BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Sleek Shampoo for Dry Frizzy Hair helps smooth and soften your hair with regular use, so you can look and feel your best. The powerful, soothing formula gives hair a healthy shine. With vitamins and proteins, this Suave hair shampoo, 28 fl oz, is non-damaging to dry hair.

• I noticed that this product made a lot of my hair fall ou...1 Answers
  • This is one of my favorite shampoos. Who else considers s...10 Answers
  • Looking for a product that will add shine and bounce to m...2 Answers
Suave® Professionals Sleek Shampoo
  • "I have short curly hair and I was looking for something that'd smooth my curls so I can leave them down but it just made my hair frizzy and awkward looking " in 7 reviews
  • "If you are looking for a decently priced shampoo that wont make your hair look oily/greasy, I would definitely recommend this shampoo." in 3 reviews
Aixa M.
Canovanas
This shampoo and contidioner are affordable and I love them so much I trust them with my life. My curls look sleek, hydrated and defined for days after use. I've tried many other brands but none do me justice as good as this combo. I can wash my hair once a week
Drew B.
Lewisburg, KY
I love this product. I have actually seen some negative feedback toward this product but I give it nothing but thumbs up. My hair is always sleeky smooth and depending on the after product you do to your hair, it actually never gets greasy and you can go sometimes 2 days without washing. I definitely recommend!
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have tried many shampoo's and conditioner's in all price ranges, $3-$50+ bottle.  Honestly, Suave, this particular one, is the best, and it's only $3.  I use it on my hair, my daughter's hair, etc. It leaves your hair soft, shiny, silky, smooth, and not greasy.  I have wavy hair and my daughter has wavy/curly.  This brand is one of the few that doesn't leave her hair greasy as she needs more moisture, but not an overdose.  Once you try this particular one, you won't go back to anything else. And buy the conditioner too. I promise, no regrets.
Em P.
Love how affordable this product is! It also really holds up to its claim of being just as good as professional brands, I can always count on my hair being silky smooth after using this shampoo and conditioner combo!
Haley P.
Purchased at: Walmart
A very good shampoo. It’s does clean my very thick hair, but I do prefer some other brands like Nexxus compared to this one. But for the price it’s a good quality shampoo. I would recommend it to others!
Sasha S.
Honestly if you need a good non expensive shampoo for dry or damaged hair then this is the one for you. I have used both the shampoo and conditioner together and I love it. I have dry hair due to all of the heat I use and this shampoo plus the conditioner makes my hair feel so smooth. Would definitely recommend
Alanah Y.
Las Vegas
For a drug store brand i like how it makes my hair feel and smell too. The smell last for awhile. My hair is down to the top of my bottom. And some times with certain shampoos and conditioner wether i air or blow dry my hair it gets a little frizzy. But not with this brand it works good for my hair.
Selena G.
Roswell , NM
I was very impressed in how much I like this shampoo. I purchased the conditioner as well and they work amazing. I have long dry hair and this set smooths my hair and makes it feel so health. It cleans my hair without fully stripping it. I will definitely keep repurchasing this product.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
I do not like this product at all the garnier sleek and shine worked better for me than this did. It didn't do much of anything when it came to frizz. It says it is supposed to though. It does make my hair soft so I will still use it for that since my hair gets dry easily. It does have a good smell to it.
Andrea G.
this is the only shampoo that I have used for more than 5 months at a time. I do have to alternate it every once in awhile, otherwise my hair seems to just build a sort of "tolerance" for it? regardless, it gets the oil out of my hair, and makes it nice and clean
Lakisha H.
How is this? I was advised not to buy Suave products because they weren't good quality.
Alycia K.
Goose Creek, SC
This is one of my favorite shampoos. Who else considers suave products to be their favorite?
Kaitlyn S.
LAKELAND, FL
How does leave your hair feeling or looking?
Haley H.
How well did this work? My hair is super thick and frizzy not sure if it would help at all!
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Why doesn't this product work like it was said to work?

Amazon