BY SUAVE

Suave Professionals Sleek Shampoo.
Salon proven to smooth as well as Matrix*.
For dry or frizzy hair..
32 fl oz (946 ml). see more...

• This is one of my favorite shampoos. Who else considers suave produ...9 Answers
  • Looking for a product that will add shine and bounce to my hair. Do...2 Answers
  • How well does this work? I have super dry hands 2 Answers
Suave Professionals Sleek Shampoo
  • "I have short curly hair and I was looking for something that'd smooth my curls so I can leave them down but it just made my hair frizzy and awkward looking " in 7 reviews
  • "If you are looking for a decently priced shampoo that wont make your hair look oily/greasy, I would definitely recommend this shampoo." in 3 reviews
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I am a Hispanic girl with dry wavy hair that get fizzy with the slightest bit of moister in the air I had high hopes for this shampoo and it was a bit of a let down. While washing my hair with the shampoo was a joy and felt so nice in the shower the after math made me less then pleased. I had to be careful drying my hair weather it was air dry, blow dry, towel dry it was always a mess! My hair would get into terrible knots that would get smaller and smaller as a tried to brush them out. I also found that once I did get my hair untangled my hair would have so much weight to it that i couldn't even style it. I wouldn't suggest I know of other shampoos that can do the job without all the weight.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Modesto, CA
I LOVE Suave Professionals Sleek Shampoo. The #1 selling point for me is the price. Very affordable and works wonders on my curly hair. Not only is my hair curly but it is oily and long. I don't have to use more than a small amount in my palm, it lathers up wonderfully and rinses easily without any residue feeling. The fragrance is light and fresh. Suave has made it easy and economic by offering a package of shampoo and conditioner at a great price and value.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
My hair is naturally straight, and quite oily. Especially in the summertime, my hair gets quite frizzy near the crown of my head. I find that this shampoo significantly decreases this frizz even in humid weather. It also makes my hair even straighter than it naturally is, and it makes look like I just striaghtened it! I find that it works very well for the price. I highly recommend this shampoo!
Shakira C.
Shakira C.
The conditioner is great, it made my hair very soft but I have natural Curley hair and it does not work for cowashing. It leaves your hair soft but very frizzy so it would not look nice if you want to leave your hair out . The shampoo is horrible it made my hair extremely dry and and weird looking it did smell great this shampoo and conditioner may not work for Curley hair.
Emily M.
Emily M.
I used to use the name brand shampoo and conditioner and realized the brand I had been using was killing my hair. So I tried many other brands and finally decided to try the professional brand with suave. It is now the only shampoo/conditioner I use! It makes my hair soft and shiny without drying it out. Suave professionals also is affordable and smells great!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Suave products are very affordable and I thought the Professionals Sleek one is a decent shampoo to use. It didn't make a huge difference on my thick hair or anything, but it did work nicely. It didn't weigh my hair down and made my hair feel smooth. Even it may not be the best shampoo ever for me personally, the price is great and it lasts really long.
Tara W.
Tara W.
Columbia, IL
I switched to using Suave Professionals Sleek Shampoo after running out of my Tresemme Shampoo, and wanting a cheaper option. I've had no complaints about this shampoo and I can't tell any difference in my hair from when I was using more expensive brands. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone who is looking for a cheaper option with great results!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
I bought this to try since it was cheaper than the Dove shampoo I usually use. It works great, and I love the smell but it dried out my scalp. After several uses, my skin got used to it but at first I thought I was going to have to buy my usual shampoo. I would buy this again if money was ever tight, but I will stick to my favorite in the future.
Adrianna G.
Adrianna G.
I have been using suave's sleek shampoo and conditioner for about 2-3 years. I love how it detangkes my hair and makes it easy for me to style. The problem that I have is that I'm natural and this product has a few things in it that doesn't mix with my hair. It doesn't allow my curls to come out until my hair is dry. However, I would recommend.
Nicki H.
Nicki H.
Mckinney , TX
I recently moved from Texas to Nebraska and have seriously struggled with static and frizzy hair. I started using this product a week ago in exchange for my typical Matrix shampoo and have seen such an improvement. Makes me wonder why I have spent so much money on hair products when you can find things like this way cheaper!!
Lakisha H.
Lakisha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this? I was advised not to buy Suave products because they weren't good quality.
Alycia K.
Alycia K.
Goose Creek, SC
This is one of my favorite shampoos. Who else considers suave products to be their favorite?
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does leave your hair feeling or looking?
Haley H.
Haley H.
How well did this work? My hair is super thick and frizzy not sure if it would help at all!
Erica  S.
Erica S.
Smithfield, NC
Why doesn't this product work like it was said to work?