BY SUAVE

Description:

Up to 3X more volume(As tested on un-washed fine, limp hair). Volumizes as well as Matrix (Matrix and Amplify are registered trademarks of L Oreal USA Creative, Inc). For all hair types. Salon tested - Shampoo and conditioner system with wheat proteins and panthenol adds fullness and shine as well as Matrix Amplify Shampoo and Conditioner (Matrix and Amplify are registered trademarks of L Oreal USA Creative, Inc). Shampoo & conditioner system leaves fine hair looking and feeling thicker without adding build-up. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. Made in USA.

Isis S.
I use this whenever I feel like my hair needs a pick me up. the light scent is amazing .I have a dry scalp and honestly I feel like it hydrated it. It lathers very smoothly but a bit watery. I would definitely buy again.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
My mother in law always gets this shampoo. She totally loves it. I tried it whenever I go to her house and stay over. I can say it does give lot of volume to my hair but I'm not happy or big fan of voluminous hair so that's why I give 4 stars. Other than that really good and smells great.
Kelly S.
Premium, KY
My mother has used Suave for many many years and she swears by it. She has got me into using it. It's very affordable and it works great at removing buildup of hair products. I do recommend this and I will buy this again and again. With this you get a lot of bang for your buck!
Lacey S.
Love the smell of suave but it really leave buildup on my hair and makes my scalp itchy. I have tried even the color care and my color still fades tremendously every shampoo. I try not to get this product unless I'm out of options.
Erika V.
Sacramento, CA
Kelsey L.
Benton
This is a really good shampoo. My lyrical really clean and Crisp. It doesn't add a bunch of volume but it does a good job of not making my hair look super flat. Price on this so worth it the shampoos are really affordable.
Leah C.
Red Hook
This shampoo is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is not super pricey but affordable!!! I have blonde hair strait hair and pink ends. It smells amazing and lasts a short amount of time. I might buy it again.
Taylor B.
Panama City, FL
I enjoyed this  shampoo. I love the smell, and the way it lathers. My only dislike is when it "volumizes" my hair, it just made it a little wavy and stringy looking.
Zachary R.
Gilbert, AZ
For starters, I love Suave Products. I guess that you could call me a Suave Fanatic, & maybe this is the reason I had the bar set so high for this product. After using the product, for a solid two to three weeks, I noticed a difference in the volume of my hair, but also in the stiffness & dryness. Like I said before, it could just be me. I have had many other, better, Suave experiences.
Taylor M.
I think suave is a great brand for shampoo and conditioner. It always makes my hair so smooth and it is not too expensive compared to other brands. It helps the health of your hair and can provide volume