BY SUAVE #24 in Dry Shampoo

Andrea S.
I have been using dry shampoos for a little over 2 years now and Suave has been a go to. For just over 2 dollars a bottle it is totally worth it. At first, I hated this product because it left a ton of white powder in my dark brown hair (so not cute). After using it and getting used to the way the product applies, I love it!! The trick is to keep your hand moving when spraying so the product does not have time to build up. I know. you're all thinking "well duh!" Actually making a conscious effort to keep your hand moving will make a huge difference!
Kali P.
This is just a basic run of the mill dry shampoo from the drugstore. It's very affordable and I've never had a problem with the nozzle clogging up. This is good for second day hair; it helps absorb excess oil but doesn't really provide any volume. It smells okay. I find that I have to use quite a lot of product per use which makes it hard to blend with my dark hair. I wouldn't repurchase this product.
Sara R.
I won a coupon for a free Suave product at one point from taking a quiz and got this dry shampoo because I was curious about it. I would never buy it again. I have dark hair and when I spray it in even lightly, there is a white/grey tint in my hair. When you try and brush it out, it doesn't help so you're stuck with 'grey' hair until you have time to wash it. I know some people really like the smell, but I don't. I think it smells too much like a 'cover-up'! As far as absorbing the oil from your hair, it does an okay job of that, but nothing more!
Sarah H.
I'm not one to use dry shampoo all too often because I'm a firm believer in hair washing every other day, however I picked this dry shampoo up for emergency purposes. It's actually very light weight and doesn't leave white marks or that powdery look on your scalp. It smells super refreshing like baby powder -- or at least the one I got did-- and leave your hair looking super matte after. My only negative against this product is that your hair will start to look a bit ratty if you choose to use this over the span of a couple of days without washing.
Rose O.
Los Angeles, CA
At the first sprayI liked the scent, but after a couple of. extra spray I realized I was wrong. the scent is not appropriate for what It indicates in the title "shampoo". I don't know how to describe the scent, but I wouldn't want others to smell That on my hair. I Like the outcome. though on cold days its a drag to use since you don't spray It on lightly Like you would if you were using hairspray. :-\ I still recommend It because of the price and the fact That It fulfills its purpose. Just because I don't Like the scent doesn't mean you'll hate It too.
Michelle W.
This stuff for the price ya can't beat it. The smell is fine it's not something I'd want to wear as perfume but it's not bad either. Like most dry shampoos it's a bit strong at first but not over powering make ya gag like some dry shampoos do. This calms my oils and gets me through the day. It performs better than some dry shampoos twice it's price. If I got to the gym this is also a nice refresher.
Laura M.
Fort Bragg, NC
I have tried so many dry shampoos and have a plethra of them under my bathroom sink that I need to get rid of. I was spending money on Salon Quality. Those made my hair look like I dumped a bottle of baby powder on my hair. Someone suggested this to me through facebook after a pretty long winded status about my head being snowed on.

This is the best one I have used.

I LOVE This dry shampoo for my 2nd day hair. I have REALLY Curly hair that I straighten, and I try not to straighten my hair every day. This really helps. It makes me hair feel like it was just washed... Very Clean and Light. It smells really yummy too. I have dark brown hair and haven't had any problems with white residue. I spray it all in scalp and then brush my hair to comb it through.

It is the BEST product like this for the price. I get the 2 pack for 5.00.
Stacy B.
Fitchburg, MA
I bought this because I was going camping and wouldn't be able to wash my hair in the woods. I tested it out on my daughters hair that is much thicker than mine and it seemed to work ok. Has a great fresh scent. I tried it on my hair and it brushed through pretty well, but left my hair feeling like it had a funky residue on it. I think I would have rather had my hair a little unclean than the feeling this gave. I'm kind of torn because although I didn't like the feel of it, it seemed to make my daughters hair look better between washes.
Jenn B.
Erie, PA
When I had my hair extremely longer, I used it every other day and it provided lots of volume without leaving my hair greasy or static-y. Now that I have an undercut type hair cut, I use it on my hair more to style and it still works wonderfully. I love the smell and it makes my hair feel soft. There is no residue leftover either, which is great beacuse I have extremely thick hair (for a blonde). I've actually had some girlfriends switch from their name brand, expensive dry shampoos to this one and they love it! Just a great product all around!
Bernadette R.
San Francisco, CA
It definitely does what it's supposed to. Psssst was always my favorite drugstore dry shampoo, but over the last few years people found out about this little gem and the price has more than doubled. I have been looking for another dry shampoo since.

I think the TreSemme one is terrible, the Dove one works pretty good and smells AMAZING, but I think this one works the best. I agree with some others that the scent is not great, but it's affordable and it works.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.