BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Sleek Shampoo for Dry Frizzy Hair helps smooth and soften your hair with regular use, so you can look and feel your best. The powerful, soothing formula gives hair a healthy shine. With vitamins and proteins, this Suave hair shampoo, 28 fl oz, is non-damaging to dry hair.

• This is one of my favorite shampoos. Who else considers s...9 Answers
  • Looking for a product that will add shine and bounce to m...2 Answers
  • How well does this work? I have super dry hands 2 Answers
Suave® Professionals Sleek Shampoo
  • "I have short curly hair and I was looking for something that'd smooth my curls so I can leave them down but it just made my hair frizzy and awkward looking " in 7 reviews
  • "If you are looking for a decently priced shampoo that wont make your hair look oily/greasy, I would definitely recommend this shampoo." in 3 reviews
Zoyla C.
Russellville
I was skeptical of this product at first because it's very affordable and I've came to love it! It's my go to shampoo and conditioner it leaves my hair nice and smooth and soft and when I style it , it looks amazing and so healthy! I love love love this product so much
Selena G.
Roswell, NM
I was very impressed in how much I like this shampoo. I purchased the conditioner as well and they work amazing. I have long dry hair and this set smooths my hair and makes it feel so health. It cleans my hair without fully stripping it. I will definitely keep repurchasing this product.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
I do not like this product at all the garnier sleek and shine worked better for me than this did. It didn't do much of anything when it came to frizz. It says it is supposed to though. It does make my hair soft so I will still use it for that since my hair gets dry easily. It does have a good smell to it.
Joanna L.
I love this shampoo! Not just because it smells great but because it really gives life to my dry hair! The after effect it's amazing! Price is unbelievable too 😊 i would obviously buy this again ! I have found my favorite shampoo!
Amanda l.
Spokane
This product works pretty good love swap products there always a cheap brand that works really good I've never had an issue with him I highly recommend them. This product does make your hair feel healthy and shiny and silky.
Emily F.
Lexington, KY
This shampoo is great! It makes my hair feel clean and slick. Sometimes it makes my hair so slick that it feels dirty but I have dry scalp and it seems to do pretty well with my hair! I will still purchase again!
Kimberly V.
Straw Plains, TN
The only shampoo and conditioner I use. I’ve tried so many shampoos and they always fry my hair out or make it frizzy! But not sauve! It cleans and keeps my hair moisturized.
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
I have used countless expensive shampoos. This shampoo is pleasantly surprising. It keeps my hair so moisturized without making it oily or greasy. The price is what makes this product the best. I was very satisfied with this purchase and will continue to use it .
Destiny P.
Greencastle, IN
I find that many shampoos can be extremely damaging to my hair. My hairs naturally curly and washing too much can damage your hair and strip it of natural oils. This shampoo smelled amazing and left my curls shining all while protecting my hair.
Kennedi F.
Smiths Sta, AL
I love all of Suave’s hair products and even their lotions. They’re affordable and you notice the results. This shampoo I believe targets frizzy damaged hair and makes it sleek. I was and still am satisfied every time I use this product.
Lakisha H.
How is this? I was advised not to buy Suave products because they weren't good quality.
Alycia K.
Goose Creek, SC
This is one of my favorite shampoos. Who else considers suave products to be their favorite?
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
How does leave your hair feeling or looking?
Haley H.
How well did this work? My hair is super thick and frizzy not sure if it would help at all!
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Why doesn't this product work like it was said to work?