BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Sleek Shampoo for Dry Frizzy Hair helps smooth and soften your hair with regular use, so you can look and feel your best. The powerful, soothing formula gives hair a healthy shine. With vitamins and proteins, this Suave hair shampoo, 28 fl oz, is non-damaging to dry hair.

• I noticed that this product made a lot of my hair fall ou...1 Answers
  • This is one of my favorite shampoos. Who else considers s...10 Answers
  • Looking for a product that will add shine and bounce to m...2 Answers
Suave® Professionals Sleek Shampoo
  • "I have short curly hair and I was looking for something that'd smooth my curls so I can leave them down but it just made my hair frizzy and awkward looking " in 7 reviews
  • "If you are looking for a decently priced shampoo that wont make your hair look oily/greasy, I would definitely recommend this shampoo." in 3 reviews
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have tried many shampoo's and conditioner's in all price ranges, $3-$50+ bottle.  Honestly, Suave, this particular one, is the best, and it's only $3.  I use it on my hair, my daughter's hair, etc. It leaves your hair soft, shiny, silky, smooth, and not greasy.  I have wavy hair and my daughter has wavy/curly.  This brand is one of the few that doesn't leave her hair greasy as she needs more moisture, but not an overdose.  Once you try this particular one, you won't go back to anything else. And buy the conditioner too. I promise, no regrets.
Sasha S.
Honestly if you need a good non expensive shampoo for dry or damaged hair then this is the one for you. I have used both the shampoo and conditioner together and I love it. I have dry hair due to all of the heat I use and this shampoo plus the conditioner makes my hair feel so smooth. Would definitely recommend
Alanah Y.
Las Vegas
For a drug store brand i like how it makes my hair feel and smell too. The smell last for awhile. My hair is down to the top of my bottom. And some times with certain shampoos and conditioner wether i air or blow dry my hair it gets a little frizzy. But not with this brand it works good for my hair.
Selena G.
Roswell , NM
I was very impressed in how much I like this shampoo. I purchased the conditioner as well and they work amazing. I have long dry hair and this set smooths my hair and makes it feel so health. It cleans my hair without fully stripping it. I will definitely keep repurchasing this product.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
I do not like this product at all the garnier sleek and shine worked better for me than this did. It didn't do much of anything when it came to frizz. It says it is supposed to though. It does make my hair soft so I will still use it for that since my hair gets dry easily. It does have a good smell to it.
Amanda G.
This shampoo usually comes in a pack with conditioner for $5. Its inexpensive and the wonders it does to my hair are marvelous. Its not overly fragranted, makes my hair soft, smooth, and manageable. The fragrance is just right and lasts a good while.
Zoyla C.
Russellville
I was skeptical of this product at first because it's very affordable and I've came to love it! It's my go to shampoo and conditioner it leaves my hair nice and smooth and soft and when I style it , it looks amazing and so healthy! I love love love this product so much
Raluca B.
This shampoo is one of the best of its kind. I've tried many and this one takes the cake. I use it occasionally because it literally makes my super frizzy hair complete flat. If you are in to that super sleek, really straight hair you should try this. I never thought a shampoo could do what a hair straightener does. At least on my hair.
Joanna L.
I love this shampoo! Not just because it smells great but because it really gives life to my dry hair! The after effect it's amazing! Price is unbelievable too 😊 i would obviously buy this again ! I have found my favorite shampoo!
Sierra M.
Moreno Valley
Purchased at: Walmart
Shampoo is a pretty well known product. There are kinds for people, pets, and even carpets. So why not use something you like when washing your hair. I have been using this shampoo for years. My mother started using it when I was young and I have loved it ever since. It smells nice, and the scent stays in your hair even on second day hair. If you break out on your hairline though, just have extra precaution, and make sure to rinse out the shampoo very well.
Lakisha H.
How is this? I was advised not to buy Suave products because they weren't good quality.
Alycia K.
Goose Creek, SC
This is one of my favorite shampoos. Who else considers suave products to be their favorite?
Kaitlyn S.
LAKELAND, FL
How does leave your hair feeling or looking?
Haley H.
How well did this work? My hair is super thick and frizzy not sure if it would help at all!
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Why doesn't this product work like it was said to work?

Amazon