BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Katie R.
State college, PA
I was not impressed by this product, this is the first dry shampoo I ever used and it made me believe that dry shampoo just didn't work until I tried other brands.
Angelina D.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like the Suave Professional Dry Shampoo. I often use it after the gym to refresh my hair. It doesn't leave a white cast or harsh reside. It smells fresh and clean. And for the price you cannot beat it.
Carly N.
I loved this! It was perfect for when I didn't have time to take a shower, made my hair feel great. Definitely wouldn't recommend using it for more than 2 days, but I also jus like to take showers. Loved this, definitely would recommend to anyone.
Sierra W.
Gainesville, FL
Absolutely love the smell. Great, but affordable product! This can be easily purchased at Walmart and is great for those who have never tried dry shampoo before!
Ashley W.
This is my go to brand if I don't have time or money to go get the salon products. My hair feels 10 times better once I use the dry shampoo and it lasts all day.
Caitlin C.
Spring, TX
I had been wanting to try out a dry shampoo spray for a while and was excited to pick up the Suave spray, mainly due to the inexpensive price tag. The first time I used it, I think I seriously coughed up a lung. I could not believe how STRONG the scent was! Make sure NOT to spray it with others around (and ESPECIALLY don't spray it in a SMALL bathroom! It will be way too overpowering!) Other than the scent, I was not a big fan of the white spots it left on my hair (yes, I know you were supposed to use the "heat" of your palms/hands to blend it in) But, it still made my hair feel icky. Not to mention, the scent lingered ALL. DAY! I don't feel as though it worked at all...
BEKAH S.
Hope Mills, NC
I like the Suave Dry spray. It's easy to use and easy to take with you in your purse or in the car and you don't have to worry about it spilling or spraying.
Grace B.
I love this dry shampoo! It keeps my hair fresh for hours when I have greasy or smelly hair! It's always my savior on lazy days and it smells amazing! It's also great that it's cheap!
Anna G.
Wampum, PA
I have very oily hair, so a good dry shampoo is a must have for me.

I have tried countless brands (Dove, Batiste, Tresemme, Oscar Blandi, ect) and have yet to find one that I really love. I was at my local supermarket and decided to pick this up because it was cheap and I was almost out of my Tresemme one (which is horrible).

This is an okay product. It gives my dirty blonde hair a weird gray tint even though I finger comb AND brush through it. And it leaves my hair feeling weird and looking piece-y.

Two good things I will say about this product though, is that it keeps the oil in my hair at bay for a decent amount of time. And it's really cheap.
Bekah N.
I love this dry shampoo. Have recommended to numerous friends and family. Good quality and good price. Easy to find at most stores. Definitely will purchase again.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.