BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Jessica H.
Cape Coral, FL
I think this is a good option if you need a cheaper product and are on a budget. The packaging is OK. It's just a silver bottle with yellow accents. Nothing to write home about. It works fairly well but I don't think it's very long lasting. I would have to reapply multiple times throughout the day. It doesn't smell superb but it's not a bothersome smell either. End thought: not the best but a good option for those on a budget needing some refreshing between washes
Kati M.
Springfield, OR
This is a pretty good product. It's not the best I've used, but I think it's definitely a great product for it's price. It makes my hair feel a little coarse when I use it, but it does it's job and absorbs oil really well. You can see some white powder when you apply it, especially if you have dark hair, but if you let it sit in your hair for a while and then massage it in, the white disappears. I typically apply this either the night before or before I start getting ready and I let it sit until I'm finished with my makeup and teeth brushing. If you like the scent of grapefruit, this product is for you. It has a strong grapefruit smell.
Megan V.
Mc Clure, OH
I first tried this about 4 years ago and didn't like it (back then I didn't really know how to use dry shampoo). Last year I decided to pick this up and try it again because I wanted to wash my hair less. This is perfect for second day hair! It only leaves a white cast if you don't brush it out. It lasts quite a long time and it smells good too! Best dry shampoo I've tried!

How I use it: section all of the hair at my crown(the only place it gets oily) into 3 parts. Spray each section. Flip my head upside down and massage it into my hair for a minute or two. Stand up and brush my hair so there is no white cast or knots after massaging.
Jodi N.
Grant, MI
This was the first dry shampoo I had ever tried. I was worried how it would make my hair feel. Why had I waited so long?!? This stuff is amazing! There's no "powdery residue" so I can rock my style for days! Ohhhh, the smell is amazing, I have strangers tell me my hair smells great, especially in the sunlight. The warmness brings out the fragrance. Definitely recommend.
Kelly B.
This dry shampoo has a very strong floral scent... almost like a grandmother's perfume... and it lingers in your hair throughout the whole day. Sometimes the scent can mix in with your natural oil, and overtime I naturally associated the floral scent to bad hair odor. Yuck! However... it does its job. It does soak up your hair oil and give it some volume, however, it does leave a horrible residue feeling in your hair. Throughout the day, your hair does continue to look greasy. You could counter it by spray more dry shampoo; however, that will lead your hair to build up more residue. It's good for something that only costs 2-3 bucks, BUT I would much rather cough up an extra $3-4 for something that works much better.
Emilee R.
I am a Texas girl born and raised, so I love BIG hair! This product has quickly become an essential in my hair arsenal. It is the most affordable and best smelling dry shampoo that I have used. I literally use this product everyday. I spray it on my curled hair as a texturizing spray to help keep my curls from morphing into a mega curl. I spray it on my roots and let it dry and then massage it in to get rid of oil. Or I spray it all over my hair on that second or third day to keep my hair smelling fresh. I get compliments on how good my hair smells and looks almost daily, and I attribute a large part of that to this product.
Molly V.
Lockport, NY
I've tried my fair share of dry shampoos in the past and was very much on the fence about all of them....then I found the Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo and holy cow!! All the other brands I tried left the tell-tale "I used a dry shampoo instead of actually washing my hair!" white cast on my hair....ick! Not this....no white cast (obviously you want to work it in and brush it out, don't just spray and go)! It smells wonderful....like citrus and a hint of vanilla. It helps to volumize my lifeless, baby fine hair and it also helps to control any oiliness that may happen throughout the day. I have finally found my HG Dry Shampoo!
Jean L.
I'm a beauty blogger and have tried many, many dry shampoos. This one is one of my faves, along with Batiste. But Batiste is pricier, so Suave wins out. Simply spray in at your greasy spots (or where you sweat on your head BEFORE you work out), then let it soak in for a minuter or two. Then you can brush through, or you can hit it with a blow dryer. I have dark hair and the Suave dry shampoo always disappears from view, but does its job beautifully. Also, this particular one with the yellow top smells really nice. Suave has a Keratin one with a golden can and it's NOT as good. Smells ick & just doesn't work well, IMO. Stick with this one.
Alexandra G.
Orlando, FL
Pretty good dry shampoo the day after I washed my hair. After that it does its job but not as well. the good thing is that it doesn't leave any residue once you've applied it!
Katelin B.
Augusta, GA
I ended up loving this product way more than I expected! I use dry shampoo constantly since I color my hair and try to avoid washing it as to not fade the color faster. I picked this up at my grocery store since I had run out of my other dry shampoo. I really like this, but can see how others might not. It can be kind of heavy feeling and can definitely a residue. I color my hair light pink so the white isn't really noticeable though and it definitely gets all the grease out which is all I want. I never feel like it weighs my hair down, but I feel like someone with thinner hair might have a different experience.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.