Suave Professionals Shampoo/Conditioner, Almond & Shea Butter - 40 oz. - 2 pk. uploaded by Estefania G.Suave Professionals Shampoo/Conditioner, Almond & Shea Butter - 40 oz. - 2 pk. uploaded by Antoinette C.

BY SUAVE

Bring back the lost moisture in your hair and add shine to it with the Suave Professionals Shampoo & Conditioner available in two variants: Sleek and Almond & Shea Butter. Apart from moisturizing your hair, this Suave shampoo nourishes it effectively to leave it healthy and glowing. Your hair will feel soft & silky after every wash. Now with bonus salon pump! -Almond & Shea Butter: Bring back the lost moisture in your hair and add shine to it with the Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter Shampoo. Apart from moisturizing your dry hair, this Sauve hair shampoo nourishes it effectively to leave it healthy and glowing. Your hair will feel so soft and silky after wash. It combines two special ingredients, the almond and shea butter, adding richness to your hair. This shea butter moisturizing shampoo is the perfect solution to treat dry and damaged hair. Suave Sleek: The Suave Sleek for Dry or Frizzy Hair Shampoo makes the hair appear salon-smooth. With vitamin E and silk amino acids, this Suave professionals Shampoo nourishes the hair from deep within and is capable of transforming frizzy, lifeless, or dry hair into a healthy-looking stylish one. It enhances the texture of your hair, making it possible to try any hair-do with incredible ease. see more...

Jessica S.
Tallahassee, FL
For the price you can not beat this product. It works just as well as professional products I have used that was almost twice the price. And this is a product that my husband gladly uses as well. I always have it in our shower. And the smell is really fresh and lovely.
syd✨ W.
This product leaves your hair feeling super soft and clean and it smells amazing! The scent lasts in your hair unlike most shampoos that you can only smell in the shower. I would recommend this to anyone who wants good smelling and soft clean hair!
Angela P.
Plainfield
Love this shampoo and conditioner, it smells amazing and it leaves your hair extremely soft. It’s extremely affordable and so much better then most of those high end brands. Definitely recommend it and it’ll save you money too!
Lesley F.
South Gate , CA
This is the shampoo I use regularly and I love it. The conditioner leaves my hair so smooth and fell so good. They are both usually a good price not too expensive. So I definitely recommend this product.
Bebe K.
I was kinda not sure on how this would work. Almond and coconut are both really good for the hair. But alot of companies try adding it and it does not do anything. But when I tried this it made me hair less frizzy even though its not really meant for frizz and it made it super shiny and soft! Also the scent last in my hair for days. I really liked this shampoo. It could do better though. I love a lot of suave products and this is on the list of favorites.
Kenzie
I love this shampoo and conditioner!!!!!!! It makes your hair so soft and makes it smell amazing! Even if you had a bunch of hairspray in your hair it gets it all out and makes your hair good as new! I definitely recommend this product!!!!!!!
Tiffany F.
Cincinnati, OH
This duo was very good in my hair for a long time. The shampoo was cleansing but I stopped using it because it started to leave my hair really dry. The conditioner was very creamy and gave me a good bit of slip. I went on the curly girl method with no silicones or sulfates. That's the only reason I stopped using them.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I love the suave professionals line. They all really do work as well as the professional brands. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and smells amazing. I've been using this on and off for a few years. The low cost is what originally made me try it, but the good quality is what made me keep using it.
Ivanna V.
Pico Rivera , CA
I had my doubts about this brand because it just seem a little cheap to do any good things. But i have changed my mind entirely. Not just at a good price but this brand also leaves your hair smooth and conditioned, will definitely purchase another bottle again. The smell is just so soothing!
Alexis G.
Chireno, TX
While impressed with this duo, I feel that there are better duos out there for someone with naturally curly hair. I've always switched shampoo and conditioner every month or so to help keep my hair healthy, but I find myself having to switch more often with the almond+shea butter combo.