BY SUAVE #24 in Dry Shampoo

Asha R.
Tampa, FL
I have very oily hair after only one day of not washing it, and I was hoping this dry shampoo would be the one, but I was wrong. Thankfully it doesn't leave that weird gray/ white residue, but it makes my hair feel stiff at the roots and difficult to style. I would recommend this for someone with normal-dry hair that just wants to go an additional day. If you have really oily hair like I do, this may not be the dry shampoo for you.
Erica S.
Albuquerque
This product saved me every time I don't even want to shampoo my hair that night but this helps get the oil out of my hair and keeps the volume nice and hide love it
Lianne H.
Newport News, VA
As cheap as it is, this is actually my favorite dry shampoo! I've tried a bunch, and this one seems to be the most effective at hiding the fact that I haven't washed my hair in a few days. The smell disappears quickly (it's almost a little citrusy?), it doesn't leave my hair looking white and powdery (though I do have medium-light red hair, so consider that if you're a brunette), and it soaks up that oil. Love it!
Shirley H.
San Francisco, CA
I picked this up over the summer thinking I could use it on lazy mornings when I'm running late to class. Boy, was I wrong. When you initially smell this product in the bottle, it smells pretty good. However, once you spray it onto your hair, it's a whole other story. The scent is extremely overwhelming and does not make my hair feel any less greasy. If you have dark hair and don't brush it through well enough, your hair will have a greyish white looking dust all over it.. and then you will go out into public wish you would've woken up earlier and taken shower instead.
Dunya F.
Miami Lakes, FL
Everyone has different types of hair textures, color, thickness,oiliness/dryness etc. That's why I believe finding a dry shampoo that works for you is so hard. I tried many dry shampoos and this is the first one that actually works for my hair type. It absorbs the oils and leaves my hair looking fresh. Just remember, it can be a hit or miss depending on your hair needs. Some people love it while others hate it, keep on searching for the one that works for you, I'm finally glad I did!
Jodie S.
Just recently bought this product. So far I am impressed. It does just as good as the more expensive dry shampoos. One thing I've seen so far that I don't love is that I seem to have to use more to get the feel I want.
Christina H.
Elgin, IL
I think the Suave Professionals dry shampoo smells really good for being a dry shampoo. It does not smell too much like perfume or worse hair spray. it absorbs the oil and gives my hair more volume. However, it does leave my hair white and you really need to brush it into your hair. When it dries it can make your hair look flaky. I usually use water over it to get rid of the flakes without washing it out. It still is a little flaky but the water helps so you don't look like you have dandruff. My mom likes this stuff and this is not the worst dry shampoo I've used.
Brandi H.
I have used this and it's not a bad product, it just isn't that great either lol. to start with this does not last long at all! not only does it run out quickly when you use it, but if it sits for a while, it dries up. i mean it's dry shampoo so i don't think it's supposed to be used very frequently but it doesn't hold up well at all. it does a decent job at absorbing oil but i have very fine and straight hair that gets naturally oily so it doesn't get rid of all of it. still a decent product if you're in a bind and you don't want to spend a bunch of money
Jessica B.
This is one of my most favorite and most affordable dry shampoos! It's less than $3 at Wal Mart and does everything I look for in a dry shampoo. Yes, it does leave a white cast when you first spray it onto your hair, but disappears. I leave it in my hair for about 30 seconds, brush through my hair with my fingers, and then again with a brush. No white residue left over for me! I have oily roots and this is the only dry shampoo that gets rid of that oily shine. It makes my hair look freshly washed, and it smells great. I have tried MANY dry shampoos, but I keep coming back to this one!
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
I love Suave products & this one definitely saves me a lot of hassle. Suave's Dry Spray shampoo works great on my hair, and I could easily pass my hair off as freshly washed. Now, I haven't gone more than three days without washing my hair so I can't speak for it then, but if you don't have time to wash your hair the day after it's a pretty neat product to own. It smells great (floral smell) & it really works! Would definitely recommend it! + Use it sparingly, otherwise you'll end up with a white residue on your scalp. Always remember, a little goes a long way!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.