BY SUAVE #44 in Conditioner

Infused with B7 Biotin, a vitamin known for its superior hair strengthening benefits, the Suave Professionals Biotin Infusion range reduces breakage by 95% vs. non-conditioning shampoo for dramatically less hair fall. This Strengthening Conditioner deeply conditions hair to strengthen strands from root to tip for significantly less hair fall due to breakage. see more...

• How does it works? Does It lets your hair smooth and shine?3 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this line from Suave. I have thick h...1 Answers
  • Does this help speed up hair growth?3 Answers
Ellen N.
My hair type is very strange, no cosmetic really know what to think of my hair or my daughter's hair as well, so I change products about every 3 months hoping one day to find something amazing, I'm giving 3 stars as I loved the smell, and loved how my hair felt for first few days after using product, but after that my hair went right back to usual. This is a product that when on sale I buy for my girls and I may use off and on as it did not make my hair worse but really no improvement.
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
This honestly isn’t a bad conditioner if you’re on a budget. Now I know suave all together isn’t a good brand for your hair— I get that. But if you are on a budget, and don’t plan on this being an all the time thing, this conditioner is really nice. It didn’t hurt my
hair. And it did feel alright. My hair is bleached and it did remain the same integrity.
Himalay L.
Allentown , PA
I've tried every type of shampoo and ovcourse naturally I look amazeing with everyone and get all the ladies but then I was at my local hannaford and I was running out of my expensive shampoo and decided to try suave the next day when I used it it changed my life my hair game was so fly I have never left a review for anything before this point but suave has by far earned it i went from a 9+ to a perfect ten overnight I know they got commercials for the "suave man" whatever his name is dave or whatever but Dave can fight me I am the true suave man I would pay 30 bucks a bottle for suave if I had to. Suave is my one true love and I am a customer for life.
Julia H.
Midland, MI
i really enjoy this product and all suave products! they do really well for products on a budget, which i like. nothing i have ever purchased at suave has been that expensive and their conditioner works well. doesn't make my hair super soft and isn't head over heels any other product, but super good for the money you pay!!!
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
It’s ok at strengthening it’s better At detangling. Hair is some what softer. However I don’t recommend this for bleached hair and I don’t recommend this as a forever conditioner but it is good for the time being I would always switch back and forth with these. But it’s fair for the price
Krista G.
Tucson, AZ
Stuff is absolutely junk it is nothing compared to the real stuff in the salon. It’s not going to save you any money because you will just use handfuls and handfuls to try and get your hair to feel good. Plus it builds up on your hair and that’s never a good thing
alexia c.
I was really hoping for something better out of this conditioner. It did not seem to do what it said it would and i was disappointed about that. Being on the swim team, i need a strong conditioner and this one just wasn’t the one for me.
Alizaida G.
I only use natural conditioners now as i learned most of these are full of silicones. Silicones seal the hair against moisture and it gives the hair a fake shine and not a healthy shine!

But when I used this I thought my hair was soft.
April P.
N Royalton, OH
This conditioner is not at all expensive but works like it is. It’s very creamy and a little goes a long way. I put it just on my ends and let it sit about 5 minutes. My hair is super soft after and is noticeable less frizzy. I love the smell as well!
Morgan P.
It’s fine but like most hair products available at target, it doesn’t wow me. My hair is pretty frizzy and thick and I just can’t seem to find an affordable, super helpful conditioner or shampoo. But I’ll keep trying I guess!
Yohana D.
Conroe, Tx
How does it works? Does It lets your hair smooth and shine?
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this help speed up hair growth?
Kate D.
Tucson, AZ
I've heard good things about this line from Suave. I have thick hair, that is easily weighed down. Does this product leave a lot of "residue" , or does it leave hair feeling clean and stronger?