Suave® Professionals Shine Shampoo Moroccan Infusion

BY SUAVE

Description:

Our shine shampoo is infused with authentic Moroccan argan oil and gently cleanses your hair while making it brilliantly shiny.Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo is infused with Moroccan argan oil and is salon-proven to add shine as well as Moroccanoil Moisture Repai

Ingredients: Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethiconol, Glycerin, Fragrance, Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Citric Acid, PPG 9, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG 45M, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)

Suave® Professionals Shine Shampoo  Moroccan Infusion
Suave® Professionals Shine Shampoo Moroccan Infusion
Buy on Amazon
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
I bought this Shampoo because had a really good cheap price and I wanted to try it. For the price I paid its a really good Shampoo, I am impressed how my hair looks and I am giving 4 Stars, not 5 because there are another brands that make more then this Shampoo (also a little more expensive). Anyway, I am very happy that I tried this one!
Olivia B.
W Middlesex, PA
Suaves professional shine shampoo Moroccan infusion is one of my favorites! It leaves my hair smelling great, smooth and soft. I love this product! I purchased it at Walmart and it is very affordable. This will repair your hair and leaving it looking good as new. I highly recommend trying this product out.
Courtney Dawn S.
Helps keeps the moisture in my hair, provides shine, and doesn't weight down my hair. I use this on colored hair and it doesn't strip the color out and even with coloring my hair and using heat almost daily on my hair its still got lots of shine and body to it.
Christine H.
Chappell Hill, TX
For an inexpensive shampoo, this makes my hair super soft without a lot of oily buildup. It is gentle on color treated hair, and doesn't fade my color. The only downside is my hair ends up so soft I sometimes have to use a texturizer to do anything with it.
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
This shampoo works miracles for my treated hair. It targets dry/ damaged hair. It leaves it feeling so smooth. It smells nice and it also cleans your hair. It is easy to rinse as well and I would buy it again because it is affordable.
Jenni W.
Roslindale
This is a great alternative to Moroccan Oil brand and I alternate between the 2. This one is cheaper but works just as long. The scent is amazing and works for both dry and oily scalps. I buy this when I’m traveling and on a budget.
Katy B.
Vista, CA
One of my favorite drugstore brand shampoos. The quality is amazing. It leaves your hair so unbelievably soft and shiny. I was extremely surprised by the results given the price, and what I originally perceived as a lower quality brand - I was completely off and love it!!
Samantha P.
This is one of my go to shampoos. I love the smell & it really leaves your hair looking really healthy. I have bleached my hair alot and when using this shampoo no one can tell. Also i keep trying new brands but always end up back to this one. Also when using this product i dont tend to have any dandruff residue.
Skylar M.
Bradenton, FL
This makes my hair so greasy and oily after I use it. It smells amazing but it just doesn’t work for my hair. I don’t recommend for people who tend to usually have oily hair. It’s just not for me... wont buy again.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Deanna L.
Does this leave a waxy feeling on your hair?
Winnie R.
34200
No ,esta deja el pelo suave y con un aroma delicioso

Suave® Professionals Shine Shampoo  Moroccan Infusion