Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair CreamSuave
Professionals Sleek Anti-Frizz Smooth & Shine Cream

Suave Professionals® Sleek Anti-Frizz Smooth & Shine Cream

Smooth and Soft Look for Your Hair Get all day, frizz free hair with Suave Professionals Styling Cream, Sleek, Anti-Frizz Cream. This is an good surface finish for dry hair when you want to give them a glossy look. It reduces frizz in the hair and also tames flyaway to give you a smoother look. Lightweight cream Contains silk protein and Vitamin E Helps to smoothen the hair Suave Professionals Styling Cream, Sleek, Anti-Frizz Cream helps to smooth your hair and control all-day long frizz. Just For You: Dry hair A Closer Look: It contains silk protein and Vitamin E that give your hair a smooth and 100% frizz free look. Get Started: Apply a pea size amount on the end side of your hair by rubbing it between finger tips. It will smooth frizz and add shine to your hair. Apply the remaining amount on the top surface of hair to tame flyaway

Ingredients: Water (Aqua); Dimethicone; Cyclopentasiloxane; Dimethiconol; Propylene Glycol; Polyacrylamide; Phenyl Trimethicone; C13-14 Isoparaffin; PEG-8 Methicone; Fragrance; Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate; DMDM Hydantoin; Butylene Glycol; Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Hydrolyzed Silk; Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163); Mica (Cl 77019); Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891)

Usage: Rub a pea-sized amount between fingertips. Apply at ends of hair where it’s driest, or where you want to smooth frizz or add shine. Smooth remaining amount over the top surface of hair to tame flyaways.

Does it leave your hair sticky?
Start your review of Suave Professionals® Sleek Anti-Frizz Smooth & Shine Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Wash you hair and then blow dry and then before you straighten your hair put a little on your hair it come out looking amazing 💖in reviews
Hair will feel super soft if used properly.in reviews
It really does block out the frizz and makes your hair shine without the grease!in reviews
It doesn't work very well and just leaves a goopy mess in my hair!in reviews
I'm a big fan of this!in reviews
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This product leaves my hair smooth and soft. It has a nice shine to it! It smells so good, it is very affordable. I really do enjoy all suave products. My hair is colored and it works well. I will purchase again. Recommend it
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
Suave Professionals® Sleek Anti-Frizz Smooth & Shine Cream uploaded by Mary F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Suave has definitely stepped there game up with the suave professionals hair care line. One of my favorite products to use from them is their anti-frizz smooth and shine cream. This cream leaves my hair feeling so soft and looking incredibly sleek. My hair is smooth and combing through my hair is insanely easy which is a blessing for me because I have exceptionally long hair and it gets so tangled at times I just want to cut it all off so I won’t have to endure the pain of combing it. My hair also gets crazy frizzy specifically when I wake up in the morning. This cream works overtime to keep that frizz in check leaving my hair looking shiny and smooth all day long. It also doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it look oily and thin. One of the things I love the most about this product is that it is crazy inexpensive. In my opinion this is the cheapest anti frizz product on the market that actually works. I stand by this product it is amazing.
Veronica P.
Reno, NV
Suave Professionals® Sleek Anti-Frizz Smooth & Shine Cream uploaded by Veronica P.
Purchased at: Walmart
First off it smells like watermelon! And it works great! Bonus it costs less than 5 bucks! It is a great product. It lets my dry frizzy hair look sleek. Suave Sleek Anti-Frizz Smooth & Shine Cream
Alexsandra L.
Clyde, MI
Suave Professionals® Sleek Anti-Frizz Smooth & Shine Cream uploaded by Alexsandra L.
This product doesn’t leave my hair greasy and keeps my hair frizz free all day. I recommend this for anyone as it’s usually $4-8 depending on where you go and if there are sales or not. I love the smell and the texture it gives my hair!
Jamie P.
Ames, IA
This does a good job for a drugstore product and added some shine during my frizzy, dry days (which happen often). However, I have moved on the the Garnier version as my new favorite.
Betsy A.
Walterboro, SC
Suave Professionals® Sleek Anti-Frizz Smooth & Shine Cream uploaded by Betsy A.
This cream is my go to hair product after spending years of straightening and color treating my hair I decided to start using this instead of heat product in my thick black hair, it smoothes out the wild and leaves me with buttery smooth waves and it only takes a little bit of product! I’m in love also it smells amazing!
MacKenzie M.
Forks
Purchased at: Walmart
I think this product it’s amazing because I used it for a long time was very affordable for me it’s very effective for me I had a really good value and it works really really well I would buy again and would recommend to people with frizzy hair
Stephanie R.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
My girls hair is thick and fizzy Suave Sleek Anti Frizz help me comb out there hair with no problem at all great product to use for the family.
Jennifer I.
1,246 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
The suave sleek anti frizz smooth and shine cream makes my hair nice and smooth. It keep my hair from looking wild.
Tiffany J.
Hayward, WI
Suave Professionals® Sleek Anti-Frizz Smooth & Shine Cream uploaded by Tiffany J.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Just started using this, but REALLY impressed! I have baby fine, naturally curly hair & this held it smooth all day& into the next! I’ll definitely be repurchasing!