Suave® Professionals Shampoo Volumizing Aloe Vera + Ginseng uploaded by Kaitlyn P.Suave® Professionals Shampoo Volumizing Aloe Vera + Ginseng uploaded by Blanca M.Suave® Professionals Shampoo Volumizing Aloe Vera + Ginseng uploaded by kheycee m.

BY SUAVE

Suave® Professionals Aloe Vera + Ginseng Volumizing Shampoo.
With 100% Natural aloe vera +ginseng.
For fine hair.
Salon proven to volumize as well as Aveda®.

Suave® Professionals Shampoo Volumizing Aloe Vera + Ginseng
  • "love this shampoo smell good and leaves hair shiny, healthy and smooth need to combine shampoo and conditioner for best results " in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair very soft and shinny!!" in 1 review
  • "This shampoo goes to show that you don't need to splurge on hair products to have a good hair day!" in 1 review
  • "Love this Suave shampoo because it smells great and doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy and oily." in 1 review
Sophia O.
stansbury park
Ive always had trouble finding a good shampoo for my hair because its very picky. My hair seems to really like this one though. leaves it soft and cleaner than ever and it smells amazing. ive also heard that aloe vera is very good for hair so thats a bonus! highly recommend
Keisha C.
Purchased at: Target
This product is great. I tend to use this shampoo in the summer because of the sun since aloe is known to sooth. It doesn’t compare to other products because there aren’t that many out there containing aloe Vera. I would definitely buy again.
Jennifer R.
Love it! I was looking for the one that includes rosemary on it + other oils that help for the protection of your Jaír and give shine but couldn’t find it, so instead I grabbed this one and I loved it, there are other shampoos that when you start using them they leave your hair dry and it damage, but this worked for me. It’s not only good, but also affordable, you can make those couple of dollars work with this shampoo.
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
It's much better than the cheap regilar suave. Thus one works great for my hair and smells good. While the regular suave leaves my hair feeling oily and unwashed this makes it feel and look clean. It's not as good as other brands but it's still very good
Phoebe L.
Augusta, KS
This product makes my hair feel very soft for days. The scent is long lasting as well and it makes my hair feel very hydrated. You get a lot for the price as well! I would recommend because it makes your hair feel very healthy.
Natalie C.
Paterson, NJ
This product leaves my tangled hair untangled & easy to manage it leaves my hair smooth & the scent is to die for , I love the quality , after use whether you air dry or blow dry , your hair looks shinier and smoother .
Raquel B.
Laredo, TX
Affordable and worth the price. All other brands I’ve used have dried out or oiled down my hair. Suave is the only brand I can always go back to and rely on. I have dry scalp and it helps maintain a healthy shine.
Shyloh W.
West New York, NJ
Very moisturizing and cleansing. It’s very affordable and smells great as well. I use it on my natural kinky hair it’s a a detangler. Find it in Walmart, Drug Stores, and local grocery stores. Great product
🌹Judith✌️ J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
All i can said its thta i love all products of suave there relaly good and until today they work fine on me and the smells is so good too.. I used body gel and. The set of shapoon and conditioner as well as oil and hair treat me
Tori K.
ogden
We take this shampoo camping when we are out in the sun a lot and let me tell you the aloe Vera it contains honestly is so refreshing if your scalp gets sunburned and it moisturizes your hair as well! I’m very pleased and will continue taking this camping.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I have been chicken to try the Suave Professionals because the other shampoo and conditioners don't work for me but the aloe vera plus ginseng has me curious.. Does it work well for thick, curly hair?
Vicky C.
Fairview, NJ
Do you guys carry any organic products?
Frankie M.
Leola, PA
Hi! I am looking for something in the natural product line, I see this advertises Aloe and Ginseng, but I'd like to know if it is alcohol and sulfate free? Thanks