BY SUAVE #24 in Dry Shampoo

Lindsie H.
South Jordan, UT
I have used MANY dry shampoos, just trying to find the right one. I am very picky with smells and this one is great! I would rate this in my top 2 fav dry shampoos, after trying everything from drugstore shampoo to salon brands I keep going back to this one. Only downside is if you use too much it can leave a white film. But it gives great volume and lasts all day.
Jessica L.
My mom was the one who bought this product, and I'm not sure how she likes it, but I'm not really a fan of it. I have used better dry shampoo. I am a blonde, so when it leaves residue my roots look like their grayish and very dull. The smell is great, though.
Karley S.
De Pere, WI
I love this stuff! It has a really great smell! I used to use the bed head kind and it was just getting to expensive for me so I tried this and the dove! This one is a lot more cheeper than the dove and has a better smell! I will continue to buy this one because it does everything the other ones have done for me plus has a great smell and an amazing price!
Christi Z.
Manhattan, KS
I wouldn't say this is the best dry shampoo out there, but it's not bad for the price. I do prefer the smell of this one, to me it smells a bit like fruit punch?

Obviously if you're a brunette, you will need to massage this into your scalp really well. Although, other brands have started to come out with dry shampoo for darker hair, maybe suave will too?
Brittany F.
Indian Trail, NC
This stuff rocks! At first I didn't like the smell of it very much. It was a bit too sweet. Then after several uses, the scent grew on me. The product, itself, is great! I have blonde hair, so I can't get away with not washing it, but this saves the day!!!
Grace S.
Gresham, OR
I've been using dry shampoo for years. I have tried many, and I really think that this is the best you can get for the price. It's under $5, it has a pleasant scent, and even for someone with dark hair I don't have much of a problem brushing the powder out. The only downside is you might need to rub it in a little, but that seems to be the case with most dry shampoos. This is definitely my #1 choice for dry shampoo.
Dany Z.
This dry shampoo works but there are other better ones out there. I only use this when I'm going to wash my hair soon, like within the same/next day. It doesn't leave a white cast but it does feels heavy on my scalp. I can't run my hand thru my hair without getting this icky feeling. The dry shampoo smells like strong perfume and I never got used to the scent.
Lauren P.
Goldsboro, Nc
Do you have oily hair that you need to tame so you can go out in public? Do you like the smell of pineapples and pina coladas? Look no further! This budget friendly dry shampoo will get the job done and you'll smell like you're on an hawai'ian cruise.
Valerie Z.
San Benito, TX
I love that it's affordable and has a really good smell to it. It works wonderfully on my hair! Very effective as soon as you spray it in your hair. Love that the power/spray vanishes instantly. This is definitely a product I would purchase again and again.
melissa b.
New Albany, IN
Could not live without this dry shampoo! I use it a couple times a week but not just to skip a day of washing. I have fine limp hair, so I use it for volume and texture and it works great. After i wash, condition and blow dry, I lift up hair and give my roots a quick spray. Then I tousle it a bit and yea, volume!!! it also works great as a dry shampoo!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.