BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Sleek Shampoo for Dry Frizzy Hair helps smooth and soften your hair with regular use, so you can look and feel your best. The powerful, soothing formula gives hair a healthy shine. With vitamins and proteins, this Suave hair shampoo, 28 fl oz, is non-damaging to dry hair.

• I noticed that this product made a lot of my hair fall ou...1 Answers
  • This is one of my favorite shampoos. Who else considers s...10 Answers
  • Looking for a product that will add shine and bounce to m...2 Answers
Suave® Professionals Sleek Shampoo
  • "I have short curly hair and I was looking for something that'd smooth my curls so I can leave them down but it just made my hair frizzy and awkward looking " in 7 reviews
  • "If you are looking for a decently priced shampoo that wont make your hair look oily/greasy, I would definitely recommend this shampoo." in 3 reviews
Tammie H.
Good Hope
Purchased at: Walmart
is product helps my very dry and frizzy hair at the end I have damaged from straightening for the heat I guess. This product is very affordable you can get a two pack of the shampoo and conditioner for like six bucks at Walmart. I am very satisfied with the quality of shampoo and conditioner and as well as I am satisfied with that how much comes in the product
Aixa M.
Canovanas
This shampoo and contidioner are affordable and I love them so much I trust them with my life. My curls look sleek, hydrated and defined for days after use. I've tried many other brands but none do me justice as good as this combo. I can wash my hair once a week
Amy T.
West Covina
I used to use Matrix which cost me roughly around $30 per a bottle and when I found out this shampoo is comparable to Matrix, I started switching  to this product because the price is soooo much cheaper and it is definitely comparable!
Katrina J.
Colorado Springs
Leaves my hair feeling great and clean. A little goes a long way! This is the best shampoo and condition that I have used on my hair. My hair is usually really dry. It lathers up really well and smells fantastic. I will continue to buy this product!
Te'a R.
south Hutchinson
For it to be an off brand hair care line it definitely compares to those major brands. I tried a salon grade shampoo and I just couldn't, it dried my hair. As soon as I went back to shave, my hair had moisture and looked very well taken care of.
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have tried many shampoo's and conditioner's in all price ranges, $3-$50+ bottle.  Honestly, Suave, this particular one, is the best, and it's only $3.  I use it on my hair, my daughter's hair, etc. It leaves your hair soft, shiny, silky, smooth, and not greasy.  I have wavy hair and my daughter has wavy/curly.  This brand is one of the few that doesn't leave her hair greasy as she needs more moisture, but not an overdose.  Once you try this particular one, you won't go back to anything else. And buy the conditioner too. I promise, no regrets.
Haley P.
Purchased at: Walmart
A very good shampoo. It’s does clean my very thick hair, but I do prefer some other brands like Nexxus compared to this one. But for the price it’s a good quality shampoo. I would recommend it to others!
Diana M.
Cdmx
Es ligero, casi no hace espuma y siento que no lava a profundidad el pelo queda seco y se enreda. El aroma es bueno pero nada del otro mundo, no lo volvería a comprar.
Evelyn G.
Othello, WA
My hair is naturally straight but with quite a bit of frizz which gets worse during summertime on the East Coast because of the humidity. Plus, with the color treatment that I regularly let my hair suffer from, frizz has always been an issue for me. Of course there are ways to control it, such as by using oils, treatment cream, and even hair spray none of which I'm all that crazy about as often times they irritate my skin as they are applied after a wash and remain on the hair for the rest of the day. Then came the Suave Sleek series.. Not only the consistency of the product feel "expensive", the first time I used the shampoo, I didn't even feel the need to use the conditioner as it already felt so smooth. The scent is great, and they really do help with the frizz, a lot. I don't even brush my hair anymore because it feels so great. No tangles, just straight, soft, smooth hair. Really worth trying especially considering the price! Can't beat that. Highly recommended!
Sasha S.
Honestly if you need a good non expensive shampoo for dry or damaged hair then this is the one for you. I have used both the shampoo and conditioner together and I love it. I have dry hair due to all of the heat I use and this shampoo plus the conditioner makes my hair feel so smooth. Would definitely recommend
Lakisha H.
How is this? I was advised not to buy Suave products because they weren't good quality.
Alycia K.
Goose Creek, SC
This is one of my favorite shampoos. Who else considers suave products to be their favorite?
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
How does leave your hair feeling or looking?
Haley H.
How well did this work? My hair is super thick and frizzy not sure if it would help at all!
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Why doesn't this product work like it was said to work?

Target