BY SUAVE

Infused with B7 Biotin, a vitamin known for its superior hair strengthening benefits, the Suave Professionals Biotin Infusion range reduces breakage by 95% vs. non-conditioning shampoo for dramatically less hair fall. This Strengthening Conditioner deeply conditions hair to strengthen strands from root to tip for significantly less hair fall due to breakage. see more...

• How does it works? Does It lets your hair smooth and shine?3 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this line from Suave. I have thick h...1 Answers
  • Does this help speed up hair growth?3 Answers
Jamie M.
Shamokin, PA
As a frequent suave user I must say I really enjoy the new professional line of suave products. I have been using suave since I was a child and the products smell so good and have definitely improved themselves over the years. It's one of the cheapest brands too around for hair/body care.
Wishyka B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love suave a biotein that they came out with. When I'm on a budget after paying bills, this is what I use when I don't want to fully put damaging products into my hair. The smell is great and very refreshing and soothing.
Trinity K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't really tell if it made my hair stronger I used it for a month and I don't have any complaints. It's smells good and It's a good shampoo and conditioner. I guess I was satisfied it didn't really stand out to me.
Brianna C.
I freaking LOVE this conditioner along with the shampoo it smells sooooo good, it smells like lavender and keeps my hair moisturized. I would definitely recommend this product because it's really great for your hair.
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't usually notice a big difference with conditioner. This leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth like most others. It's fine, no complaints. Last about 24 hours like all other conditioners. Overall I'm satisfied with it.
Ally W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely my favorite conditioner. So easy to find and very affordable. The container is a nice color and easy to spot. It smells so good and makes my thick damaged hair smooth and shinty. I love this conditioner so much.
Marlene S.
Caldwell, ID
I really like this product for the fact that it made my hair soft, healthier, and less tangled. This is good for dry scalp you because it a nice shine without overdoing it. I was extremely happy with how my hair looked.
Janet S.
Okay, here's the deal with my hair and conditioner: You know how Mindy Kaling says that companies should make conditoner bottles half the size of shampoo bottles because you always use up the shampoo way before the conditioner? Well, my dry-ass hair is the complete opposite. I have to buy twice as much conditioner as I do shampoo. My personal fave right now is Dove. But Suave makes a helluva good product now, with the coconut oils and shea butter. I still have to double up, but at least with Suave I'm not gonna break the bank.
Charity G.
Sanford, FL
I love the Suave Professionals Biotin infused shampoo and conditioner. It smelled great and worked just as well. One great thing about it was it made my hair feel soft and stronger than before. I started noticing instantly that my hair wasn't falling out all over the place like it did before with other products. I would recommend this product to anyone especially if they want stronger hair.

I received this product free of charge for an unbiased and honest review. All opinions are my own.
Caitlin E.
So maybe my head is sensitive to lower-end brands or something because this conditioner made my hair greasy. Granted I am in an area with "soft water" so you never really can tell when all of the product has been rinsed out. I'm just not crazy about this conditioner. It did make my hair very soft right after I washed it and it smells very nice. I just did not like the way it made my hair look and feel after a day.
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this help speed up hair growth?
Yohana D.
Conroe, Tx
How does it works? Does It lets your hair smooth and shine?
Kate D.
Tucson, AZ
I've heard good things about this line from Suave. I have thick hair, that is easily weighed down. Does this product leave a lot of "residue" , or does it leave hair feeling clean and stronger?