BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Jill B.
Lexington, KY
I've tried quite a few aerosol dry shampoos and this one is my favorite. It works just as well as more expensive versions found at Ulta. This will leave a white/gray residue if you "hover" too long in one area, but just keep the can moving and you should not have a problem. The smell is a little strong but you get used to it. It's better than smelly hair! I've purchased this product at Walmart and Target...it is pretty easy to find.
Amanda U.
Matthews, NC
My tried and true go to for dry shampoo. This is my #backtocool go to that I can always count on for those busy mornings after a long night when I just don't have time to wash and blow dry my hair after pressing snooze on the alarm 5 too many times. Thanks Suave!!
Shanna W.
Munford, TN
This dry shampoo smells so clean and fresh. When I am on the go and don't have time have time to wash my hair or need a little volume this is my go to. It has no residue. My only complaint is the spray nozzle stops working after about half a can. I have bought this dry shampoo twice with the same outcome. I would give this product 5 stars if the nozzle didn't have issues.
Kaitlyn R.
I was very disappointed in this product. I constantly hear people go on and on about how amazing dry shampoo is. However, this product did not reach my expectations. I couldn't tell a difference in my hair with or without it. It also kind of made my hair greasy.
Atayal T.
I decided to pick up this dry shampoo on a whim just because it was so cheap. The first thing I noticed was the smell: it's SUPER lemony and citrusy. If that's not your scent, then you might not like this because it's really strong. As for the actual powder, I noticed a lot of residue on my black hair. I didn't expect much from this product, and you get what you pay for.
Jessica L.
My mom was the one who bought this product, and I'm not sure how she likes it, but I'm not really a fan of it. I have used better dry shampoo. I am a blonde, so when it leaves residue my roots look like their grayish and very dull. The smell is great, though.
Lourdes E.
Chandler, AZ
When I lived in Florida, I never had a problem with dry damaged hair. When I moved to Arizona, it instantly became a problem. I soon realized that I could not wash my hair everyday because it was causing my hair to become dry and brittle. So, I stopped washing everyday but still needed something to control my oily scalp. This dry shampoo has been amazing. It has a great scent and absorbs oil as soon as the product is sprayed!
Ariana T.
Selinsgrove, PA
I actually received a sample of this dry shampoo with my Chegg rental for school. I found it to work pretty well, but I have found other dry shampoos that I think work better on my thicker hair. I tend to have very greasy roots the day after shampooing and I need something stronger, like a powder, for my hair. But for the price, this dry shampoo does the trick.
vanessa o.
This dry shampoo has worked great for me and it smells soo great! it was one of the first dry shampoo I've ever bought and it last for a long time. I would always apply it every time after a shower for extra volume and it would give me enough volume for days!
Haley K.
Hillsboro, MO
As a young mother, affordable is one of the most important things to me, and for the price this product works. It could improve, but it does the job. It has an obvious feel, and leaves a slight white cast, but it adds volume and works well on light hair. If you spray it on your hair and let it soak into your roots for about 15 minutes, it works a lot better. Smells great and gives your hair extra hold, great for "hair up" days.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.