BY SUAVE

Infused with B7 Biotin, a vitamin known for its superior hair strengthening benefits, the Suave Professionals Biotin Infusion range reduces breakage by 95% vs. non-conditioning shampoo for dramatically less hair fall. This Strengthening Conditioner deeply conditions hair to strengthen strands from root to tip for significantly less hair fall due to breakage. see more...

• How does it works? Does It lets your hair smooth and shine?3 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this line from Suave. I have thick h...1 Answers
  • Does this help speed up hair growth?3 Answers
Janet S.
Janet S.
Okay, here's the deal with my hair and conditioner: You know how Mindy Kaling says that companies should make conditoner bottles half the size of shampoo bottles because you always use up the shampoo way before the conditioner? Well, my dry-ass hair is the complete opposite. I have to buy twice as much conditioner as I do shampoo. My personal fave right now is Dove. But Suave makes a helluva good product now, with the coconut oils and shea butter. I still have to double up, but at least with Suave I'm not gonna break the bank.
Charity G.
Charity G.
Sanford, FL
I love the Suave Professionals Biotin infused shampoo and conditioner. It smelled great and worked just as well. One great thing about it was it made my hair feel soft and stronger than before. I started noticing instantly that my hair wasn't falling out all over the place like it did before with other products. I would recommend this product to anyone especially if they want stronger hair.

I received this product free of charge for an unbiased and honest review. All opinions are my own.
Cory Hernandez B.
Cory Hernandez B.
Brooklyn, OH
I've been buying Suave products for a long time for my entire family. I really like that they are inexpensive and with coupons often FREE! So how can you beat FREE! The products work well and keep my hair AND my family's looking their best. I've been growing out my short cropped cut and my hair is strong, glossy and healthy. I get compliments all the time on the health of my hair.
Christina O.
Christina O.
We started purchasing this product in exchange for a salon brand, my hair is healthy & strong so it is comparably about the same. The scent is nice, i typically have my (thick) hair in a bun or braided so it is always damp in the middle, so I would say yes the scent is long lasting in that way.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Suave is a great and affordable product they claim to be as good as salon products. ..I don't go to the salon but The Suave professionals strengthening conditioner works wonders on my hair!!! I love running my fingers through my hair. It's so soft and I'm in love with it...
Ashlee K.
Ashlee K.
Telford, PA
This is my go too conditioner. It really helps my thick, curly, unruly, frizzy hair. It helps get tough knots/mats out. Suave is a wonderful brand and it is an excellent price! It is truly a salon quality brand for the price of a drug store brand. I HIGHLY recommend!
Emery C.
Emery C.
Mesa, AZ
This is a great product and I love using it to help strengthen my hair for long lasting results. The scent is great and works for my think red hair that is sometimes hard to work with but with this it is so easy and effective and I would definitely buy it again.
Sasha P.
Sasha P.
I love this line of gold suave products. I received my first ones with my first influenster Vox box and have been purchasing them ever since. I love the scents and they work so well on my hair! Definitely a good product for the price and I will continue to buy.
jaidee l.
jaidee l.
Sugar Grove, OH
Ive been with this product for years now its the best for what i need it keeps my hair from feeling dry or burnt with all the heat damage i use daily if you have not tried this brand i would highly recommend to anyone that they should put a purchase into it!
Hana S.
Hana S.
Ypsilanti, MI
This conditioner is ok. It's nice and smoothing but I don't feel like it's really straightening anything. I have thick, dry, wavy hair that frizzes up if it doesn't get enough moisture. This doesn't give me enough moisture. It does smell good though.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this help speed up hair growth?
Yohana D.
Yohana D.
Conroe, Tx
How does it works? Does It lets your hair smooth and shine?
Kate D.
Kate D.
Tucson, AZ
I've heard good things about this line from Suave. I have thick hair, that is easily weighed down. Does this product leave a lot of "residue" , or does it leave hair feeling clean and stronger?