BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Hayley R.
It is amazing, and I love that I can leave the house without looking terrible. I used to not go a day without showering. But this has changed the game. Also doesn't leave you hair feeling weird like most dry shampoos do!!
Elizabeth A.
Dayton, OH
Easy to use, smells GREAT! Does just what it is supposed to do. I have very short hair that gets greasy so fast. But I don't like to wash it twice a day which is what I would need to do. So I was lucky enough to get a sample of this to try when it first came out, it really does help! One quick spray over my head, and I feel very refreshed. Nice and light, the scent is so nice. I also took this on an overnight camping trip for my nieces long hair. We were not going to be able to shower, but they are very girly about their hair. SO I used this the next morning and they were very happy with the results.
SOPHIA T.
Raymondville, TX
I purchased this item off Amazon and it works absolutely perfectly! This product lasted me almost 10 months. I use it when I straighten my hair (and I'll leave it straight 3 days) or after coloring my hair (I try to go 3-4 days without washing my hair). It has a wonderful light fragrance and it doesn't leave any residue. It picks up the oil really well and your hair smells clean. I recently started another dry shampoo but only because I have a lot of gray and the color is my shade. I would highly recommend this product. It is convenient, inexpensive and it keeps your hair from looking oily.
Anjelica S.
Louisville, KY
I love this for my 5 year old. She has the worst oily hair I have ever seen. It will happen over night. So She needs it washed all the time. But, I don't like sending her to school with a wet head and the blow drying is out of the question for my 5 year old. So dry shampoo works every time. I used to use a really expensive brand that smelled like old lady. Until I found this.
t leave her Bob looking clear and smelling fresh.
Tip. I always cover her face as I don't like her breathing it in.
Stephanie W.
Meadowview, VA
Having hair that gets oily if I even look at it wrong, dry shampoo is my LIFE. I have tried various brands, both high end and drugstore, but I keep coming back to this one! It smells great, is incredibly affordable, but most importantly, it works SO. WELL. It's getting increasingly difficult to find this particular product in stores, but when I do, I make sure to stock up! I cannot recommend this dry shampoo enough!!
Kimberly M.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this as a sample courtesy of Influenster. This did not work as well as my regular brand (although it smells a lot better). I found myself using more product to get through the day. Even with the added product to achieve the same result, it is still cheaper. For those on a budget, I would highly recommend this. If budget was not a concern, I would suggest using a once and done (for the day anyway) brand.
Asha R.
Tampa, FL
I have very oily hair after only one day of not washing it, and I was hoping this dry shampoo would be the one, but I was wrong. Thankfully it doesn't leave that weird gray/ white residue, but it makes my hair feel stiff at the roots and difficult to style. I would recommend this for someone with normal-dry hair that just wants to go an additional day. If you have really oily hair like I do, this may not be the dry shampoo for you.
Erica S.
Albuquerque
This product saved me every time I don't even want to shampoo my hair that night but this helps get the oil out of my hair and keeps the volume nice and hide love it
Lianne H.
Newport News, VA
As cheap as it is, this is actually my favorite dry shampoo! I've tried a bunch, and this one seems to be the most effective at hiding the fact that I haven't washed my hair in a few days. The smell disappears quickly (it's almost a little citrusy?), it doesn't leave my hair looking white and powdery (though I do have medium-light red hair, so consider that if you're a brunette), and it soaks up that oil. Love it!
Shirley H.
San Francisco, CA
I picked this up over the summer thinking I could use it on lazy mornings when I'm running late to class. Boy, was I wrong. When you initially smell this product in the bottle, it smells pretty good. However, once you spray it onto your hair, it's a whole other story. The scent is extremely overwhelming and does not make my hair feel any less greasy. If you have dark hair and don't brush it through well enough, your hair will have a greyish white looking dust all over it.. and then you will go out into public wish you would've woken up earlier and taken shower instead.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.