Suave® Professionals Shine Conditioner uploaded by gurlsss2000 g.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Our shine conditioner is infused with authentic Moroccan argan oil and conditions your hair while smoothing the cuticle to make it shiny.

• Does this conditioner actually help to make thick hair sh...1 Answers
  • How good does this work?2 Answers
  • I have been reading the reviews about this specific produ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vicki A.
People tend to sleep on this product. It’s a great conditioner. The shampoo for it is great too. It’s a very rich formula, it smells great, it’s great for my hair, my hair never feels dry or weak. I love this product. The price is also a huge plus. People should really try this.
Kortney W.
This product leaves my hair looking so shiny and feeling so soft for a great price! Doesn’t leave my hair greasy at all. Helps leave my hair shiny as well. Highly satisfied!! Could not complain about such a good deal
Destiny B.
Lakeland, FL
It smells amazing we will start there. I do like this brand I don’t really say this kind from this brand is my favorite because I already have oily hair so anything that makes it more oily is a no go for me. If you have really dry hair I recommend this one for you. It does give a shine off as well which I’m not liking but that doesn’t mean you won’t.” I’m in the middle about this particular product from the brand.
bianca l.
New Orleans, LA
Affordable and always available. This product works and doesn’t come with a horrible scent. My favorite of this brand is the coconut and this is a more luxurious type of the brand. I look for the gold bottle.
Elsa J.
Stevens Point, WI
I love this conditioner because it’s so insanely affordable but it does the job really well. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy like some conditioners do. It’s not as nice as more expensive conditioners but it still works really well.
Riley S.
Newport Beach
This makes my hair soooo smooth and I love the smell! It smell just like morrocan oil and costs so much less. I also try new shampoo and conditioners but always come back to this one!
Courtney H.
Green Bay, WI
A good cheap conditioner. Works up a good later and has a nice smell. The price is great and it’s usually one of the Conditioners that I purchase for my older kids. They really like the smell and are happy with it.
Hannah Z.
Spokane, WA
For a drug store brand this performs much better than expected!! It’s never left my hair too heavy, but instead I have plenty of volume and shine. I have long hair, which is dry at the ends and I do have to use quite a bit to moisturize all of it, but for the price I don’t mind having to buy it more often.
Elsie M.
Omg this conditioner is Life!!! My hair tends to tangle easily and fizz up, but this makes my hair less frizzy and sleek. It so much more manageable after I wash it.
Liz D.
Parker, CO
I have used a lot of different shampoos and conditioners, ands have to say that this one is just as good as the more expensive ones. My philosophy... why pay more when you don't have to.
Sheree P.
Dunellen, NJ
Does this product help detangle coarse curly hair?
Flowensie O.
W Hempstead, NY
Has anyone tried this product yet?
Evelia S.
Hesperia, CA
How good does this work?
Jennifer R.
West Haven, CT
I have been reading the reviews about this specific product I would like to know does it smell good and strong?
Zabrina A.
Does this conditioner actually help to make thick hair shinier and strong?