BY SUAVE

Suave Professionals Sleek Shampoo + Conditioner are each enriched with a silk protein and vitamin E complex. Suave Professionals Sleek Shampoo transforms dry or frizzy hair into a healthy-looking, salon-smooth style. The conditioner softens and... see more...

• "Works well if you have dry and damaged hair." in 1 review
Sara L.
I have used suave since I was young and I now use it on my kids and my own hair! I really love how they have grown and make salon type of products. I have been using the sleek shampoo and condition for a few months and I love it. I have dry frizzy thick hair I refer to as a lion mane! This shampoo has cut it in half! Shocking to me because for the kit I buy both the shampoo and conditioner in at Wal-Mart is like 6 bucks for both!!!!!! Worth a try for sure!
Annalisa T.
I really like this shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair feel clean but also helps with frizz. This is super affordable and does the same as the high end brands. I have long hair and its super healthy. People always ask what shampoo I use and are surprised when I say Suave. The suave professionals line is a great hair care line and you really can't beat the price.
Samantha P.
Florence, KY
A great budget buy shampoo & conditioner duo when you’re on a budget but want the results you’d achieve from Matrix’s Sleek Look shampoo & conditioner, which is obviously a fav in my book also. If I couldn’t see which brand’s bottle I was retrieving product from between the two brands I’d never be able to guess which was which
Charley C.
Johnson City
I love this shampoo/conditioner combo. I have a combination scalp with lot of frizz, and this products has helped me tremendously. It leaves my hair feeling smooth, clean, and smelling great! I'd definitely buy this again.
Morgan L.
This is the brand of shampoo I buy all the time. It helps so make your hair soft and shiny. It lathers well and makes your hair feel clean. It works for both dry and oily scalps. I would definitely buy this again.
Breanne W.
Farmersville, ohio
I paid $5 for this stuff at the dollar store. This stuff is awesome and lasts me a good minute as to other brands where it’s gone in like a week. It’s a very good price for the value and smells awesome!!!
JaNae M.
Denison, TX
Smells great and helps with keeping my hair shiney and smooth longer throughout the week. Others tend to leave residue and my ends get knotted. Great lather and definitely a must have!
Chandlar W.
Gainesville, FL
I have a really dry scalp but oily hair so this conditioner is one of the few that I've used that have actually helped. It relaxes my scalp but doesn't make my hair even more oily than it already is.
Brittany H.
I love a good bargain on shampoo because we go through it so quickly in my household. The smell is wonderful and it really moisturizes my dry, color treated hair.
Meggie O.
Springfield , OR
My favorite! Makes my hair so smooth and shiny and hydrates my hair so well I buy this every time my shampoo and conditioner run low I use every other day on my hair I recommended this product to my mother in law and sister in law and they love it!