Suave® Professionals Sleek Shampoo & Conditioner 2-28 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottles uploaded by Angela H.Suave® Professionals Sleek Shampoo & Conditioner 2-28 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottles uploaded by Amber L.

BY SUAVE

Suave Professionals Sleek Shampoo + Conditioner are each enriched with a silk protein and vitamin E complex. Suave Professionals Sleek Shampoo transforms dry or frizzy hair into a healthy-looking, salon-smooth style. The conditioner softens and... see more...

• "Works well if you have dry and damaged hair." in 1 review
Kristin G.
Baltimore, MD
I loved this product at first. My hair was shiny and it fell straighter without any heat styling necessary. However, a few weeks into using the product my hair was getting incredibly greasy at the roots - it didn't matter how many times I washed and rinsed. I even tried not using any conditioner, but without it my hair felt like straw and was completely unmanageable. I seem to bounce back to this after a month or two of using a different shampoo and conditioner. I have long, thick, wavy hair and this product may be better suited for someone that's hair is on the thinner and shorter side.
Angela H.
Suttons Bay , MI
This product doesn't leave my hair dry at all. It helps with my damage hair. Love that I can buy it as a combo pack at Walmart. I like that this help with frizz. I would defined recommend this.
Nicole Dyan T.
Kissimmee, FL
I like the sent and it keeps my hair smooth but I feel like it leaves a layer of something behind. I've used it for awhile and it was affordable but I think I have run my course with this brand
Tres L.
Morgan City, LA
I love this combo and use it all the time. It leave my hair soft and smooth. I've tried tresemme before and it doesn't compare. The packaging is nice and convenient.
Arrika D.
Wilbraham , MA
Great price! Leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling fantastic. Really does help control frizz even in high humidity weather. A great all around combo!
Christy J.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I always get these at walmart it is great and is usually like 6 dollars for both it works and smells good. I like the combo pack
Cynthia A.
Ive bought this for the last 6months so far its been good on my hair, leaves it soft and easy to brush
Megan V.
I love this product! I can always find a great deal on it at SAMs club. It makes my hair look amazing.
VickyyAlejandro G.
Phoenix, AZ
Love it has help me a lot when me hair was damage and dry... Since then its all i buy..
Amber L.
Fort Worth , TX
Suave continues to impress me. Not only does my hair smell like ive been to the salon, it actually looks healthy and shiny as well! I typically will rotate this combo into my hair care routine every other week, as ive found that switching it up a bit keeps my hair feeling its best. Never have had any issues with this drying my scalp or leaving me feeling oily. LOVE this set. You can pick rhis up at Walmart for under $5!