BY SUAVE #26 in Dry Shampoo

Tuyet-Van N.
I like how strong it shoots out the can. That was the only thing I was impressed with. The scent smells nice and I noticed the scent stays on long. When I use this product, I would have to tie my hair up. If I leave it down, it gets greasy and just a dirty feeling. I wouldn't use this if I wanted to leave my curls down. It'll weigh it down by the end of the day and looks nasty. It lasts only a few hours and I'd have to tie my hair up.
kayla k.
Kenner, LA
Not sure if they've changed the formula since I've used this last (looking at all the positive reviews they may have), because I hated it when I tried it to compare to my favorite at the time 'Dove Refresh+Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo'. I have very thick and oily, long medium brown hair and this really didn't help with the oil or hiding the product buildup at all.
Liana D.
Kent, WA
This dry shampoo is helpful if you are in a very big hurry and have no time to shower. But otherwise, I don't like it. It leaves white residue in your hair and your hair does not feel fresh after using it. In fact, after using it, my hair feels limp and dragged down. I would only recommend to use this in those rare situations where you have absolutely no time to shower but your hair is leaking oil and you want to cover it up.
Megan M.
This dry shampoo does the best at soaking up the oils, but it makes my scalp incredibly itchy. It smells nice and does the job, but I have to wash my hair the same night I use it because of the irritation.... which kind of defeats the purpose of being able to use dry shampoo to go longer between washes.
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
I've tried a lot of dry shampoo on my oily hair, and for $2-3 a bottle Suave comes in at the top. Yea Bumble and Bumble works better, but can you really afford a $20 of dry shampoo that can only be purchased at Sephora or online? No. That's why you should pick up a bottle of Suave next time you're at the grocery. I give this product to all of my friends who get dye jobs to help extend their color by washing hair less.
Deanna D.
Radcliff, KY
I used this product before and I didn't really know what to expect because my friend told me about it. I used it and it was very effective. I saw it sprays on white on your roots and then you brush it. It makes your hair look like it's been washed. I would buy again but it does make your hair feel funny.
Deb S.
I am a big fan of this dry shampoo. I have very fine hair that tends to look oily within a day or so of washing. What I love most about this particular dry shampoo is that it doesn't build up or look cakey if I use a lot, reapply during the day (for a touch up) or use several days in a row. Considering how much I like to use, the bottle lasts a long time. Definitely recommend for anyone who goes through a lot of dry shampoo!
Jaimie F.
West Seneca, NY
This is the only dry shampoo I have used but I have no reason to look for another. It does the job of helping when my hair is between washes and maybe a little greasy. It was also a more inexpensive one especially when I found a two pack on clearance at Target! I don't think I will run out for a while!
Madeline B.
Los Altos, CA
I saw this in a magazine for best bargain dry shampoo, so i decided to try it and was pleasantly surprised. I'd tried another brand once before and ended up with grandma-grey, powdery hair, so I was nervous to try it again. Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo was easy to apply and made my hair look and smell fresh. It's great for a day or two in between washes, and worked well for my finer hair. My husband likes the smell, so that is a plus!
Katie W.
Portland, OR
Suave's dry shampoo is a daily essential. Before this product made its way into drugstores, I tried a handful of different $20-dollar dry shampoos from Sephora. Many of them would clog, and I'd have to return to the store to return the defective bottle. I've gone through two bottles of the Suave stuff now. It adds volume and absorbs oil without leaving an icky residue. My boyfriend loves how it smells, too. I also sometimes use this productimmediately after blow drying when I need more volume.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.