BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Landon W.
Lincoln, CA
First of all, you need to know HOW to use dry shampoo correctly - you apply it in small bursts, it leaves a white residue, you leave it for a few minutes, and then you massage/shake the excess out. That being said, this dry shampoo is truly awesome. It gives volume and smells great, it doesn't try out your hair or leave any kind of build up, and the only time it leaves residue is if you don't shake out all the extra. I only wash my hair once a week and this is my go-to dry shampoo!!
Kim A.
Abbeville, LA
This is my favorite DRY shampoo! I'm really funny about smells and this one smells really good! And it's really affordable! I've used some in the past that leave white residue that can't be taken out, but if you spray it evenly, let it work its magic, then brush it out. It's an awesome product!
Yajayra G.
Berwyn, IL
Ive gone through 3 of these dry shampoo, and I love it. Some brands are very expensive but this one is very affordable. It does have quiet a strong scent but I goes away. If you haven't washed your hair it is a hero because it gets rid of all the scalp oils and makes your hair look matte and clean. I also use it for the volume when my hair is looking a little flat, I replace it with hairspray which is 10x because hairspray can leave the hair crunchy, break the hair, or cause flakes.
Claudia C.
Philadelphia
I have super oily roots and very fine/fragile hair, so I try to only wash my hair every other day. On my off days, I usually use some sort of dry shampoo. I've found that this one is very effective. After following the directions and massaging it into my hair/scalp, the white flakes soak up the oil and disappear. I have black hair, so I'm always worried about the white flakes not disappearing. You really have to rub/massage it into your hair or it will leave white marks all over. In my opinion, the smell is too strong. If you're out and about walking around, people will definitely know you used this product. Also, this product is very cheap.
Jasmine P.
Rathdrum, ID
I was "blessed" with very fine strands of hair but a lot of them... so my hair is both thick but fine. This particular dry shampoo does a really good job soaking up oils for my fine hair strands as well as getting all the way through my hair. I didn't have to use much of it to get the job done. Other dry shampoos I've tried have been a hassle to use because I had to use a lot more of it to get the same results.
Caroline F.
Wilmington, NC
I am currently in Tanzania. I had heard good things about this product, so I grabbed some before heading to Africa. It worked well on my second day hair in the States, but it cannot hold up to the African heat and sweat. It does not make much of a dent at all in my second day hair here. I am somewhere where I don't have running water every day, so this is a problem. I've had to make do with pulling my hair back in a tight knot.

It does add some volume though, but it also makes my hair a little crunchy, like when you brush out hair that has hairspray in it.
Clarise B.
Santa Ana, CA
Loved using this product in my hair when it's been day 2 or 3 ;) Would recommend if you're looking for something affordable, accessible and does the job! I have purchased this at Target but I'm sure they sell it at other drugstores used. It's not perfection, but it does what it's supposed to!
Nicole E.
Bakersfield, CA
I use this very infrequently. It has a very strong smell to it. It seems to work ok, but it's not great. I went for this brand as it was inexpensive and it was my first time trying out the dry shampoo. I don't think I'll go for it again.
Scarlett S.
It is very affordable i got it for three bucks at my local drug store. This was recommended to me by @cutegirlhairstyles on youtube. The scent is very fruity a little too strong of a scent i wish it did smell better so my hair wouldn't smell live a smoothie. But it does help my hair last longer because of the fact that it absorbs all the oils and more, i would recommend but if the smell would really annoy you don't.
Clarissa N.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LIVE by this product! As someone who has thick coarse hair, which cannot be washed every day, this does the job of keeping my hair looking fresh and smelling nice! The price is great for this product, it is so worth it! I would recommend this to anyone who needs to take breaks between washes!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.