Suave® Professionals Shaping Spray, Super Hold uploaded by Mayra C.

BY SUAVE

Suave Professionals Shaping Spray Super Hold 8.5 oz. For a Strong Long Lasting Hold

Cady R.
Odem, TX
Suave products don’t get the good rep they deserve. If they’d 1-up the other mid to high-end competitors with eco friendly packaging (but still let us enjoy the transparent bottle, instead of a metal can or packaging that resembles a recycled-paper coffee cup) and color-attractive (not just the usual primary colors, people, E X P L O R E that color wheel babe!) and minimized their brand print and stamp. Trust me, if your product is worth a hot damn, we’ll remember your name no prob and can recognize that beautiful bottle from across the store) but I digress. This review isn’t a PowerPoint-without-the PowerPoint proposal as to why I should be appointed CEO of this company, no. This is about their hairspray. I give it 3 stars because yes, it’s got a superhold on each strand of hair like it comes with the soul stone of AquaNet. I also give it 3 stars because it’s does that one thing. You know, that ONE thing. That 1 little thing that’ll make you self conscious the whole rest of your day but leave you terrified of looking in mirrors until you’re sure you can handle the disappointment.
The sheen, the shine, the flakes.

Now. That doesn’t happen all the time. Sometimes my hair will stay in place and not look like I used a spray bottle of clear coat from the arts&crafts aisle. Other times, it looks that’s exactly what I did, and I just didn’t know when to stop.

In other words, no. This product isn’t for me. But I understand that if you live in a place like I do where it’s usually 100% humidity...but some moments it’s not (what even is weather anymore 🙄), how your hair holds a style and how it holds the chemicals we put on top of those styles, in addition, will be responsible for how your tryst with Suave Professionals Shaping Spray works for you. But I’ll just start using clear Elmer’s Glue, for the cheaper version.
Natalie T.
Rochester Hills
I think the spray was very sticky but it worked every well. My hair it platinum blond and about shoulder length. Yes the bottle was a fine and cheap price. It lasted about 5 hours which it good. I would defiantly buy it again but only if I had too. I would rather get a different brand
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Pretty good hair spray. It smells nice and is cheap. I will say it does make your hair kinda crunchy but it stays in place lol. If you’re on a budget this isn’t a bad hairspray for you. I got this at Walmart but you can get it anywhere
Ann A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Works great on my hair and on hair pierces as well not sticky scent is good and price is great. My hair is off brown in color it’s dry perm hair the spray last a long time I recommend it and the price is great.
Ashly S.
Indianapolis
Ok dis is pretty perfect is electric but is glamorous I am no serious damage and of the party or one of the party or one of the party or one event is pretty perfect for the first
Larissa P.
Millfield
BEST EVER! I plan on buying it again because it didn't make my hair feel sticky. I have dark brown hair thats wavy and it's long lasting, actually works on my hair. It's great.
Alexis H.
Anderson
Great anti frizz product. It works wonders and will have your hair looking revived and shining . This anti frizz treatment is a must for everyone with frizzy hair
devyn s.
new york
I’m constantly searching for a hairspray that doesn’t turn my hair into the “helmet “ look, nor to leave the look of “webs” & cause flaking. I have finally found my perfect hairspray with this brand. You don’t need to overspray, as a little goes a long way. So thankful I tried Scruples, love it.
Geri S.
Inexpensive hair spray that does the job just as well as the expensive name brands.  Holds your style without feeling sticky or stiff.  You can easily comb or brush through after using.  It even has a pleasant scent!
Bianca
I usually use this spray for when I curl my hair it usually lasts 24 hours and also my hair doesn’t become hard it is still soft  and it is very effective and is not stick like other sprays i would recommend this to anyone who likes to curl their hair frequently