BY SUAVE

Buy on Amazon
Juana G.
This is a phenomenal product...I like to straighten my hair too much and instead of damaging it by doing this everyday I go to this handy product. It totally works I've used this up to two days in a row and it leaves my hair with a nice scent and looking fresh. It's amazing what it can do for the price, mind you my hair gets oily and i use oils in it to straighten anyway so anything that costs so little and can leave my hair looking like fresh and clean is getting a big A! in my book! =)
Sharifa L.
I had a very bad experience with this dry shampoo it just left my hair very not it I did not like the way that it smelled and I felt like all of the moisture and nutrients that were in my hair were ripped out completely. I feel like other people who have had great experiences we have had two different hair texture but for me I did not like this one at all.
Kristina S.
Clarksville, TN
This is by far the best dry shampoo I have ever tried. It's easy to use and it smells like citrus. Most dry shampoos I have tried in the past I could never use again because of the smell. They just did not smell good. This one smells amazing. The quality of this dry shampoo is supposed to be compared to a salon brand and it definitely does what it says. I apply it 1-2 days after I have washed my hair. It gives my hair volume and soaks up any oil I might have. Overall, a great drugstore product.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo Spray is a great way to get rid of grease and oil in my hair mid-day. I pary my hair and spray at the roots, then use my fingers to rub it in. I have dark hair, so the white powder spray is noticeable if you don't rub it in well. The only recommendation I have for Suave is to come out with a spray for dark hair that is slightly tinted!
Jennifer M.
Fall River, MA
I have,extremely fine hair. I tried this dry shampoo and it has now become my favorite! Light clean scent, no white residue and takes all natural oils that gives a greasy appearance away. The bottle and nozzle allowed me to use the entire product. Past dry shampoos I've tried, the nozzle gets clogged and I've lost 1/4 of the product. This is a good buy!
Maria H.
After a long while of debating I decided to try using dry shampoo. I am prone to very oily hair--it starts getting dirty by nighttime if I wash it in the mooring or the night before--so I figured a dry shampoo would help my hair to last longer between washes. I had heard great things about the Suave Dry Shampoo from a couple of YouTubers I watch, but this product just did not work out for me. Maybe my hair is so greasy not even dry shampoo can help it. Oh well, was worth a shot.
Whitney M.
Fort Worth, TX
This product worked to get the oil out of my hair, didn't leave much of a residue either, but didn't seem to last long, and I wasn't a big fan of the smell. The price is great but the amount needed cancels out the price. I would recommend this item for someone that doesn't have a huge problem with oil and just needs a pick me up between washes.
Michelle J.
Hiram, GA
Within the past year or so I have gotten on the dry shampoo band wagon. This was my first dry shampoo I purchased. I did like it at the time but as I began to explore the vast varieties of dry shampoos this one kept moving down on my list. This is a good beginner product, for it ranges on the cheaper side. I also wish this brand had a different variety for different hair colors. (If they do have different variety for different hair colors I have not found it at my local Walmarts, Targets).
April E.
Before finding Batiste products, I stumbled upon this brand of dry shampoo. I wash my hair every 3-4 days, depending .. so I rely a lot on dry shampoo. I was not a fan of this specific one. It left my hair feeling more greasy and left a weird residue feeling to my hair. I feel like it did not do it's job. For the most part, the scent made up for it.
Selma I.
I had tried lots of dry shampoos before and this is my favorite. Price wise it's terrific, and it works. At least for one day on my hair. Everyone's different so I can only speak for myself. It smells good (trust me, it does...because I had those that smelled like rotten eggs, too), and the white residue most dry shampoos create on your hair (hence why you have to brush the hair after spraying) isn't as strong and it has always left my hair fluffy and smelling fresh and clean! :)
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.