BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Jen F.
Bowling Green, OH
I actually really enjoy this product. It costs a fraction of what other similar products do. I also didn't have a problem with the sprayer like I have with other products. Good scent. Great value.
Gabriela O.
Medley, FL
Muy buen champú que lo uso mucho después de las clases de gimnasia realmente funciona para mí! Mi cabello está cuidado y es hermoso y sobre todo huele rico para este producto
Virginia S.
Hammond
Best shampoo for dry or color treated hair.My hair has many changes through the years and being colored and some gray this Suave professional helps all these problem areas.
Hillary W.
Montgomery Village, MD
I really liked how this would dry out any oil in my hair, but I didn't like how my hair would feel dirty to the touch after use. I would always end up having to wash my hair after a single use.
Allyson M.
Sherman, ME
Suave had by far my favorite dry shampoos. They're are extremely affordable and do the job well! I love that not only does it give my hair a clean feeling it adds great volume and texture to my hair! The scent is wonderful as well! I always find others commenting on how good I smell when I use this product. Though I do not find it to be an overpowering scent. for some reason I can not find this product at any if my local walmarts. I've began using the dry shampoo from the color care line in the Suave brand and that one is just as wonderful and very comparable.
Trang N.
It's a good quality dry shampoo. I use to use another brand, but this one does better and the scent is not strong. The spray doesn't leave white residue, which is a plus.
Heather C.
Bronx, NY
Cheap and gets the job done. It smells really good and doesn't make you look like you dumped a bottle of baby powder on your head.

I discovered this stuff a few years ago when post Hurricane Irene we had no power for 5 days and I was therefore unable to take a shower...this stuff kept my hair looking relatively decent until the power came back. By day 5 it was looking a bit funky and had built up a bit on my scalp, however there are limits to everything. Now I use it when I've woken up too late to wash my hair/just don't feel like doing so on occasion.
Angelica M.
This product is cool and your hair stays really clean. By using this product you can go like 5 days without washing your hair. It's amazing your hair would be really soft after this even tho if you wash it up. I recommend this product! is one of the bestest i've tryed.
Nicollette M.
Mequon, WI
I started using this product because my hair gets too oily in between washes and wanted something that would absorb oil and make my hair smell nice. This is definitely the product I was looking for and I don't even want to try anything else because it works so good for me! The smell is incredibly light and beautiful, so it's great that it isn't too heavy and noticeable, it just helps me feel fresh and clean. It also controls my oily hair really well, which makes me go a bit longer without having to wash my hair (I usually wash it every other day or so). It is also an inexpensive product, which makes managing my haircare budget incredibly easy. I'd definitely recommend trying this for oil control, as I absolutely love it!
Elizabeth M.
Tempe, AZ
This was the first dry shampoo I tried. It was okay & did the job for the most part until I tried another brand amd fell in love. For the same price I am much happier with other products. This smells okay and lasts quite a while but if your not careful you end up with almost white roots. It also felt like I had a huge buildup of product in my hair with one use. I ended up giving the rest to my daughter and even she ended up buying another brand due to the same issues I had. We both have very thick wavy hair, not sure if that makes a difference.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.