BY SUAVE

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Its also very affortable plus it works great on any style of hair." in 1 review
  • "I use this as my every day hairspray and it works great." in 1 review
Brianna G.
Asbury, NJ
I do not typically use hair spray but when I do I use this brand. My hair is blonde and wavy and this works well to lock in my curls or straight hair and keep down the frizziness. Sometimes it leaves a greasy residue in if I use to much, but overall good product for a good price.
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and every
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
I like that this gives good hold on my hair but it doesn't make my hair super stiff. I can still gently brush curls into waves after spraying it into my hair and that doesn't destroy the hold. I have very fine hair, so my hair tends to slip out of hair ties or fall flat without a little hair spray to give my hair ties something to grip or hold curls in place.
Lexy B.
Sugarloaf, CA
Love this hairspray! It’s super affordable and holds my curls in all day:) I haven’t tried a lot of other hairsprays but this one does the job. I have thin straight hair so it’s nice having a hairspray that won’t let me curls fall out
Katie S.
Farmingville, NY
I really like this product. It doesn't make my hair crunchy but has good hold for my curls. I use it when I put my hair in a ponytail to help with frizz and also when my hair is down and looking a little frizzy. I also like the scent.
Madeline R.
This hairspray really helps my hair hold curls every time I use it. It smells really nice & works very well for the price. It last me a while too! I would recommend giving it a try if you are looking for a cheap reliable hairspray.
Claire C.
Antioch, CA
THis product is great and does the job.  I like that there are products available for all incomes.  THis is  a lower cost item and still works good.  The small is not over bearing  and light.  I will continue to purchase this.  We use it weekly and will continue to in the future
Rama S.
lightweight workable spray can be used during styling to help create shape and keep your hair in place, yet remains touchable so you finish your look. The humidity defense complex also helps smooth away frizz and flyways.
Meg H.
Maineville, OH
I buy suave products for the price. This product smells wonderful, and it does work fairly well on your hair. It fits into every budget. It keeps your hair in place, but it does also leave your hair crunchy, so that is why I don't really use it anymore unless I have to.
Layla T.
Sometimes you just want a hairspray that will keep the general part in your hair in place. This is that hairspray for me. It is effective and has hold, but doesn't make my hair crunchy or crisp. I can still brush my hair, I can move it and it moves on its own.