BY SUAVE #99 in Shampoo

Description:

Suave Sleek Shampoo for Dry Frizzy Hair helps smooth and soften your hair with regular use, so you can look and feel your best. The powerful, soothing formula gives hair a healthy shine. With vitamins and proteins, this Suave hair shampoo, 28 fl oz, is non-damaging to dry hair.

• This is one of my favorite shampoos. Who else considers s...9 Answers
  • Looking for a product that will add shine and bounce to m...2 Answers
  • How well does this work? I have super dry hands 2 Answers
Suave® Professionals Sleek Shampoo
  • "I have short curly hair and I was looking for something that'd smooth my curls so I can leave them down but it just made my hair frizzy and awkward looking " in 7 reviews
  • "If you are looking for a decently priced shampoo that wont make your hair look oily/greasy, I would definitely recommend this shampoo." in 3 reviews
Raluca B.
This shampoo is one of the best of its kind. I've tried many and this one takes the cake. I use it occasionally because it literally makes my super frizzy hair complete flat. If you are in to that super sleek, really straight hair you should try this. I never thought a shampoo could do what a hair straightener does. At least on my hair.
Jesse G.
Dyer
This brand suave is the worst ever. I wouldn’t recommend it to any one at all even their body washes are horrible. They dry out you’re skin. They always leave tangles in My hair and make it hard to brush my hair. My mother used suave products for 5yrs and it made to where her hair started thin and started to fall out. She went to the doctor and found the suave completely dried out her scalp. Then she developed a rash all over her body because of the suave body wash.
Kayla J.
I recently tried a couple other shampoos as I’d been using this suave for many years so wanted to try something different. That was a huge mistake! My hair became dry and unruly. Finally bought more of the suave and the first wash i could tell my hair was going to get back to normal. From the lather in the shower, my hair already felt much softer than with the other shampoos. This will always be my go to!
Kerri D.
Suave professionals sleek and shine shampoo is a great ultra sleek smooth shampoo and for his control it lathers up very easily with only a dime size amount of product leaves my hair shiny and straight I would recommend this to anyone looking for a sleek style
Shauna C.
I use this shampoo when I can't afford a higher end brand, because it really is the best for your money in this particular type of shampoo, nothing special though, it gets my hair clean, gives it body and shine. you do get a lot for your money so it's a good deal.
Alanah Y.
Las Vegas
For a drug store brand i like how it makes my hair feel and smell too. The smell last for awhile. My hair is down to the top of my bottom. And some times with certain shampoos and conditioner wether i air or blow dry my hair it gets a little frizzy. But not with this brand it works good for my hair.
Marissa N.
Morganfield
Absolutely love this shampoo! My hair gets oily very fast and this is pretty good at keeping it clean for about two days. It’s super affordable and my bottles last me at least a month at a time. The shampoo makes my hair soft and makes my hair feel super clean. I would absolutely recommend.
Selena G.
Roswell , NM
I was very impressed in how much I like this shampoo. I purchased the conditioner as well and they work amazing. I have long dry hair and this set smooths my hair and makes it feel so health. It cleans my hair without fully stripping it. I will definitely keep repurchasing this product.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
I do not like this product at all the garnier sleek and shine worked better for me than this did. It didn't do much of anything when it came to frizz. It says it is supposed to though. It does make my hair soft so I will still use it for that since my hair gets dry easily. It does have a good smell to it.
Amanda G.
This shampoo usually comes in a pack with conditioner for $5. Its inexpensive and the wonders it does to my hair are marvelous. Its not overly fragranted, makes my hair soft, smooth, and manageable. The fragrance is just right and lasts a good while.
Lakisha H.
How is this? I was advised not to buy Suave products because they weren't good quality.
Alycia K.
Goose Creek, SC
This is one of my favorite shampoos. Who else considers suave products to be their favorite?
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
How does leave your hair feeling or looking?
Haley H.
How well did this work? My hair is super thick and frizzy not sure if it would help at all!
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Why doesn't this product work like it was said to work?