BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Samantha L.
Clifton, NJ
It worked well but after awhile my scalp got extremely dry. I even felt itchy and flakey. I have very oily hair so I wash my hair every other day and would usually use this product on day 2 of my wash. It did the trick but wasn't worth the uncomfortable feeling. The scent also really started to bother me... the price was right but I won't be using it again.
Abby R.
This product is extremely good for greasy hair. Also it doesn't make your hair turn gray if you spray too much. Another thing about this is that when you spray it is smells very good.
Kiley Marie R.
Dardenne Prairie, MO
This is the second dry shampoo I've used. The first one, not a suave product, gave me dandruff. This product works wonderfully. I use it about 2 times a week and haven't had a problem with flakiness or itchiness. The powder absorbs nicely into my hair and I don't need a fine tooth comb to get it out. With the other dry shampoo I would have to comb and comb and comb and comb with a fine tooth comb. With this dry shampoo I can use a brush and there is no powdery or white residue.

The one thing I don't like about it is the smell. I think they are going for a salon smell but it reminds me of pears and I'm not so much a fan. It only smells that way when it's being sprayed though so it's a shot lived frustration.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I use this product every single day! I use it clean hair and dirty hair ! I have very fine hair and it is incredibly hard to get it to do anything ! A little spray of this dry shampoo helps give my hair some
Texture. Great product and even better price ! It is probably the most adorable dry shampoo that works so well! No flaky mess either !
Jamey R.
Clarence, NY
My hair is the worst when it comes to curling! I have to literally not wash it for two days in order for it to hold any type of curl. Like most, no hair washing for two days is pretty impossible since my hair gets very oily. Not anymore, with this product I am able to apply it to my roots and it looks feels and smells great! AND my hair holds the curls!! LOVE it and will purchase in the future!
Larissa S.
I have tried quite a few different dry shampoos from low to high prices and this is hands down my favorite. I recommend it to all of my friends (especially the busy mamas like myself). Great product at a great price. Smells great too! (Packaging recently changed)
Chloe S.
Kingwood, TX
This dry shampoo is a great, inexpensive choice that you can find at any store. I keep a can of it in my gym bag, so that I don't feel as nasty if I have to stop by the store afterwards. This is also great for road trips or camping, when you can't always wash your hair or take a shower. It doesn't cake, and doesn't discolor your hair. The mineral clay formula smells a bit strange to me, so I refrain from using it unless I need to. But for $2.49, I really can't complain!
Hannah C.
Danville, VA
Pass. Ugh, I really really really wanted to love this product but I just couldn't. Dry shampoos are really hit or miss, and this one was a big fat miss. It made my hair a nasty texture, and didn't eliminate the appearance of oil. It also left a white cast, which I just cannot deal with. Lastly, the smell was just weird..Enough said.
Monica S.
Houston
This is an excellent dry shampoo!!! I have thin fine hair and my scalp often gets oily. Using this dry shampoo at night, means I likely won't have to wash the next day.
Brandy S.
Corbin, KY
It makes my head itch and it smells awful. I really would not suggest this product. If you are in a hurry and have no other choice, try just a small amount of baby powder. rub together in your hands first and apply at the roots. it will absorb unwanted oils and leave your scalp fresh and dry instead of itchy and sticky. Also, if you don't like the baby powder smell, just lightly spritz your favorite perfume above your head. Problem solved! plus, it's cheap:)
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.