BY SUAVE #26 in Dry Shampoo

Amy W.
Carrollton
Has a very fresh, kind of sweet scent. I have dark brown hair and if you let this set in your hair and then rub it in and brush through you can't tell it's there. Leaves my hair feeling a bit cleaner. However this product is very heavy and I have to wash my hair that night after using it.
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
I bought this dry shampoo with the keratin in it. I'll start with the smell, it's somewhat of an off putting smell,so immediately I just didn't like that. However it worked fairly well on oily spots but I noticed it came out almost thin like...I can't explain. I wouldn't purchase again.
Allison L.
powell
First off this product is amazing, it keeps my hair from getting oily so i dont have to wash my hair every single day, i can go about 3 to 4 days without washing my hair. This product smells amazing and i am very satisfied with it. I will definately be buying this product again!!
Kim I.
LOVE!! This is one of my favorite dry shampoos. It is a super cheap option for dry shampoo but works so well at taking away oil in hair. It is light and does not weigh down hair.  I love the smell and will use this in the future. Take a chance on this cheap dry shampoo!
Jenice S.
It sprays too harsh, and barely works. I'll spray my hair several times and it'll still have the same oily sheen. When it works, it doesn't last long either. I enjoy the smell and the amount that is in the can, that's about it.
Heidi B.
Suave is an affordable brand available at most drugstores and their products may not be the most high quality but this product works pretty good it does the job and it’s affordable, I love it and would definitely purchase it over and over again.
Kennedy F.
The product did a fairly good job of absorbing moisture in my hair. It did leave this weird residue in my hair and it would get on my hands if I touched my hair. I didn't like the smell at all, and it was really strong. It worked though, and I used it until the bottle ran out.
Ana M.
San Diego
I don’t know why but I hate the smelll of it, it makes me think of smokers. It’s hard to blend into heart so if you don’t have time to really brush your hair you’ll have white spots in your hair.
Chelsea G.
Purcell, OK
After using this product i didn't even want to touch my hair! How does this make  your hair STICKY!? I was so embarrassed with how i felt. I hated this product and threw it away. Ill just stick to washing my hair or using baby powder. I will never buy this again.
Samantha I.
I personally love this dry shampoo.  I have had the same bottle for a long time, a little goes a long way.  I also think that this product does as well as other name brand products for less of the price.  I also really love the smell of this dry shampoo.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.