BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
I bought this product twice... so before anyone says "maybe it was just a bad can!" ... no. Haha, but anyway, I bought this, used it once, loved the scent, and then bam! It was all gone the next day. I thought it was just a bad can so I bought another and watched it very closely. It did the same thing, I barely got 3 uses out of it. I liked it better than the Tresemme ones though, which leave your hair really greasy feeling. Anyway, it has a great scent so maybe it was just my drugstore's Suave products. Not sure. I might repurchase... but Not Your Mother's actually makes a great dry shampoo that I like better. Suave's price happens to be a lot better.
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX
Everybody that hates this product uses it on their real hair, but if you a wig lover like me girlll let me tell you this has been a life saver for me. I can spend the hundreds of dollars for expensive weaves and wigs. I buy synethic wigs and I hate that shine that gives it that wiggy feeling. I really wanted some dry shampoo just didn't know which brand. This is a great brand and for $2 can't beat it. Used it on my real hair once so can't leave a good review about that since I cowash my hair a lot.
Works great! And the price is amazing, too. It's so nice to wake up and not have to worry about shampooing my hair. I can just spray this in, brush it, and I'm good to go. Works just as well, if not better than all the other brands I've tried.
Fernanda G.
it smells really pretty if you have oily hair then you will not like it. From experience i did refresh my hair but did not control the oil as much and i do not have an oily scalp.
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
This can has some goodness in it. Like my grammar there? I usually stick to brands that are found in salons or in the beauty supply when it comes to hair products but I decided to pick this one up when I was in desperate need and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I've used many dry shampoos, and this one was the best smelling one! It is quite strong, but if you like it's scent, than you're good to go. The products actual oil sucking ability is good. Not the best, but for it's price, it works for those who don't get too oily on their scalp. Its lighter on the actual powder absorbing particles than most dry shampoos. But it's not too shabby!
Amanda S.
Everyone needs a dry shampoo in their "hair wardrobe." And it took me quite some time to find one worked well and smelled great.. but I found it! Behold Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo. This is like a miracle in a can. I absolutely love that I can get clean smelling and feeling hair in a can on those days where washing your hair is not an option. Definite go to - check it out!!
Hannah R.
Pendleton, IN
Takes care of the second day hair greasy feel, and makes your hair fresh again! It makes it to where I can go two days without washing with no residue! I would gladly compare it a professional salon brand, so very satisfied by this product!
Lori W.
Concord, NC
I tried this dry shampoo for the first time a few months a go after I ran out of my Treseme dry shampoo.  I think it's a great alternative and similar in price.  I enjoy the smell and there is no white cast.
Christine S.
Pikesville, MD
I use this product every so often. Sometimes Ill spray my hair with it even if I don't need it, just cause it smells good. If you miss a day from shampooing this is a great alternative. Sometimes it may leave a dry feel but its only ever so often.. It may just be hot weather that does it. I would definitely recommend this for women or men on the go and who just like an extra feel of fresh at night even if they washed their hair that morning. Its a pretty great product.
Sarah S.
I get really oily roots (even a day after washing it) so I decided to try out dry shampoo. Knowing nothing about it, I decided to buy the cheapest one in case I didn't like it. This Suave dry shampoo was the cheapest option available at my local Target. It works pretty well for being so cheap! I personally like the smell, but I've heard mixed reviews. It sprays a lot of white, which can be annoying because that takes extra time to rub in. The point is, it does the job for me. My hair looks a lot cleaner after I apply this to my roots, despite how much time I have to spend rubbing and brushing it in. It does the job. And for $3? Can't complain much.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.