BY SUAVE #24 in Dry Shampoo

Wb P.
I use dry shampoo every once in a while and Suave is a great product for an amazing value. I've had the same can for over two years, a little goes a long way obviously!
Celia J.
I hate that my hair gets so oily it looked gross ,this was a blessing!!! Didn't leave it sticky or no residue amazing product definitely will be buying again
lindsey c.
Cincinnati, OH
No the best but not the worst. My husband hates hates the smell but it helps me skip washing my hair for a day. I do try to use at night and sleep on it or make sure I have enough time to blow dry. I will buy again because it's cheap and better than baby powder
Jenn V.
I've read so many conflicting reviews on dry shampoo in general, that I decided to test a few different brands myself. I found that Suave was not only the least expensive, but it worked just as well as the others that I tried. The smell is fairly pleasant; clean powdery scent. It definitely absorbs any excess oil in my hair & helps to make dirty hair more manageable.

My only complaint is that if you too much on one spot, it is definite noticeable to the human eye on darker hair. For example, I have blond & fire engine red hair, so when I spray this on, I have to be extra careful on the red or else it looks like muddy pink color.

Overall, I recommend this product to anyone interested in using a dry shampoo.
Carol F.
Burton, MI
Tha scent could be a little more appealing because it has a strange scent. Besides that it helps remove oil from hair in between normal shampooing and also adds volume.
Rachel O.
Pretty good for drugstore dry shampoo that only costs a few bucks. Gets the job done. Took off some stars for the strong artificial scent, and the fact that it's such a thick white spray, which isn't great for brunettes.
Lara S.
Logan, WV
I love suave dry shampoo so much. It's affordable which is a factor for me since I use it so frequently. It works well compared to others and I can go a couple of days without washing my hair. Definitely would buy again!
Summer T.
Fort myers, FL
This dry shampoo isn't too greasy or too heavy on your hair which i find with others. It's light, does the job . The price is reasonable and the bottle lasted forever
Kaylee P.
Wendell, ID
Wow I was so upset when I tried this product. I generally like suave products but this sucked! It has a very very strong nasty sent to it! Dissent stays all day. It sprays out very white and is somewhat blend double but there is definitely better out there. It was not very easy to blend in with my hair without it leaving a white cast to it. It took a lot of work to get it to blend in and then after I finally got it to blend in I was still reminded of the nasty smell all day long. I was very disappointed with this product.
Elizabeth C.
Mount Vernon, KY
Works great on my hair, takes away all signs of oil in my roots. I can't believe it's as cheap as it is. It went above my expectations. And I use it almost everyday.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.