BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Anna P.
Austin, AR
This smells really good. I just am not sure HOW well it really cleans my hair. I feel like it helps look less greasy, but it doesn't really bring my hair back to life. It doesn't seem to really mix in my hair the best. But it is decent and smells really good.
Ally F.
Knoxville, TN
This dry shampoo works well if you remember to spray on at night when you're going to bed. It does spray white though, so it's not really a "morning of" kind of product. The smell is also not my favorite. I would buy again if my preferred brand is unavailable.
Alix ♏.
Homosassa, FL
Honestly its smells good, and works well. Its very cheap, and leaves my thick oily hair, shine free! It does leave your hair dry, and using this product I can go at least 5 days without washing my hair. I will keep buying this product! Best part is that you can get this product just about anywhere.
Stacey G.
This dry shampoo is good in a pinch. I have dark hair so it’s hard to hide the residue that was left over. I hate having dirty hair, but if you can’t wash it this can work for that day. It makes my hair thicker and harder to mange so you need to wash it the next day. Batiste works better in my opinion
STEPHENEE S.
This product is awesome! It’s less than $3 at Walmart. It smells like grapefruit/citrus to me. I love the volume it gives my hair. The only trouble I have is that my local Walmart is out of it a lot so I have to buy something different from time to time.
Rachel M.
Akron, OH
I like this dry shampoo. It works well, especially considering how affordable it really is. I often go three to four days without washing my hair and this product helps make that possible. It smells great and doesn't get cakey like some do. Love it!
Stormy S.
Laird Hill, TX
This is the absolute BEST brand of dry shampoo. I have oily hair so I have tried many other more expensive brands and was dissapointed. This one took the oil right out and made it where I can go a couple of days without shampooing instead of every day.
Tylor C.
Phoenix
By far the best dry shampoo for the price. Might not be able to go more than three days without washing your hair but the smell and texture you receive makes it worth it.
Lori H.
Byron, MN
This is my normal go to for dry shampoo only because it's cheap. I would much rather use Batiste but for the cost I usually pick suave. It leaves a residue that I really have to work into my hair and even then it still looks dusty, just not a huge fan.
Chelsea S.
Los Angeles, CA
Not my favorite dry shampoo but not the worst one i’ve tried either. It smells nice and it’s all right for my hair, but i I can only use it once or twice in a shampoo cycle and then I have to shampoo again. still would recommend it for the price though
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.