BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Brittany M.
Portland, ME
I haven't tried any dry shampoos before, so I was curious how it would do on my hair. Turns out I picked the perfect one! I'm going to recommend this any mama who is busy like myself. Hands down the best!
Ember B.
Westland, MI
I've tried tresmee dry shampoo and wasn't a fan but at the recommendation of a friend I tried this one. This stuff is amazing! I have the type that comes out as a hair spray and it really absorbs the oil from my hair. I have long hair so it isn't easy to take care of and doesn't dry easily or quickly so I don't always have time to shower so this stuff is a life saver for me when I'm going on second day hair. Also, it's so cheap!
Anna P.
I didn't like this dry shampoo at all. From the start I did not like the smell. It smelled to strong of lemon and gave me headaches. My hair is dark brown and it did not leave my hair with white marks but it didn't really do anything about the oil in my hair. My hair felt chalky and sometimes even more greasy than before. Will not be repurchasing this product.
Haley K.
Hillsboro, MO
As a young mother, affordable is one of the most important things to me, and for the price this product works. It could improve, but it does the job. It has an obvious feel, and leaves a slight white cast, but it adds volume and works well on light hair. If you spray it on your hair and let it soak into your roots for about 15 minutes, it works a lot better. Smells great and gives your hair extra hold, great for "hair up" days.
Cameron C.
N Chesterfld, VA
LOVE this product! The fragrance is a little strong, but really pleasant. It does a great job of clearing up second day hair-oil, and re-building volumes. And seriously, you can't beat the price. Don't bother with pricier dry shampoos, this is all you need.
Hannah S.
Smyrna, TN
This used to be my go to dry shampoo because it's SO cheap. It's definitely less effective than others, but it does make your hair less oily. I have combination/fine hair. I don't buy this brand anymore because Suave makes my scalp break out for some reason.
Jocelyn M.
not the best. the smell gets quite annoying as well as the powder doesn't come out as much its like a mix between powder and hairspray. its really wet. doesn't blend in well with dark hair and the smell gives me a headache. has potential to be better though
Abigail R.
I have really straight hair and when I decided to curly my hair it is hard to find good hair spray my curly last all day. And if you are like me then this is your to go product. The only con I do have with this hair spray is that I do have to spray a lot, but beside that the smell is amazing and your hair doesn't get all rough. I highly recommend this product!!!
Christina B.
Lumberton, NC
Best smelling, best performing dry shampoo I've ever used. Batiste always leaves my hair feeling chalky, Not Your Mother's does the same but smells weird.. but Suave is perfect. It smells kind of floral and it soaks up oil in an instant. I love this product!
Meagan G.
Manton, MI
I love this product! It is perfect for those touch ups you need once or twice a week! I have medium brown hair, and it has never left any visible residue on my hair. It's great for a busy morning - just a little spray and you're good to go. I have found that it does weigh my hair down a bit by the end of the day, but it's not something that's ever bothered me.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.