BY SUAVE

Salon quality hair care system proven to strengthen your hair as well as Paul Mitchell Super Strong Daily shampoo and conditioner.* Split End Rescue Shampoo, enriched with PEC complex, gently cleanses and reduces split ends when used regularly with... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karthik S.
Newark, DE
I don't like the shampoo because it dries my hair very much and never repaired my split ends. I hate the shampoos which dry my hair. It is affordable. Yes It has nice scent. But I don't bother as it dries my hair. I am very disappointed.
Lily K.
Iowa
This shampoo would be good if you have very dry hair or scalp. This didn't work for me because I have a very oily scalp and so this just made my hair super greasy and it looked like I hadn't washed my hair in forever. I would recomend if you have dry hair but not for oily hair.
Ashley M.
Lillington, NC
I wasn't really sure if I would see a difference in my splint ends with this product. I loved the smell of the shampoo and conditioner and how it made my hair feel afterwards. I saw a little bit of difference in my split ends after using this product.
Mindi E.
Tyler
I love these shampoos and conditioners. I all of them, and my hair feels so much better! It suds up really well, and It smells amazing and it leave my hair feeling clean and soft! And they are in the cheaper side too:)
Karla R.
compton, CA
didnt do much for my ends because split ends cant be repaired but it did moisturized my hair which i liked it smelled good throw out the day it was a good amount of product in the bottle
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
This item works wonders!! This product leaves your skin looking so much better than before! Top of the line product! Would definitely repurchase again and again!
Jennifer A.
Evanston, IL
I'm not sure if it actually helped with split ends but it cleaned your hair nicely and had this amazing scent of coconuts which made it completely worth the buy. It was also inexpensive so I wasn't expecting much from it but I would buy it again.
Olga B.
Los Angeles, CA
I like Suave professional split end rescue shampoo. It's really help to reduce and prevent split ends. Very affordable compare to another brands. Last long time. Recommended. Smells good. I m satisfied with this product
Hollie R.
Russellville, AL
I love this shampoo. I tend to get split ends a lot because I use a hair dryer most days. But this shampoo has helped that issue. It also has a nice fragrance
Denisse D.
Laredo, TX
Leaves my hair felling very hydrated! I brought it at my local grocery store HEB and it was affordable. It does soap up and lathers very well.