BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Professionals Avocado + Olive Oil Smoothing Shampoo is made with 100% natural avocado and olive oil, which are known for their rich emollients. This fresh and gentle shampoo smooths as it cleanses, leaving dry, frizzy hair touchably soft and smooth. For extra smoothness, use with Avocado + Olive Smoothing Conditioner and Leave-in Conditioning Cream. When used as a system of shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in conditioner, Suave Professionals Avocado + Olive Oil gives you 10 times smoother hair (vs a non-conditioning shampoo), hair that stays smooth for up to 3 days, and protection from frizz, even in 95% humidity. Safe for color treated hair. This salon quality hair care system of shampoo and conditioner is salon proven to smooth your hair as well as Aveda Smooth Infusion shampoo and conditioner. Aveda and Smooth Infusion are registered trademarks of Aveda Corporation. Suave cares. This bottle is made from 25% post-consumer recycled content. RINSE. RECYCLE. REIMAGINE. Achieve Salon-Quality Results Suave Professionals is salon-proven to work as well as salon brands, helping you achieve a variety of beautiful hairstyles while caring for your hair. This line is developed to help you achieve naturally gorgeous, healthy-looking hair. About Suave For over 75 years Suave has offered high quality products for the entire family. Our mission is to make gold standard quality attainable to all, so everyone can look good, smell good, and feel good every day.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-45M, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Benzoate, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Directions:

Instructions: For Smooth, Frizz-Free Hair: Apply. Lather. Rinse. For best results, use with Avocado+Olive Oil Conditioner. Follow with Avocado+Olive Oil Leave-In Conditioning Cream for lasting smoothness even in 95% humidity.

Kaitlyn S.
I have weird sometimes curly, sometimes wavy, sometimes more straight (usually second day), almost always frizzy, oily underneath but dry on top hair. I had been on the hunt for a new routine for months and was previously tried to be mostly sulfate free (prior to Suave) due to scalp eczema. Anything either made my hair stringy, frizzy, heavy, dry - you name it. Decided to try Suave on a whim because trial and error was getting expensive. BEST DECISION EVER. After one wash, I immediately could tell a difference. My hair was so SOFT, flows, bouncy, and LIGHT. It didn’t weigh it down or make it greasy as I was afraid the oil might. It has also kept my eczema calm and dandruff/flakes from eczema is hardly existent. I have this and the conditioner, and have yet to feel the need for a leave in besides the occasional Argan oil for fly-a-ways or a deep condition. I wrap my hair in a microfiber towel after washing, sleep with it in the towel (or until the towel falls off) and my waves/curls are perfectly tamed and controlled. Even post-nap bed head is nonexistent. The BEST product, and I’m not exaggerating when I say I’ve trial and errored at least 23 different products in the last year from Redken, Tresemme, OGX, Aveda, Hask, Paul Mitchell, It’s a 10, John Frieda, Herbal Essence - you name it. Suave makes my hair the best it’s felt in years. Absolutely best product choice.
Angie C.
indiana
I love this shampoo and conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky. Gives my hair the best shine ever. It’s so affordable that I usually buy the large pump bottles and I buy multiple at a time. Would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Victoria G.
McAllen
Great scent to this product. Leaves my hair looking nice and shiny. Makes my hair smell great. Would appreciate if there is a bigger bottle for this scent. Maybe sold in a twin pack as well ?? I am completely satisfied with this product
Brittany K.
Ringgold, GA
Never like suave before. Always felt like it never really got my hair cleaned always made it smells good but never gave me that actually clean feeling. I was in need of some shampoo and was low on money so I stopped at my local Walmart and picked up a bottle of the New avocado and olive oil shampoo and I am so glad I did. It's amazing and it's every thing I want in a shampoo. No dyes 100% natural olive oil and avocados. My hair looks amazing now and I'm stuck in it now. Love the tips on the back of the bottle too.
Becky G.
Atlanta
I loved the avocado and olive oil blend 😍 the sent is awesome and makes your hair feel super healthy and soft all day long. I can use this product once and my hair will be great for 2 days because of the lock-in moisture!
Christy M.
I love this natural version of Suave. Price point is great and easily affordable. Being paraben and sulfate free is a huge bonus in my book. Cleans well and rinses evenly. Definitely a must in my book. .
Ash P.
This shampoo smells really nice and lathers nice, but it doesn’t do what I want when it comes to oiliness. It makes my hair more oily than it starts when I step into the shower, and I just prefer alternatives like OGX
Laci B.
I love olive oil for my hair! My hair is extremely thick, was really dry and brittle due to being on accutane for so long. This kept my hair smooth and shiny, not dull with lots of breakage. I'd purchase again!
Aishya P.
This product I great but I don’t recommend putting it directly on the scalp because it makes my hair look oily and it gets oily really fast after using this. It smells good tho but I don’t think I’d use it again because of how my hair looked
Michaella R.
AMAZIIINNNGGGG! Love the product! Price is amazing because you can buy two big bottles for 5.00 and it lasts so long! Don’t need a lot per wash just a dime size and you are good!! Highly recommended to anyone!