BY SUAVE

Salon quality hair care system proven to strengthen your hair as well as Paul Mitchell Super Strong Daily shampoo and conditioner.* Split End Rescue Shampoo, enriched with PEC complex, gently cleanses and reduces split ends when used regularly with... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Lily K.
Iowa
This shampoo would be good if you have very dry hair or scalp. This didn't work for me because I have a very oily scalp and so this just made my hair super greasy and it looked like I hadn't washed my hair in forever. I would recomend if you have dry hair but not for oily hair.
Olivia K.
Very affordable. Smell is decent. I apply heat to my hair every day and I feel this helps protects my hair. It lathers well which I like because I get more of that “clean” feeling. This is always my go to for shampoo
Karla R.
Compton , CA
didnt do much for my ends because split ends cant be repaired but it did moisturized my hair which i liked it smelled good throw out the day it was a good amount of product in the bottle
Ashley M.
Lillington, NC
I wasn't really sure if I would see a difference in my splint ends with this product. I loved the smell of the shampoo and conditioner and how it made my hair feel afterwards. I saw a little bit of difference in my split ends after using this product.
Jennifer A.
Evanston, IL
I'm not sure if it actually helped with split ends but it cleaned your hair nicely and had this amazing scent of coconuts which made it completely worth the buy. It was also inexpensive so I wasn't expecting much from it but I would buy it again.
Olga B.
Los Angeles, CA
I like Suave professional split end rescue shampoo. It's really help to reduce and prevent split ends. Very affordable compare to another brands. Last long time. Recommended. Smells good. I m satisfied with this product
Mindi E.
Tyler
I love these shampoos and conditioners. I all of them, and my hair feels so much better! It suds up really well, and It smells amazing and it leave my hair feeling clean and soft! And they are in the cheaper side too:)
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
This item works wonders!! This product leaves your skin looking so much better than before! Top of the line product! Would definitely repurchase again and again!
Amber L.
Garland, TX
I used this shampoo a couple of times and noticed how soft and fragrant it left my hair after just one application. And even The price is just right I'm very satisfied with this shampoo and am very likely to use it again in the future and refer it to my family and friends