BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Katie B.
Marble Cliff, OH
This is a cheap and quick way to prolong your style without a full wash. I love the smell of this dry shampoo.  It also worked a lot better than others I have used.  I would recommend this product to others if they are looking for a cheap alternative.
Sara K.
This dry spray withstood a full Florida day. I am able to about 2.5 days without washing my hair while using this product.  It doesn't clump up or get sticky. It does hold up to alternative "name" brands. I think I would keep this product on my shelf for a long time to come.
Rhonda B.
Yesterday when I was at Walgreens, I came across a terrific deal on Suave Dry Shampoo. With their deal plus my coupon, I decided it was time to try Suave's Dry Shampoo.
A few months ago, I decided to start only washing my hair every other day. I wanted to see if there was any truth to stories I have heard that it's healthier for your hair if you allow a few days between each wash.
Honestly I have somewhat oily hair so I'm not really loving the look of it and only go one day without washing my hair.
This morning I tried the Dry Shampoo. I LOVE IT!!! My hair looks great! It doesn't look like I haven't washed it since yesterday morning.
My hair looks full, smells good from the smell of the Dry Shampoo.
Suave's Dry Shampoo is definitely a new "must have" for my personal toiletries.
sarah m.
Love the results. Hate the smell. the product could be way better to be completely honest I can go only about one more day after use and the result for that one day isn't even that good. kind of disappointed
Baylee
Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray is wonderful! Using this product I can go three days without washing my hair!! And a little tip is if you throw your head over put the dry shampoo in your hair then put the hair dryer to your hair and finger through it, it looks perfect!
Lauren R.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this product. It smells great and I can actually smell it throughout the day. I really do enjoy that about a product. The packaging is also cute and goes along with my bathroom decor. I'd definitely buy this in the future and urge anyone I know to buy it.
bobbie l.
Maxwell, CA
It's great for in between washes and keeps my hair looking fresh no matter what. I don't wash it every day so I like having a product I can use that doesn't leave it looking oily.
Sami T.
Gotha, FL
Pretty good dry shampoo. Does exactly what its supposed to do. Its inexpensive but it does give your hair much "give" and it basically goes back to the same in a matter of hours.
Lindsie N.
Battle Ground, WA
I think this dry shampoo smells amazing and works well but it leaves such a horrible white cast. If they sold this in a dark tone as well then it would be amazing. I can go 4 days no wash with this product
Rebekah P.
It really helps combat the oil, but if I’m not super careful with how much I use, it will leave white residue on my hair. Probably fine if you’re blonde, but I’m a dark brunette.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.