BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Tiffany Y.
Mount Orab, OH
I guess you either love or hate the smell of this dry shampoo. I personally can't stand it. It smells like citrus and passion fruit. It does absorb oil nicely and it gives you a little bit of volume. You have to be careful not to spray too close to your roots or you'll end up with white residue. I really prefer Suave Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo. It works about the same, but has a fresh powdery scent.
Sunshine H.
Spring Hill, FL
I have very oily hair and it really shows after lying in bed sleeping or napping and since I have very short hair, this helps refresh my hair when I need it. I also shower at night and I use it in the morning to revive and re-do my hair when I get ready for the day. It smells nice, too.
Itzel T.
Santa Rosa , CA
Been wanting to get some dry shampoo for awhile. We picked up Suave brand for less than $3 and it works great actually. The smell is way better than I expected. It has a tropical fruit smoothie smell to it. Refreshing from the overpowering smell of baby powder. Dry shampoo is a miracle on those days you are running late and can’t wash your hair, soaks up the oil and makes your hair look fresh and clean.
Erin D.
Winter Spgs, FL
I always have this in the house, plus at least one backup can at all times. After trying practically every dry shampoo out there, this is the one that works for me! It works fast, isn't oily feeling, and has a nice (but not overpowering) scent. I can't recommend this product enough.
Laura P.
This has been my go to dry shampoo for a while now. Seriously amazing stuff. No white powdery mess, no weird smell, no sticky residue. I have bleach blond hair and this helps keep me from getting brassy, helps with volume and cuts down the time it takes to get out the door in the morning. If you have brightly colored hair, bleached hair or just need a quick pick me up and refresher, this is for you.
Michaela M.
I have been looking for an affordable dry shampoo! I have fairly oily hair and this keeps my hair fresh in between washes and adds volume as well. This formula is pretty powdery and for those with darker hair it could leave a little white cast. I have dark blonde hair and it works well! This product smells like grapefruit, which I don't mind. For the price, I think this is a really great product!
Holly S.
Brandon, MS
I don't like to wash my hair every day. I have naturally oily hair and the more I was it the worse it gets. I also don't like to spend a ton of money on a high dollar dry shampoo. I've tried a lot of the cheaper brands and this is by far my favorite. It goes on easy and smells amazing! It doesn't really hold up all day but its definitely worth its price to get you through a work shift or a night out.
Frankie W.
I used to use this product between washes. Initially gave it a try because of the low price. I quickly realized it was a mistake. Left my hair sticky and white, no matter how far I held it away from my head while spraying! Smells like baby powder too... which isn't exactly my favorite scent.
Danielle K.
El Mirage, AZ
I got to try this Sauve Dry Shampoo when Sauve was giving out all those free coupons! I love this stuff, it smells great and does an awesome job making my unwashed hair look clean. I don't wash my hair that frequently(every other day or so), so sometimes my hair starts looking super greasy which is never fun. When I use this dry shampoo it really freshens up my hair which is why I love it so much!!
Christie S.
Valencia , PA
I actually really love the smell of this dry shampoo. It smells like candy. Which is nice when you have no time to wash your hair you spray this at the roots, brush it through & it leaves your hair less oily & smelling great! It's very affordable & you can get it just about anywhere.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.