Suave® Professionals Shampoo Volumizing Aloe Vera + Ginseng uploaded by Kaitlyn P.Suave® Professionals Shampoo Volumizing Aloe Vera + Ginseng uploaded by Blanca M.Suave® Professionals Shampoo Volumizing Aloe Vera + Ginseng uploaded by kheycee m.

BY SUAVE

Suave® Professionals Aloe Vera + Ginseng Volumizing Shampoo.
With 100% Natural aloe vera +ginseng.
For fine hair.
Salon proven to volumize as well as Aveda®.

Suave® Professionals Shampoo Volumizing Aloe Vera + Ginseng
  • "love this shampoo smell good and leaves hair shiny, healthy and smooth need to combine shampoo and conditioner for best results " in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair very soft and shinny!!" in 1 review
  • "This shampoo goes to show that you don't need to splurge on hair products to have a good hair day!" in 1 review
  • "Love this Suave shampoo because it smells great and doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy and oily." in 1 review
keiana G.
Battle ground, WA
Surprisingly this works very well my hair was super super thick at one point and drive and this works really good conditioning it and blow drying I did not lose a lot of hair that's what I loved about this while product not losing a lot of hair while blow drying because sometimes let's face it we don't want to air-dry our hair we want to blow dry but we don't want that heat damage we also don't want to lose a lot of hair this protected me for sure🙄👸🏽🙆🏽‍♀️💇‍♀️✌🏽🤳🏽💅🏽👀
Jennifer R.
Love it! I was looking for the one that includes rosemary on it + other oils that help for the protection of your Jaír and give shine but couldn’t find it, so instead I grabbed this one and I loved it, there are other shampoos that when you start using them they leave your hair dry and it damage, but this worked for me. It’s not only good, but also affordable, you can make those couple of dollars work with this shampoo.
Lauren C.
Mexico, MO
I have three girls. We all have different hair types with different needs. Mine is damage control, oldest daughters hair is thin and stringy and needs volume, middle daughter has an oily scalp and my youngest is still that sensitive baby like skin even at 3 years old. This handles all of it without having to have four different shampoos just for us in the bathroom.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
My favorite on a budget go to. You get a LOT in the bottle for the cheap price. It’s good for your hair which makes me pleased with the product. I like the way suave has taken their products. You can have great good smelling hair on a budget with this shampoo
Sheeshe M.
Oakdale, LA
This is the shampoo I am currently using. It has a good amount of product. It does provide moisture. I love the fact that it contains olive oil. I really like this product. Though it does provide some moisture, it doesn't provide as much moisture as I need
Phoebe L.
Augusta , KS
This product makes my hair feel very soft for days. The scent is long lasting as well and it makes my hair feel very hydrated. You get a lot for the price as well! I would recommend because it makes your hair feel very healthy.
Caitlyn A.
Suave professionals shampoo makes my hair so soft and silky. Most would assume for the cheap price that the product might not add up but I would prefer using suave professionals shampoo over any other shampoo I've used.
Raquel B.
Laredo, TX
Affordable and worth the price. All other brands I’ve used have dried out or oiled down my hair. Suave is the only brand I can always go back to and rely on. I have dry scalp and it helps maintain a healthy shine.
Shyloh W.
West New York, NJ
Very moisturizing and cleansing. It’s very affordable and smells great as well. I use it on my natural kinky hair it’s a a detangler. Find it in Walmart, Drug Stores, and local grocery stores. Great product
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
I love this shampoo. I love suave in general. My favorite is the bamboo & aloe. It lathers great and has helped my oily hair and dry scalp. It's very affordable and works just as good as name brand. I'd recommend.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I have been chicken to try the Suave Professionals because the other shampoo and conditioners don't work for me but the aloe vera plus ginseng has me curious.. Does it work well for thick, curly hair?
Vicky C.
Fairview, NJ
Do you guys carry any organic products?
Frankie M.
Leola, PA
Hi! I am looking for something in the natural product line, I see this advertises Aloe and Ginseng, but I'd like to know if it is alcohol and sulfate free? Thanks