BY SUAVE

• I haven't tried dry shampoo? 2 Answers
  • Can anyone recommend a really good dry shampoo? I have t...5 Answers
Brandy S.
Corbin, KY
It makes my head itch and it smells awful. I really would not suggest this product. If you are in a hurry and have no other choice, try just a small amount of baby powder. rub together in your hands first and apply at the roots. it will absorb unwanted oils and leave your scalp fresh and dry instead of itchy and sticky. Also, if you don't like the baby powder smell, just lightly spritz your favorite perfume above your head. Problem solved! plus, it's cheap:)
Chrystal G.
Gig Harbor, WA
I tried this out because it was super cheap and I needed a new dry shampoo, spending $20+ was getting real old! And it is by far The best dry shampoo I have ever used! It smells amazing, and doesn't leave any white residue in your hair! It also helps with volume if you spray it just right at your roots. Definitely worth every penny!
Annie P.
Bothell, WA
This product smells wonderful and absorbs light amounts of oil with minimal white residue. This product is also wonderful on clean hair to help add texture so hairstyles will hold easier. That said it isn't in my top 5 but overall if you're in a pinch or have a tight budget this will get you through and make your hair smell clean!
Amethyst M.
Rawlings, MD
Not a fan. It is correct that it doesn't leave residue in your hair but you have to use a god awful amount just to get rid of the oily appearance. I have oily thick hair and would not suggest it for this type. Plus, my Walmart only sells one scent and that is baby powder. Who wants to walk around all day smelling like a baby's butt?
Shawna L.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Overall this product was ok, but didnt give my hair the texture that other dry shampoos do. It smelled really good, which is a plus, but It only gave me an extra day without washing, if that. My hair would go limp an get stringy feeling pretty quick. Its a great price, but I prefer others over this one.
Courtney M.
Allendale, MI
This product does do a good job removing oil from your hair and leaves with you a texture that you can work with, but I have light brown hair and it leaves a very white powdery residue in my hair and makes my hair look grey. It's doesn't smell bad, but I wouldn't say it smells great. It kinda smells like baby powder. So if you're using this to just remove the oil in your hair it's great, but if you have darker hair prepare for your hair to look white/grey from the power residue.
Yadira J.
Walnut Grove, CA
Good, but not that great! I purchased this when I first started experimenting with different dry shampoos & it honestly didn't do much for it. My hair smelled great but it remained very greasy. Overall, this product was a huge miss and I wouldn't repurchase! Instead, I'd go with Dove's dry shampoo which really gets the job done!
Kaytlyn W.
HARRISBURG, PA
This product is the BEST. I have used tons of dry shampoos from lower priced to top of the line like Batiste, Big Sexy, Regis, KMS, etc. This one smells divine and doesn't leave any white residue on my hair. And gives it LIFE. I wash my hair maybe twice a week and this stuff is my savior. Love it. Love the price. Would recommend.
Josy P.
Lawrenceville , GA
I love this product! It's truly amazing! I have really curly hair and it does wonders to my hair. I only wash my hair 2 times a week and it's amazing in between washes. Doesn't leave it oily and it makes my hair smell great! It also doesn't leave a white residue behind which is a plus! I would highly recommend it to any hair type!
Meagan S.
I love this product because it helps when you're in a pinch. I love the smell and it's awesome for fluffing up a style at the end of the day or freshening up after a workout. Not only does it clear up those oily spots, it creates volume like a hairspray without being crunchy or heavy. I don't use it as a replacement to washing my hair so I can't speak for its effectiveness in that regard but it's perfect for clearing up oil that accumulates throughout the day.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.