BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Sarah F.
Bentonville, AR
I am CONSTANTLY, daily, raving about this stuff! You cannot find a better price, the smell is phenomenal, and I don't have to waste precious time washing and drying and styling my hair every day! I buy 2 bottles every time I am at Walmart and give extras to my friends any chance I get.
Andrea S.
Toledo, OH
I love this dry shampoo not only does it work wonders but it is so reasonably priced too! I love the smell of it and I cannot do without this now that I have found it. This is definitely the best product I have found in a long time. Thanks Suave for another well made reasonably priced shampoo.
Luz G.
I bought it because I had read great reviews about dry shampoo in general. It might have been my pregnancy but I just couldn't stand the scent. I hated it, it made me nauseous, it does make your hair look clean though. The price was great for a product like that. #DryShampooChallenge
Heather M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This is the best dry shampoo I have found. I have tried all sorts of dry shampoos from high end to drugstore and this is hands down the best! It smells wonderful like a light grapefruit scent. My hair feels clean and does not get the gross buildup feel that some other dry shampoos leave behind. When I use this on my scalp it takes away the oiliness and I do not have to reapply throughout the day.
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
I had never used dry shampoo before trying this, but am glad I did. I have natural/no added dye, thick brown hair. The aerosol spray tab has not broken, and I`ve had this can for approximately three months. Normally I have to wash my hair daily, but this allows me to skip a day!
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
I will never understand why Tresemme discontinued their foam shampoo. I've tried so many brands and nothing compared to that foam formula. As much as I want to find another great product like that, I just do not have any luck. Dry shampoo sprays make it very easy to leave a white residue and it creates oily hair much faster. Dry foam shampoos feel like they are actually dissolving and CLEANING your hair. Bring dry foam shampoo back.
Ana Q.
I am not a fan of dry shampoo but as my hair is so oily I had to try something to soak up all the oil in between washes. I had used dry shampoo before but it left my hair white and more in need of a wash. This is really good. It doesn't weigh your hair down or leave white powder
Lindsey W.
Anna, OH
I tried Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo a while back, and I didn't care for it. Personally, I think that the spray was too thick. It felt super heavy on my roots, which is just gross. I also had issues with the can, and the product leaking out of the can. I moved on to TRESSeme Dry Shampoo, and I love it! But, it has horrible reviews, while this one has great reviews. Personal preference I guess!
Kerri W.
I'm not sure why, but I can't seem to find this version in stores anymore, which is such a bummer! It's by far my favorite dry shampoo and the price is fantastic. It never left my hair looking gray, and would definitely stretch my hair from second-day to fourth-day. Pretty amazing!
Serena P.
Olive Hill, KY
works great but it has a weird smell to it whenever i use it. Without washing my hair, i can go about 2 days using this. When i use it, my hair is kind of white but when i rub in it goes way. Ive used other products and i think they are better so this has some room for improvement.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.