BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Sleek Shampoo for Dry Frizzy Hair helps smooth and soften your hair with regular use, so you can look and feel your best. The powerful, soothing formula gives hair a healthy shine. With vitamins and proteins, this Suave hair shampoo, 28 fl oz, is non-damaging to dry hair.

• I noticed that this product made a lot of my hair fall ou...1 Answers
  • This is one of my favorite shampoos. Who else considers s...10 Answers
  • Looking for a product that will add shine and bounce to m...2 Answers
Suave® Professionals Sleek Shampoo
  • "I have short curly hair and I was looking for something that'd smooth my curls so I can leave them down but it just made my hair frizzy and awkward looking " in 7 reviews
  • "If you are looking for a decently priced shampoo that wont make your hair look oily/greasy, I would definitely recommend this shampoo." in 3 reviews
Evelyn G.
Othello, WA
My hair is naturally straight but with quite a bit of frizz which gets worse during summertime on the East Coast because of the humidity. Plus, with the color treatment that I regularly let my hair suffer from, frizz has always been an issue for me. Of course there are ways to control it, such as by using oils, treatment cream, and even hair spray none of which I'm all that crazy about as often times they irritate my skin as they are applied after a wash and remain on the hair for the rest of the day. Then came the Suave Sleek series.. Not only the consistency of the product feel "expensive", the first time I used the shampoo, I didn't even feel the need to use the conditioner as it already felt so smooth. The scent is great, and they really do help with the frizz, a lot. I don't even brush my hair anymore because it feels so great. No tangles, just straight, soft, smooth hair. Really worth trying especially considering the price! Can't beat that. Highly recommended!
Aixa M.
Canovanas
This shampoo and contidioner are affordable and I love them so much I trust them with my life. My curls look sleek, hydrated and defined for days after use. I've tried many other brands but none do me justice as good as this combo. I can wash my hair once a week
Katrina J.
Colorado Springs
Leaves my hair feeling great and clean. A little goes a long way! This is the best shampoo and condition that I have used on my hair. My hair is usually really dry. It lathers up really well and smells fantastic. I will continue to buy this product!
Drew B.
Lewisburg, KY
I love this product. I have actually seen some negative feedback toward this product but I give it nothing but thumbs up. My hair is always sleeky smooth and depending on the after product you do to your hair, it actually never gets greasy and you can go sometimes 2 days without washing. I definitely recommend!
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have tried many shampoo's and conditioner's in all price ranges, $3-$50+ bottle.  Honestly, Suave, this particular one, is the best, and it's only $3.  I use it on my hair, my daughter's hair, etc. It leaves your hair soft, shiny, silky, smooth, and not greasy.  I have wavy hair and my daughter has wavy/curly.  This brand is one of the few that doesn't leave her hair greasy as she needs more moisture, but not an overdose.  Once you try this particular one, you won't go back to anything else. And buy the conditioner too. I promise, no regrets.
Em P.
Love how affordable this product is! It also really holds up to its claim of being just as good as professional brands, I can always count on my hair being silky smooth after using this shampoo and conditioner combo!
Haley P.
Purchased at: Walmart
A very good shampoo. It’s does clean my very thick hair, but I do prefer some other brands like Nexxus compared to this one. But for the price it’s a good quality shampoo. I would recommend it to others!
Bryanna C.
Vidor
Smells so good and leaves hair soft. I add a few drops of tea tree essential oil to the bottle. I definitely keep this in my rotation of shampoos and conditioners.
Sasha S.
Honestly if you need a good non expensive shampoo for dry or damaged hair then this is the one for you. I have used both the shampoo and conditioner together and I love it. I have dry hair due to all of the heat I use and this shampoo plus the conditioner makes my hair feel so smooth. Would definitely recommend
Alanah Y.
Las Vegas
For a drug store brand i like how it makes my hair feel and smell too. The smell last for awhile. My hair is down to the top of my bottom. And some times with certain shampoos and conditioner wether i air or blow dry my hair it gets a little frizzy. But not with this brand it works good for my hair.
Lakisha H.
How is this? I was advised not to buy Suave products because they weren't good quality.
Alycia K.
Goose Creek, SC
This is one of my favorite shampoos. Who else considers suave products to be their favorite?
Kaitlyn S.
LAKELAND, FL
How does leave your hair feeling or looking?
Haley H.
How well did this work? My hair is super thick and frizzy not sure if it would help at all!
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Why doesn't this product work like it was said to work?

Amazon