BY SUAVE #24 in Dry Shampoo

Margaret B.
Renton, WA
This product works well and is really affordable but smells really strongly like pineapple. This might be ok when you're going out to the club or if you wear a lot of perfume, but I can't wear something so pungent to my workplace, so I opt for other dry shampoos. I actually really like the formula of the other suave one (the the green bottle). The scent is a little herbal so it is toned down from this. I don't really love the scent but the formula is fantastic and it was created as a dupe for the Renee Furterer one.
Alyssa R.
California
Huge disappointment. No matter how much I sprayed, my hair still looked oily. Not to mention it felt so disgusting after I used this product I had to wash my hair in the shower.
Cassandra B.
Spring Hill, FL
I'm not a big fan of dry shampoo, but I'm even less fond of greasy hair. This product smells great. Well, it's a very strong smell that is sort of a cross between fruity and floral. It smells like a product made for teens. It works pretty well. It does leave the same residue that all dry shampoos do, but it isn't as bad as a lot of the others. I do find that my hair is greasy again after about 3 or 4 hours. It requires a reapplication for me. However, this is an incredibly cheap product. It's definitely worth the money.
Kassey W.
The smell was to strong and it made my hair feel extremely dirty, but it looked great at the top of my head. If I moved my hair around too much it just got greasy looking again.
Melanie D.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
My hair is blonde and fine and therefore it gets oily really quick. This gives back some volume and definitely absorbs ALL of the oil in my hair. This allows me to not have to wash my hair everyday as it is bad for your hair. I do have to say, don't over spray or spray too close because it does make your hair a little whiteish if you apply too much but you can generally just rub it off since you're rubbing it into your hair anyway. I love love love this and is an essential beauty staple for my everyday life.
Dawn S.
I love using this dry spray shampoo by Suave Professionals. I try to only wash my hair once or twice a week and in the interim, I use this dry shampoo. It is so easy to use and it makes your hair smell good and also makes your hair really easy to style . It might be one of the least expensive dry shampoos, but it does everything and more that the top dollar dry shampoos do.  I highly recommend everyone keep Suave Professionals Dry Spray Shampoo on hand for those days in-between shampooing your hair.
Amanda J.
El Segundo, CA
My go to dry shampoo when I want to add volume when styling my hair. It has a more dense consistency and a light scent which makes it great when working with "dirty hair" to get maximum volume and hold when doing up dos. On the down side because its grittier I don't care for it as much for day to day use as it tend to build up quicker than L'oreal's drug store dry shampoo. So I don't use it when I'm going to style my hair down. Overall, good product at a price you can't beat and a must have for anyone up-do kit!
I really love the smell and the way it doesn't leave your hair oily like if u would of put oil to your hair.If you don't wash your hair everyday this is the product you need to be using once in a while.
Amanda W.
Palos Heights, IL
I really like this dry shampoo. In fact, it is my favorite dry shampoo I've used. I've used a couple different kinds but I really like Suave's because the scent is pretty and it works really well. I have dark hair and it doesn't leave my hair looking white and ashy. Just make sure to brush it in your hair very well. I find that this works best on 2nd day hair. I really hate to not wash my hair daily, but if I've woken up late and need to hurry out the door this is great stuff. You smell fresh and look clean. Can't go wrong. Better than Fat 0 calories spray and batiste dry shampoo.
April M.
Tifton, GA
I decided to try this for those days I just do not have time to wash and dry my hair. It works well enough. I do tend to have to use it in layers though, because my hair is thick. It smells ok. My main complaint is I flat iron my hair a lot and when using this product it leaves a sort of residue and makes my hair feel almost sticky when flat ironed. I would buy again in a pinch but use it only if I didn't plan to style my hair.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.