Suave Professionals Spray Gel Captivating Curls uploaded by Kendall P.Suave Professionals Spray Gel Captivating Curls uploaded by Peggy B.Suave Professionals Spray Gel Captivating Curls uploaded by Sarah P.

BY SUAVE #30 in Styling Products

Suave® Professionals Captivating Curls Spray Gel.
Salon proven to define curls as well as Redken®*.
Boosts curls for sculpted definition. see more...

Suave Professionals Spray Gel Captivating Curls
  • "Does not hold up very well with my curls and I did not like the texture of the product" in 1 review
  • "This stuff works pretty well for my hair." in 1 review
Keflyn D.
Th is produced t works pretty good on my hair. I have thick long wavy hair and it seems to weigh my curls down quite a bit. However, it does come at a pretty good price and could help with those who have stronger hair than I do. Would not recommend for thin hair girls because it might way it down too much.
Kaitlin M.
Orleans, IN
Trying to find hair products that work for curl hair is a lot harder then you would think. I want my hair to keep the beautiful curl I have but fight the frizz! I started using this produce when I was a freshman in high school. I wet my hair spray it in my hair and scrunch it. I use my diffuser after it. This product works so good for curly hair. Do not use a lot of product because it can leave your hair feeling crunchy. It holds beautiful curls in the hair and you will not be disappointed
Shilo W.
The product itself works well but doesn't seem to hold my heavy long coarse hair very long. I really liked the spray gel idea instead of squeezing into my hands and hoping I don't glob all of it in one area. The spray pump allows for more control over how much product is applied where. The down side is if you have long coarse thick locks like mine, the pump action gets tiring and the spray nozzle gets clogged easily. Overall, its a great product that does what it claims to do.
Violga R.
Providence , RI
Absolutely love this product. First off, it smells so good ! I initially got this to style my hair curly because my curls were dying down and not voluminous. This product left my hair really nice and moisturized after drying ( if you have curly hair you know this process). But i learned its also a good gel to style my hair with. I spray some of this gel over the front and my hair stays in place throughout the day.
Kendall P.
Warren, RI
Product goes on well however it weighs my hair down and I didn't even use that much. Never held my curls longer then a few hours. Seems to work at first then just goes flat. Value of the price I wouldn't pay more then 2 for this. I will not repurchase again also from my review you can see in the picture I did not use alot
Missy C.
Allen, TX
There was nothing about this that I liked. It left my hair feeling sticky and disgusting. And it was too heavy to give a good curl, I just had limp straggly, shoe lace like strands. On top of it; there was no good balance with how much too use, it was either crunchy, sticky and stringy or so useless I might as well not have used it at all, my hair was just all frizz.
Kaley A.
Loved how easy it was to apply this compared to other gels. Also the fact that it goes on evenly. The only problems I have with it are that it doesn't hold curls nearly well enough for my thick hair and after a while it looks like I have mild dandruff as it dries. It smells wonderful and is a very good price though.
Cassie K.
Anniston, AL
Suave Professionals Spray Gel Captivating Curls is a wonderful gel when in a rush. It gives my curls a nice bounce with a little shine. My only problem with it is the pump and thickness of the product. I end up having to to use two or three pumps because it never puts out enough, and the fact that if I use to much my hair feels stiff is some spots. making my hair look slightly clumpy in spots. But on the go it works amazing.
Gina Z.
Maynardville, TN
I love this fellow it works so wonderfully on my curls when u need that extra curl texture. I have course dark hair and it's a great product for me. It has a good scent to it. It is definitely cheaper then some of the spray gels I have used but it works the same as a exspensive one.
Trinity L.
PERFECT FOR MY CURLY/FRIZZY/WAVY
I bought this product in an "emergency" situation and I love it on my "mixed texture" hair. Reasonably priced, amazing results. I'll keep as a staple in my arsenal of hair products.. Although the bottle is made fairly cheap and the bottle cracks easily.
Martikkia L.
Moundsville, WV
Does the product make your hair feel weighted? Does this work better for "curky" hair or "wavy" hair?
Tamara P.
I've been wondering about this hair curl product. Thus far I haven't been satisfied with the gels I've used in my hair. Is this worth it? What was your experience?