BY SUAVE

Infused with B7 Biotin, a vitamin known for its superior hair strengthening benefits, the Suave Professionals Biotin Infusion range reduces breakage by 95% vs. non-conditioning shampoo for dramatically less hair fall. This Strengthening Conditioner deeply conditions hair to strengthen strands from root to tip for significantly less hair fall due to breakage. see more...

• How does it works? Does It lets your hair smooth and shine?3 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this line from Suave. I have thick hai...1 Answers
  • Does this help speed up hair growth?3 Answers
Janet S.
Janet S.
Okay, here's the deal with my hair and conditioner: You know how Mindy Kaling says that companies should make conditoner bottles half the size of shampoo bottles because you always use up the shampoo way before the conditioner? Well, my dry-ass hair is the complete opposite. I have to buy twice as much conditioner as I do shampoo. My personal fave right now is Dove. But Suave makes a helluva good product now, with the coconut oils and shea butter. I still have to double up, but at least with Suave I'm not gonna break the bank.
Charity G.
Charity G.
Sanford, FL
I love the Suave Professionals Biotin infused shampoo and conditioner. It smelled great and worked just as well. One great thing about it was it made my hair feel soft and stronger than before. I started noticing instantly that my hair wasn't falling out all over the place like it did before with other products. I would recommend this product to anyone especially if they want stronger hair.

I received this product free of charge for an unbiased and honest review. All opinions are my own.
Caitlin E.
Caitlin E.
So maybe my head is sensitive to lower-end brands or something because this conditioner made my hair greasy. Granted I am in an area with "soft water" so you never really can tell when all of the product has been rinsed out. I'm just not crazy about this conditioner. It did make my hair very soft right after I washed it and it smells very nice. I just did not like the way it made my hair look and feel after a day.
Cory Hernandez B.
Cory Hernandez B.
Brooklyn, OH
I've been buying Suave products for a long time for my entire family. I really like that they are inexpensive and with coupons often FREE! So how can you beat FREE! The products work well and keep my hair AND my family's looking their best. I've been growing out my short cropped cut and my hair is strong, glossy and healthy. I get compliments all the time on the health of my hair.
Grace K.
Grace K.
Cedar Lake, IN
I really like this product! Great value for the price. My hairdresser even noticed a difference, she couldn't believe it when I told her I was using Suave products! IF you use Suave, there is a HUGE difference (In improvement!) between the regular line of products and their normal, basic line. ALWAYS go with the professionals! Totally worth the little extra money.
KJ W.
KJ W.
Turlock, CA
This Suave conditioner is great! I have curly, color treated hair and I usually spend more on hair products, but I am so glad I gave Suave a try. My hair is soft, less frizzy and stronger. I love the smell and it lasts in my hair all day. The conditioner is light, not greasy feeling and a little goes a long way. This is a great conditioner for the money!
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Sayreville
I absolutely love this line by Suave. It leaves my hair clean, smelling great, and manageable. It tames the frizz, and I can even let my hair air dry without it frizzing out. The matching shampoo removes excess oil and product without drying my hair out and this product ensures it stays heathy and shiny without weighing it down. Love it.
Tessa Z.
Tessa Z.
This product smells good but left my hair feeling a bit heavy and weighed down. My hair felt greasy and was flatter than usual, although I have very straight thin hair to begin with. Wasn't bad considering the cheap price tag but there are definitely better conditioners in this range- even other Suave products.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
This is a great low cost alternative for my professional haircare products. I actually like the "spa like" scents of the entire suave professional line. My only reason for subtracting a star is that this formulation is a bit too heavy for my hair. If you have dry or super damaged hair - give this one a try.
Christina O.
Christina O.
We started purchasing this product in exchange for a salon brand, my hair is healthy & strong so it is comparably about the same. The scent is nice, i typically have my (thick) hair in a bun or braided so it is always damp in the middle, so I would say yes the scent is long lasting in that way.
Yohana D.
Yohana D.
Conroe, Tx
How does it works? Does It lets your hair smooth and shine?
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this help speed up hair growth?
Kate D.
Kate D.
Tucson, AZ
I've heard good things about this line from Suave. I have thick hair, that is easily weighed down. Does this product leave a lot of "residue" , or does it leave hair feeling clean and stronger?