SUAVE

• Does this contain any harsh chemicals that would cause my...2 Answers
  • This shampoo is especially perfect for those who have dry...1 Answers
  • What kind of hair kind is this product for?1 Answers
celeste g.
Hanford, CA
Surprisingly this little bottle later quite a while because you don't have to use that much for a wash. It made me feel clean my hair was shiny and loose and it smelled very good :-) I would recommend this to anyone really I don't know if it promotes wavy hair health but my hair did have a few waves and it was bouncy :-)
Precious J.
Jersey City, NJ
I purchase Suave when I can not afford Pantene. The conditioner is light weight. I have coarse hair and my hair is black. I purchased at Walgreens. It is very affordable. The quality us not thay great. I quess you get what you pay for. I would recommend it to friends if they are struggling financially.
Hannah S.
Colfax, IN
I use this product along with coconut milk conditioner. The two work great together and eave my hair feeling silky and shiny. I straighten my hair every day and you wouldn't be able to tell because I have no split or dead ends. My hair gets greasy very quickly but get greasy less often with this shampoo. I would recommend.
Stephanie Q.
I used high end shampoo for years and at the end of the day suave professionals is better on hydrating my hair then anything high end from the salon I have bought. save your money and buy something that does the job better!
Kim R.
Iuka, MS
This one is pretty good. It gives your hair a good amount of shine. It does smell good, even after 2 days. You only need a small amount because it lathers really well. I also like the color of the bottle.
Nancy L.
gresham, OR
This "professionals" line is definitely different from their regular Suave line! I only bought it because I had a coupon for it, and I was impressed with the results! My hair felt soft, and bouncy. It wasn't stiff-unlike their regular Suave rain water shampoo.
Haylie S.
Mount morris, MI
This is a great product because not only is it affordable but it works like a charm. I have always struggled with greasy hair and this really gives it the shine that it needs!
Rachel H.
Cleans my hair well, without leaving that icky residue. Rinsed out quickly, and helps start softening my hair before I hit it with the conditioner. Would recommend, but wouldn't use all the time - kind of decreases volume.
Afiya S.
Great product for anyone like myself who usually dye their hair and still wants that beautiful shine after washing it many times. great product Suave Professionals...
Jennifer m.
This isn't the greatest product, but for the price it's really not that bad. Better than most knock-off Salon products. The smell doesn't last and it does take awhile to rinse. I'd probably go with a more professional product if you have the money.
Summer R.
Does this contain any harsh chemicals that would cause my scalp to become more irritated and dry?
Nancy L.
gresham, OR
This shampoo is especially perfect for those who have dryer hair due to breakage, and such. It is very moisturizing.
Madeline M.
Jackson, MO
What kind of hair kind is this product for?