BY SUAVE #24 in Dry Shampoo

Mengfei L.
Fremont, CA
This dry shampoo does a pretty good job of freshening your hair when you spray it on because it has a very strong fruity smell to it. But beware if you are not fond of strong fragrances. As for its oil-absorbing qualities, I would say it works well when you first spray it, but you might need to spray it again in a few hours because your hair will get oily again. Since it is so cheap, i would still buy it again because it's convenient. It's even cheaper if you buy it in a pack of two at Walmart. Plus, if you are doing an updo, its works in creating texture so your hair does not slip and slide.
Jennifer C.
San Antonio, TX
One Of My Top Favorite Dry Shampoos. Very Affordable& Smells Awesome. Price Is Great For The Quality Of Product. I Have Very Oily Dark Brown Hair& It Leaves No White Spots. I Purchased It At H.E.B& Would Definitely Recommend To Others! Great To Use In Between Washes
Deborah M.
WATERBURY, CT
Suave makes another dry shampoo that's really good, but this one... first, the formula is VERY heavy. If you spray it and it doesn't all hit your hair, you'll be choking on it. The smell is incredibly overpowering as well, and not in a good way. That aside, the product doesn't work. Hair is almost greasier than before applying. I don't know what Suave was thinking with this...
Emily C.
Belmont, MI
I've tried several different drugstore brand dry shampoos and was surprised that suave had my favorite!! It works really well and leaves your hair smelling good if you are not washing your hair that day. It sprays on really thick and leaves a white coating, I let that sit a few minutes and then brush it through, when I'm done my hair has no more oil and is left looking fresh!!
Annaisa F.
San Antonio, TX
Dry shampoo has been in the beauty world for awhile. I thought id give it a try, when ive been a fan of every other product. Honestly, I'm really disappointed with this profuct. Usually I'm not very picky person, but the scent ( odd pineapple ) was very distracting. Noy only.that, but the product lastrdbonly a couple hours and left my hair looking even more oily than before.
Disappointed.

Try the Dove dry shampoo instead, works wonders.
Tiffany L.
Houma, LA
I do like this product a lot, and it does what it's supposed to. The smell is very strong, however. I don't mind the smell because I am not sensitive to smells. If you are, this may not be the product for you. My fiance said if he was out and about, he could smell that smell and know that person was wearing it in their hair. It is a very potent and unique smell, but not bad.
Kelly D.
This is something I try to always have in the house. I use it between shampoos and it really does absorb oil along my scalp (I always keep application near scalp. I really like the smell especially compared to some other dry shampoos that I have tried. A bonus is that it adds volume! You can use it even when your hair doesn't feel "dirty" to add volume at the roots. I use it at home and while travelling. I have had a small travel bottle but can't find that everywhere - if I could, I'd bring it on every trip!
Jennifer H.
ORLANDO, FL
I loved this dry shampoo. It did not have an overpowering scent like other brands that I have used in the past. It worked really well and made my hair look great and it was affordable which made it even better. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a dry shampoo.
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
When I saw this product I was like ok ill try it. When first sprayed it, it literally scared me it was so loud I'm serious. It goes on your hair good nice mist. But overall the smell is good is smells lemony and fresh. I use it when I feel my hair lacking volume or I just want extra umph to it. I like it its okay. For me one bottle lasts forever and I have long thick hair.
Katherine O.
Boyertown
If you use it a lot of it it can make your hair sticky.

Then again I use it two days in a row! It smells amazing. Kind of like a sweet floral scent. Need to get more.

Just beware, I haven't used it on my darker hair yet (I had bleached blonde hair when I first used it and now my hair is strawberry blonde on the ends and dark blonde on the roots) I will update when I can.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.