BY SUAVE

• I haven't tried dry shampoo? 2 Answers
  • Can anyone recommend a really good dry shampoo? I have t...5 Answers
Kayla R.
Dallas, TX
This is a pretty good dry shampoo that you can get for little money at a drug store. It does leave a white residue that you have to use your fingers or a brush to get out, and it does leave my hair feeling kind of weird. It kind of feels like I have hairspray in it-- not soft. But there has only been one dry shampoo (batiste) that has kept my hair feeling soft, and it's a little more expensive and I have to get it at Ulta. This one is great for a walmart alternative.
Melissa L.
I've used several different brands of dry shampoo and this is by far my favorite! I have very oily hair. I can not go one day without a shower, which can be difficult when traveling or when I have very early mornings. This dry shampoo does this trick. It smells great and doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky. It does a great job at removing the oil from my hair, and does not coat my hair with any type of grey color like other dry shampoos have in my experience. Can't beat it for the price.
Kiley Marie R.
Dardenne Prairie, MO
This is the second dry shampoo I've used. The first one, not a suave product, gave me dandruff. This product works wonderfully. I use it about 2 times a week and haven't had a problem with flakiness or itchiness. The powder absorbs nicely into my hair and I don't need a fine tooth comb to get it out. With the other dry shampoo I would have to comb and comb and comb and comb with a fine tooth comb. With this dry shampoo I can use a brush and there is no powdery or white residue.

The one thing I don't like about it is the smell. I think they are going for a salon smell but it reminds me of pears and I'm not so much a fan. It only smells that way when it's being sprayed though so it's a shot lived frustration.
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
No, just no. I have thick, long hair with loose curls/waves. This has a lovely gummy bear scent, but it leaves hair feeling sticky and grimy. I use it a good distance from my head and it still leaves it with that white powder and a weird sticky feeling, even after I let it soak up the oils and massage it in. It's just not for me I suppose.
Monica S.
Houston
This is an excellent dry shampoo!!! I have thin fine hair and my scalp often gets oily. Using this dry shampoo at night, means I likely won't have to wash the next day.
Halle G.
Livonia, MI
This stuff is amazing. I have used this product since I was in tenth grade and have loved it ever since. I have short thick hair and it goes through. The packaging is awesome and simple. I use this product almost everyday D I would highly recommend this product!
Jamey R.
Clarence, NY
My hair is the worst when it comes to curling! I have to literally not wash it for two days in order for it to hold any type of curl. Like most, no hair washing for two days is pretty impossible since my hair gets very oily. Not anymore, with this product I am able to apply it to my roots and it looks feels and smells great! AND my hair holds the curls!! LOVE it and will purchase in the future!
Abby R.
This product is extremely good for greasy hair. Also it doesn't make your hair turn gray if you spray too much. Another thing about this is that when you spray it is smells very good.
Becca N.
Bloomfield, KY
I've used so many dry shampoos in my time--finding the right one felt like a never-ending quest. This dry shampoo really is amazing! The fragrance isn't over-bearing, and I've been able to have this product in my hair for two days without discomfort.

I prefer to put it in at night before bed, and I don't brush or shake it out. I just put my hair up and go to sleep. When I wake up my hair is perfect, though I will brush it out to style it the way I like it.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I use this product every single day! I use it clean hair and dirty hair ! I have very fine hair and it is incredibly hard to get it to do anything ! A little spray of this dry shampoo helps give my hair some
Texture. Great product and even better price ! It is probably the most adorable dry shampoo that works so well! No flaky mess either !
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.