BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Professionals Avocado + Olive Oil Smoothing Shampoo is made with 100% natural avocado and olive oil, which are known for their rich emollients. This fresh and gentle shampoo smooths as it cleanses, leaving dry, frizzy hair touchably soft and smooth. For extra smoothness, use with Avocado + Olive Smoothing Conditioner and Leave-in Conditioning Cream. When used as a system of shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in conditioner, Suave Professionals Avocado + Olive Oil gives you 10 times smoother hair (vs a non-conditioning shampoo), hair that stays smooth for up to 3 days, and protection from frizz, even in 95% humidity. Safe for color treated hair. This salon quality hair care system of shampoo and conditioner is salon proven to smooth your hair as well as Aveda Smooth Infusion shampoo and conditioner. Aveda and Smooth Infusion are registered trademarks of Aveda Corporation. Suave cares. This bottle is made from 25% post-consumer recycled content. RINSE. RECYCLE. REIMAGINE. Achieve Salon-Quality Results Suave Professionals is salon-proven to work as well as salon brands, helping you achieve a variety of beautiful hairstyles while caring for your hair. This line is developed to help you achieve naturally gorgeous, healthy-looking hair. About Suave For over 75 years Suave has offered high quality products for the entire family. Our mission is to make gold standard quality attainable to all, so everyone can look good, smell good, and feel good every day.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-45M, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Benzoate, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Directions:

Instructions: For Smooth, Frizz-Free Hair: Apply. Lather. Rinse. For best results, use with Avocado+Olive Oil Conditioner. Follow with Avocado+Olive Oil Leave-In Conditioning Cream for lasting smoothness even in 95% humidity.

Gladys L.
Bayonne, NJ
This has got to be one of the best suave products on the market! It is very afforadable and can be found at almost any Walmart or drug store. It smells amazing and really does a great job on clarifying your hair! If there could be one thing different, I would wish it could be sulfate and paraben free. Other than that, this shampoo is wonderful and does what it advertises.
Brittany K.
Ringgold, GA
Never like suave before. Always felt like it never really got my hair cleaned always made it smells good but never gave me that actually clean feeling. I was in need of some shampoo and was low on money so I stopped at my local Walmart and picked up a bottle of the New avocado and olive oil shampoo and I am so glad I did. It's amazing and it's every thing I want in a shampoo. No dyes 100% natural olive oil and avocados. My hair looks amazing now and I'm stuck in it now. Love the tips on the back of the bottle too.
Jhimneury B.
Far Rockaway, NY
SUAVE PROFESSIONAL SMOOTHING SHAMPOO AVOCADO AND OLIVE OIL IS A VERY GOOD PRODUCT TO PUT IN YOUR HAIR , YOU WILL END WITH A PRETTY AND SMOOTH HAIR NATURALLY . AND THE SMELL ITS SO GOOD THAT YOU WOULD WANT TO EAT IT LOL . BUT FOR REAL I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS PRODUCTS.
Kara G.
Horrible. I am pretty sure my hair was falling out due to this shampoo because when I used it I noticed my hair falling out way more than normal and once I stopped using it my hair shedding returned back to normal! I would not recommend this shampoo or conditioner
Krystina B.
Coral gables
Very affordable shampoo. It leaves your hair nice and silky. The scent is long lasting. I did notice a lot less frizziness in my hair. This is a dupe for pricier shampoos for the same results. I would definitely continue purchasing and recommending it.
Aidee T.
San Diego
with the pantene brand my hair had been falling, I tried Suave avocado and loved it at the beginning , but after a few days I noticed my hair dry and lifeless. I stopped using it and I do not buy it again. I think their classic shampoo line works better.
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
The Suave Professionals Avocado + Olive Oil smells very soft, and rich in ingredients. leaves you hair soft, and anti frizzy. This shampoo has great benefits for under $5. You can buy at any pharmacy or beauty supply. I remecerle purchased two.
Victoria G.
McAllen
Great scent to this product. Leaves my hair looking nice and shiny. Makes my hair smell great. Would appreciate if there is a bigger bottle for this scent. Maybe sold in a twin pack as well ?? I am completely satisfied with this product
Christy M.
I love this natural version of Suave. Price point is great and easily affordable. Being paraben and sulfate free is a huge bonus in my book. Cleans well and rinses evenly. Definitely a must in my book. .
Loravic D.
San Jose
It’s amazing, it leaves your hair smelling and looking good. Other brands leave your hair rough but with this product when you get out it not only smells good but it is so soft and I like that. I would recommend you to try this out.