BY SUAVE

Description:

Salon quality hair care system proven to strengthen your hair as well as Paul Mitchell Super Strong Daily shampoo and conditioner.* Split End Rescue Shampoo, enriched with PEC complex, gently cleanses and reduces split ends when used regularly with.Salon Quality Hair System Up to 70% Split End Reduction* 2 For Normal to Dry Hair 3 Salon Proven Strengthens your hair as well as Paul Mitchell Super Strong Daily shampoo and conditioner. Enriched with PEC complex, gently cleanses and reduces split ends for healthy-looking strong hair when used regularly with Split End Rescue conditioner. The result is healthy-looking, strong hair.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearmidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Polyquaternium-28, Amodimethicone, Potassium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Suave® Professionals Split End Rescue Conditioner So my...1 Answers
  • I am shopping on a tight budget this week and was wonderi...1 Answers
  • Anyone has tried it? Does it really work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelsey L.
Benton
I've got this because if I don't get my haircut very often and I thought this would do wonders for the ends of my hair but it didn't do that good of a job. I think I need to try something more high end of for that but I thought this was worth trying out. I feel like it perform just like a regular shampoo.
Alyssa D.
Rochester , WA
I just recently started using suave and love this kind. Compared to other drug store hair care I use it’s not the top of my list but something I do consider. It smells super good and does good with day use but I like hair stuff that actually helps over time and this product does not for my hair.
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
I love this shampoo. I’d still be using it if I hadn’t had to switch to a dandruff shampoo. It smells light and fresh, made my hair softer and silkier than ANY other shampoo I’ve ever used, and it’s ridiculously affordable compared to others. Would buy a hundred times again.
Vanessa O.
I absolutely love the Suave products I am big fan of their hair products and their body washes but the split end treatment for shampoo and conditioner really works great in your hair especially when your ends are really dry and you don't want to cut your hair you can actually use the split end treatment to help repair
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Lily K.
Iowa
This shampoo would be good if you have very dry hair or scalp. This didn't work for me because I have a very oily scalp and so this just made my hair super greasy and it looked like I hadn't washed my hair in forever. I would recomend if you have dry hair but not for oily hair.
Skyann S.
Bealeton, VA
I think this is the only shampoo I’ve used in the last year. I’ll try different ones but always end up using this one again. I wash my hair every day and this shampoo doesn’t dry my hair out.
Briana C.
Denver, CO
I buy this shampoo and conditioner every time I go to the store. It's affordable and it's better than most high end products. It smells amazing and it makes my hair feel beautiful.
Shelby C.
Dawson Springs
Suave has always been my go to brand. It is cheap, and it leaves your hair smelling amazing for 24 hours. It also gives your hair the soft, silky texture that everyone loves.
Denisha H.
London, KY
I am shopping on a tight budget this week and was wondering how well this does on thinner dry hair?
Gabriela P.
Miramar Beach, FL
Anyone has tried it? Does it really work?
Norah E.
Doral, FL
Suave® Professionals Split End Rescue Conditioner So my aunt sent me this shampoo to give it a try. I was wondering about your experience with it? My hair is very thin, and usually gets the tips splited.