BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Sarah S.
Alexandria, VA
This is my favorite dry shampoo. I've tried batiste, Psssst!, Tresemme's version and a few others. The Suave is the only one that doesn't leave white residue in my hair. Well, let me reword that. It does come out white sometimes, but it's easy to blend in. The other brands don't blend into my hair. My hair is super fine and thin and I can ALWAYS see white spots in my hair with other brands. Plus it's less than $3 a bottle. Can't beat it.
Maria M.
Amarillo, TX
Just bought this product to try and so far I seem to like it. It smells great and actually works. Removes all the oiliness from my hair. Will continue too use and suggest to others as well. Also give my hair some body and makes it easier to style.
Lindsay K.
Saint Louis, MO
I think that this product is great! It's super affordable, I got it at Walmart for $2.50 on sale. I think you can get it at Walgreens for $3.00! Anyways back to the product, for one it smells so good! After I spray my hair my whole room smells like the product and I LOVE IT! Also it absorbs oil well! Only con about is it's not a long lasting absorbing product, it absorbs oil for maybe a few hours, then my hair starts to feel oil again! But it could be because I use heat on my hair! And if not all I have to use is a little bit more! :) ALSO when you spray it, a fast pressured stream of spray comes out which makes it even better! I would try it out! Definitely worth the money!
Danica Y.
I haven't tried other dry shampoos much, so I don't have a lot to compare to. However, I love the smell of this! Every time I use it, I get compliments on how my hair smells. It reminds me of the grapefruit acne face wash from Neutrogena at the initial spray. As the day goes on, it kind of smells like Skittles. I don't have problems about white residue. I'm currently on my third bottle! It's cheap, so definitely worth going a try.
Wendy F.
Saginaw, MI
I loved the smell of this. So far, either I haven't found the right dry shampoo, or I just haven't been able to make dry shampoos work for me. This one worked a little better for me than some. I had the best luck when I sprayed it on my finger tips and worked it into the roots of my hair where needed that way, rather than spraying directly on my hair. I've never been able to wear my hair down after using a dry shampoo. But it looks fine up.
rosaloves b.
When dry shampoo started been a trend I picked up this one and was my first ever dry shampoo testing and was amazed by how well it worked for a drugstore product still continue to use!
Marianne J.
Lindon , UT
This is my favorite dry shampoo for the price. You just can't beat the price!!! And I love that the smell is fresh and lemony. This is also great for brunette a that dye their hair blonde to help cover up roots since the spray has a light cast. I will continue to repurchase this over and over!! Thank you suave!
Eryn D.
Ocean View, NJ
I love Suave Dry Shampoo ! most people do not use dry shampoo correctly and thats why they give bad reviews... you need to remember to spray only on greasy roots and brush out, if you do not brush it will leave a white residue. I actually really enjoy the smell and have gotten lots of complement on my hair when using. I travel a lot for work and do not always want to wash my hair at the hotel so this is a must have in my luggage
kayla k.
Kenner, LA
Not sure if they've changed the formula since I've used this last (looking at all the positive reviews they may have), because I hated it when I tried it to compare to my favorite at the time 'Dove Refresh+Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo'. I have very thick and oily, long medium brown hair and this really didn't help with the oil or hiding the product buildup at all.
Baylie S.
I wash my hair at night and sleep on it wet. I also tend to produce a lot of oil while I'm sleeping so by the time I wake up, my hair is slightly oily. I use this after drying my hair to freshen it up and soak up some oils. Unlike most people posting in the reviews, I love the smell. I don't see where it soaks up very much oil, and by the end of the day, my hair has a weird tangly-powdery-oily texture. I'm on the fence about this tbh.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.