BY SUAVE

Suave Professionals Sleek Shampoo.
Salon proven to smooth as well as Matrix*.
For dry or frizzy hair..
32 fl oz (946 ml). see more...

• This is one of my favorite shampoos. Who else considers suave pro...9 Answers
  • Looking for a product that will add shine and bounce to my hair. ...2 Answers
  • How well does this work? I have super dry hands 2 Answers
Suave Professionals Sleek Shampoo
  • "I have short curly hair and I was looking for something that'd smooth my curls so I can leave them down but it just made my hair frizzy and awkward looking " in 7 reviews
  • "If you are looking for a decently priced shampoo that wont make your hair look oily/greasy, I would definitely recommend this shampoo." in 3 reviews
Zoyla C.
Russellville
I was skeptical of this product at first because it's very affordable and I've came to love it! It's my go to shampoo and conditioner it leaves my hair nice and smooth and soft and when I style it , it looks amazing and so healthy! I love love love this product so much
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
I do not like this product at all the garnier sleek and shine worked better for me than this did. It didn't do much of anything when it came to frizz. It says it is supposed to though. It does make my hair soft so I will still use it for that since my hair gets dry easily. It does have a good smell to it.
Taylor H.
Cookeville, TN
I've used this shampoo for years and have always gotten compliments on how smooth my hair is. It doesn't make my hair have any static which is a pet peeve of mine and why I tend to stay away from sleek hair products. This has been my holy grail for years!
Destiny P.
Greencastle, IN
I find that many shampoos can be extremely damaging to my hair. My hairs naturally curly and washing too much can damage your hair and strip it of natural oils. This shampoo smelled amazing and left my curls shining all while protecting my hair.
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
Love this product, smells great and leaves my hair super shiny and feeling very refreshed. Doesn’t dry my scalp out like most do! Use very often, will always buy more and will recommend to anyone!! Price is very cheap for such a great product!!
Joanna L.
I love this shampoo! Not just because it smells great but because it really gives life to my dry hair! The after effect it's amazing! Price is unbelievable too 😊 i would obviously buy this again ! I have found my favorite shampoo!
Amanda l.
Spokane
This product works pretty good love swap products there always a cheap brand that works really good I've never had an issue with him I highly recommend them. This product does make your hair feel healthy and shiny and silky.
Kathryn C.
Cleveland
Just bought this shampoo and so far I love it!! My old shampoo made my hair feel heavy and coated. This made it feel lighter and cleaner after it’s first use! Now I can go two days without washing my hair and it still looks nice and clean.
Jazmyne M.
Bentonville, AR
This is the only shampoo that I’ve used for a long time and I’m always getting compliments from my boyfriend about how soft my hair is & great it smells! Would definitely recommend if you’re looking for a new one to try!
Emily F.
Lexington , KY
This shampoo is great! It makes my hair feel clean and slick. Sometimes it makes my hair so slick that it feels dirty but I have dry scalp and it seems to do pretty well with my hair! I will still purchase again!
Lakisha H.
How is this? I was advised not to buy Suave products because they weren't good quality.
Alycia K.
Goose Creek, SC
This is one of my favorite shampoos. Who else considers suave products to be their favorite?
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
How does leave your hair feeling or looking?
Haley H.
How well did this work? My hair is super thick and frizzy not sure if it would help at all!
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Why doesn't this product work like it was said to work?