Suave Professionals Sleek Shampoo

Suave Professionals Sleek Shampoo.
Salon proven to smooth as well as Matrix*.
For dry or frizzy hair..
32 fl oz (946 ml). see more...

• This is one of my favorite shampoos. Who else considers suave pro...9 Answers
  • Looking for a product that will add shine and bounce to my hair. ...2 Answers
  • How well does this work? I have super dry hands 2 Answers
Suave Professionals Sleek Shampoo
  • "I have short curly hair and I was looking for something that'd smooth my curls so I can leave them down but it just made my hair frizzy and awkward looking " in 7 reviews
  • "If you are looking for a decently priced shampoo that wont make your hair look oily/greasy, I would definitely recommend this shampoo." in 3 reviews
emily k.
Sartell, MN
I will start off that many times I buy a shampoo based on how it leaves my hair smelling and this is definitely one of my favorites. It leaves me hair smelling wonderful! I have no complaints over how clean it leaves my hair feeling and there is no buildup. I tend to choose shampoos that have something to do with “straightening” or “sleek” just because that it was I usually do with my hair, however I did not notice any changes to how my hair straightened using this product.
Taylor H.
Cookeville, TN
I've used this shampoo for years and have always gotten compliments on how smooth my hair is. It doesn't make my hair have any static which is a pet peeve of mine and why I tend to stay away from sleek hair products. This has been my holy grail for years!
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
Love this product, smells great and leaves my hair super shiny and feeling very refreshed. Doesn’t dry my scalp out like most do! Use very often, will always buy more and will recommend to anyone!! Price is very cheap for such a great product!!
Destiny P.
Greencastle, IN
I find that many shampoos can be extremely damaging to my hair. My hairs naturally curly and washing too much can damage your hair and strip it of natural oils. This shampoo smelled amazing and left my curls shining all while protecting my hair.
Jessica S.
Chula Vista, CA
I used to use this shampoo for the longest time but then I moved over to Pantene. When I came back to this one, my hair was falling out and I’ve never had anything like it. It’s whatever, i mean it cleans your hair, but i wouldn’t use it again.
Lindsey C.
Cleona, PA
i love this shampoo and conditioner! it’s super cheap and works as well as top of the line shampoos. it leaves my hair feeling nice and soft every time i use it. i have thick hair and it gets frizzy easily and this stuff works wonders!
Joanna L.
I love this shampoo! Not just because it smells great but because it really gives life to my dry hair! The after effect it's amazing! Price is unbelievable too 😊 i would obviously buy this again ! I have found my favorite shampoo!
Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
I really like this shampoo! It smells great, the price is amazing and the bottle is huge! It works for me just as good as the high end stuff. My hair is soft, silky and healthy. I definitely recommend this shampoo for all the money saving ladies out there who love great hair!
Amanda l.
This product works pretty good love swap products there always a cheap brand that works really good I've never had an issue with him I highly recommend them. This product does make your hair feel healthy and shiny and silky.
Kathryn C.
Just bought this shampoo and so far I love it!! My old shampoo made my hair feel heavy and coated. This made it feel lighter and cleaner after it’s first use! Now I can go two days without washing my hair and it still looks nice and clean.
Lakisha H.
How is this? I was advised not to buy Suave products because they weren't good quality.
Alycia K.
Goose Creek, SC
This is one of my favorite shampoos. Who else considers suave products to be their favorite?
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
How does leave your hair feeling or looking?
Haley H.
How well did this work? My hair is super thick and frizzy not sure if it would help at all!
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Why doesn't this product work like it was said to work?