BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Karley S.
De Pere, WI
I love this stuff! It has a really great smell! I used to use the bed head kind and it was just getting to expensive for me so I tried this and the dove! This one is a lot more cheeper than the dove and has a better smell! I will continue to buy this one because it does everything the other ones have done for me plus has a great smell and an amazing price!
Dany Z.
This dry shampoo works but there are other better ones out there. I only use this when I'm going to wash my hair soon, like within the same/next day. It doesn't leave a white cast but it does feels heavy on my scalp. I can't run my hand thru my hair without getting this icky feeling. The dry shampoo smells like strong perfume and I never got used to the scent.
Cynthia W.
Catonsville, MD
So what do you do when you're going crazy at work? Go for a mid-day run! ...This, by the way, is ONLY possible with one thing ... Suave dry shampoo! As a value lover, I adore the low price point, but as someone who also adores quality, the smell and power are also highly attractive. It's got a lemony fresh scent that makes me feel all new and shiny and it really does look like I have clean, dry hair (rather than sweaty nasty hair, which it actually is.) I go through these really really quickly, which is the only downside, but otherwise ... HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Felecia M.
CHESAPEAKE, Va
I had never used or really even known about dry shampoo until a few months ago when I was talking to a friend about how I couldn't make it through one day without my hair looking gross. This product is awesome. I'm upset I didn't know about it sooner!
Alexandra A.
Wesley chapel, FL
I give it a B because, the smell is not quite good, I think its smells fresh, not bad, but I would just preffer I didn't have any smell but my shampoo smell. It does do the job so I quite like it because of that I have very oily hair so I tend to put this the second day after I washed my hair, I need to buy another one I ran out! Great buyt great price.
anne k.
Mahomet, IL
I really enjoyed this product-typically I buy Living Proof things but was just at Target and decided to try this-I do not think it was as good as Living Proof but I thought that it was decent and decently priced-I would definitely recommend this product
Vicky C.
San Jose, CA
I love this stuff. I have gone through 3 cans of it so far and have never been disappointed.

The scent is a great tropical smell.

The spray never clogs on me unlike other brands I've tried.

It doesn't leave a white residue on my dark hair.

It's very affordable, especially on sale or bought in twin packs.

I will never be without this stuff.
Jennifer H.
Leander , TX
Great product at a great low price. Yes it smells fruity, but overall it does what it should doesn't get clogged when spraying and this is probably my 7th bottle I've purchased. It really helps me extend my time between washings. Highly recommended!
Angela B.
I have very thin, fine, thinning hair and hair loss and it is very oily! On days when I don't have time to wash my hair, I use this and it works very well. I have severely extremely oily hair and skin and this is the only dry shampoo that does the job... you spray it in at your roots... brush it through... spray again at the roots and brush it through... It will give you great volume and lift too which is especially helpful for those of us with thinning hair!!! I just bought another can of this yesterday! It lasted me about 8 months to a year for one can.
Kristy S.
Cape Coral, FL
This dry shampoo is amazing! I have super thick hair, so sometimes its a pain to wash it everyday. Suave dry shampoo makes my hair smell amazing, gets rid of oil, and also gives my hair great texture. Saves me so much time to other things, then spending all day on my hair. And not to mention the price is amazing. This is a must have in my beauty bag :)
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.