Suave® Professionals Split End Rescue Conditioner

BY SUAVE

Description:

For normal to dry hair; Up to 70% reduction Suave Professionals Split End Rescue Conditioner, enriched with PEC complex, conditions hair to seal and transform split ends for healthy-looking, strong hair after just three uses. Suave Professionals Split End Rescue Conditioner:

Warnings:

Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearmidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Polyquaternium-28, Amodimethicone, Potassium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Directions:

Instructions: Apply. Leave for 3 minutes. Rinse. Use with Split End Rescue Shampoo.

• Does it really help on split ends??2 Answers
  • Does this actually work and does it leave any residue in ...1 Answers
Suave®  Professionals Split End Rescue Conditioner
Suave® Professionals Split End Rescue Conditioner
Elvia G.
Grafton, ND
I personally use conditioner to undo my tangled hair more easily, I wouldn’t care the slightest bit if it was for frizzy hair, or for sleek hair, but when I saw this I decided to give it a try. Personally I don’t think it did a major job on my split ends but I think that’s my fault for having it so damaged haha, but it smells amazing and it helped me with my tangled hair!
Tiarra J.
Orange Park, FL
infused with PEC complex, prevents 85% of split ends* and repairs visible damage for soft, healthy-looking hair in just one use.

Split End Rescue Serum with PEC Complex:

Prevent 85% of split ends*
Repair visible damage
Healthy-looking hair after just one use
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
I really like the affordability of Suave’s products and think that they are of good quality. However although this still worked ok and my hair wasn’t as moisturized as with other products I used. I found that I had to use a lot of leave in oil/conditioner to compensate.
candace r.
williamsport
I love how this makes my hair feel once my hair is dry. It makes detangling my hair very easy since I do have very thick hair. As far as being for split ends. I still get them as much as if I was to use a different conditioner.
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
My split ends were, and are still pretty bad. But I tried this at a friends house and I feel like my split ends aren’t as bad as they were. My hair felt super soft, and it didn’t break off as much when I brushed it out.
Christine D.
Rochester
I buy all suave products there my go to and I love the way it leaves my hair looking and smelling. The price is perfect when you are buying for a family and it leaves your hair like you left the salon.
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
I love this conditioner just as much as I love the shampoo. It worked miracles on my splitting, frizzy hair for a fraction of the price that some other brands offer and you can pick it up at almost any store.
marti d.
Love it over all would recommend leave my feeling soft and smelling so great yes safe on color hair I say it helped my split ends not a lot but some what did it’s job over all great product would recommend it
Claudia A.
Laredo, TX
What can I say. It really didn't work. In its defense, I had bad split ends but I didn't see any improvement. I needed to cut my hair and I use it to prevent future split ends.
Erica S.
Lafayette , LA
I do believe that this product does what it is supposed to do which is to mend split ends. However this product is not the best for natural or natural curly hair because it doesn't leave my hair moisturized and it does contain sulfate which also isn't good for my natural 4C hair.
Maria O.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Does it really help on split ends??
Marissa W.
Newburgh, NY
Does this actually work and does it leave any residue in your hair?