BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Sleek Shampoo for Dry Frizzy Hair helps smooth and soften your hair with regular use, so you can look and feel your best. The powerful, soothing formula gives hair a healthy shine. With vitamins and proteins, this Suave hair shampoo, 28 fl oz, is non-damaging to dry hair.

• This is one of my favorite shampoos. Who else considers s...9 Answers
  • Looking for a product that will add shine and bounce to m...2 Answers
  • How well does this work? I have super dry hands 2 Answers
Suave® Professionals Sleek Shampoo
  • "I have short curly hair and I was looking for something that'd smooth my curls so I can leave them down but it just made my hair frizzy and awkward looking " in 7 reviews
  • "If you are looking for a decently priced shampoo that wont make your hair look oily/greasy, I would definitely recommend this shampoo." in 3 reviews
Kayla J.
I recently tried a couple other shampoos as I’d been using this suave for many years so wanted to try something different. That was a huge mistake! My hair became dry and unruly. Finally bought more of the suave and the first wash i could tell my hair was going to get back to normal. From the lather in the shower, my hair already felt much softer than with the other shampoos. This will always be my go to!
Zoyla C.
Russellville
I was skeptical of this product at first because it's very affordable and I've came to love it! It's my go to shampoo and conditioner it leaves my hair nice and smooth and soft and when I style it , it looks amazing and so healthy! I love love love this product so much
Selena G.
Roswell, NM
I was very impressed in how much I like this shampoo. I purchased the conditioner as well and they work amazing. I have long dry hair and this set smooths my hair and makes it feel so health. It cleans my hair without fully stripping it. I will definitely keep repurchasing this product.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
I do not like this product at all the garnier sleek and shine worked better for me than this did. It didn't do much of anything when it came to frizz. It says it is supposed to though. It does make my hair soft so I will still use it for that since my hair gets dry easily. It does have a good smell to it.
Mikala M.
Peach Grove
This is the greatest shampoo I have ever used! It makes my hair super sleek and it smells great. My hair is colored and it tangles easily and this shampoo takes all the tangles out no problem! It also comes in a set with the conditioner!
Joanna L.
I love this shampoo! Not just because it smells great but because it really gives life to my dry hair! The after effect it's amazing! Price is unbelievable too 😊 i would obviously buy this again ! I have found my favorite shampoo!
Raya L.
Charlotte, NC
I used the complimentary conditioner with this product and when doing so I found it weighed down my hair. It definitely left it soft and sleek but after a few days my roots would get oily and my hair would just fall flat.
Rebecca D.
Saltville, VA
I was definitely surprised at how soft and silky my hair was after using Suave Professionals, Sleek and Smooth, shampoo and conditioner! This outweighs the more expensive name brands by far!! Highly recommend!!
Jenna T.
Carrollton
This shampoo is cheap and keeps your hair healthy and shiny! It also smells really good which is always great! It helps keep frizz down. It lathers great in your hair, I will defiantly buy again when I need to!
Shane K.
Allentown
My favorite shampoo. Combined with Suave Coconut Oil Damage Repair Conditioner this leaves my hair clean and soft. I have thick, dry, and usually unmanageable hair, but this product has definitely helped my hair become more healthy and manageable!
Lakisha H.
How is this? I was advised not to buy Suave products because they weren't good quality.
Alycia K.
Goose Creek, SC
This is one of my favorite shampoos. Who else considers suave products to be their favorite?
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
How does leave your hair feeling or looking?
Haley H.
How well did this work? My hair is super thick and frizzy not sure if it would help at all!
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Why doesn't this product work like it was said to work?