BY SUAVE

• is this healthier for your head vs regular shampoo?1 Answers
  • I haven't tried dry shampoo? 2 Answers
  • Can anyone recommend a really good dry shampoo? I have t...5 Answers
Andrea S.
I have been using dry shampoos for a little over 2 years now and Suave has been a go to. For just over 2 dollars a bottle it is totally worth it. At first, I hated this product because it left a ton of white powder in my dark brown hair (so not cute). After using it and getting used to the way the product applies, I love it!! The trick is to keep your hand moving when spraying so the product does not have time to build up. I know. you're all thinking "well duh!" Actually making a conscious effort to keep your hand moving will make a huge difference!
Jenn B.
Erie, PA
When I had my hair extremely longer, I used it every other day and it provided lots of volume without leaving my hair greasy or static-y. Now that I have an undercut type hair cut, I use it on my hair more to style and it still works wonderfully. I love the smell and it makes my hair feel soft. There is no residue leftover either, which is great beacuse I have extremely thick hair (for a blonde). I've actually had some girlfriends switch from their name brand, expensive dry shampoos to this one and they love it! Just a great product all around!
Bernadette R.
San Francisco, CA
It definitely does what it's supposed to. Psssst was always my favorite drugstore dry shampoo, but over the last few years people found out about this little gem and the price has more than doubled. I have been looking for another dry shampoo since.

I think the TreSemme one is terrible, the Dove one works pretty good and smells AMAZING, but I think this one works the best. I agree with some others that the scent is not great, but it's affordable and it works.
Priscilla C.
Santa clara, CA
This was the first dry shampoo I ever used, and went on to buy a second bottle! I use this more in the summer since it's a blessing for sweaty/oily hair, and helps my hair not be so flat after wearing a helmet when biking. I experience a little bit of white residue, but nothing too crazy. However, the smell is quite strong (a trend I've noticed in dry shampoo), so maybe skip the perfume that day!
Lindsay M.
Wilmington, NC
For someone who hates washing their hair daily and whose roots tend to get oily very quickly - this product is awesome for me. As a student I don't have a ton of money to throw around trying new products, especially expensive ones, so I was beyond excited to try this out when I found it at Walmart for less than $3. First of all, I love the smell but its also pretty strong... if you're not too keen on floral scents or heavily scented hair products in general this may not be for you. I used to use TIGI Rockaholic Dirty Secret and not only does this Suave dry shampoo cost way less, it also lasts at least twice as long. My roots stay fresh and I don't have to worry about my hair looking gross at the end of the day.
Katelynn J.
Middlesboro, KY
Currently my favorite dry shampoo. Makes my hair look completely fresh without having an over powering smell. I can go two days back to back using this product, and that's usually on my third and fourth day hair.
Kaila H.
Pickerington, OH
This was my very first dry shampoo I had ever used. I loved it and used it for years. But now I'm starting to experiment now that I realize my need for dry shampoo lol. This dry shampoo is wonderful. It smells great and is really easy to apply. This is one that I haven't had to brush the residue out of my hair over and over and over again just to get it to disappear. Spray, brush, done. Love it!
Ashley P.
Noblesville, IN
I do love the product. it works very well, it doesn't leave white in your hair. my only issue with this is the smell. it honestly makes me have to leave the bathroom before i can brush it out because i can't breathe once I've sprayed it. the scent itself wouldn't be so bad, but it's a very thick overwhelming smell. very chemically. the smell does linger in your hair for quite a while too. if the smell was less overwhelming i would continue purchasing. but i literally can't breathe once it's been sprayed or i start to choke on it.
gloria m.
Bronx, NY
I like this dry shampoo. I have dark brown hair, and it is a pain to have to get the white powder/residue out. This is still the best for drying up oil and adding body, and grip. I have uses no residue or ones for dark hair, and they do not compare. i would buy it again in a heartbeat
Caitlin D.
Tucson, AZ
This product is definitely getting all 5 stars. I have used Suave dry shampoo for years and the fact that this product is almost $2 cheaper than the other suave dry shampoos and still works just as great is so wonderful. I love how it instantly gets rid of my greasy roots and how it gives me some volume too - I can go days on end without washing my hair and no one can tell! One note, if you don't work the product into your hair (with your fingers or a brush/comb) it can leave a white cast - so definitely work into your hair when using!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.