BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
While this dry shampoo can irritate you scalp if you use it too many days in a row, it's not bad and it's hella cheap. The other downside is it does spray out white which is a bummer.
Nancie h.
Denver
The majority of Suave product I love but this one isn’t my fave for dry shampoo. There’s a residue and film on my hair after use. I would use baby powder over this one, disappointed.
Elaine P.
El Monte, CA
Decent, it does well in absorbing the oils in my hair but still feels gritty after a while. I don't feel as clean as I have from another brand that I've used before. But for the price it's a decent dry shampoo.
Sunny M.
Slidell, LA
This isn’t the worst dry shampoo but it’s also not the best. For a few bucks more you can get something that works better and the product will last longer. But honestly it’s not that bad.
Angela M.
New Caney, TX
I count on this a lot because we're not supposed to wash our hair everyday, especially curly headed people! lol I use this very often, it doesn't leave anything behind and it doesn't make you're hair look oily.
Teigan G.
Marietta, GA
Works great and gives the perfect lift that you need to refresh your hair for that second day look. I really like applying dry shampoo at night, and this has everything that I need.
Jade M.
Tifton
If I am looking for cheap but still worthy this is my go to dry shampoo. It definitely does the job. I use this product to avoid washing my hair every single day. There is some residue when using this product.
Lacey J.
My hair is kinda thin so I don't have to use very much product to get the coverage that I need. When I applied it it was light in my hair, lasted a the day, but I felt like I ran out of the spray really fast.
Kaycee C.
Cabot, AR
This product smells very clean. It absorbs the oil quickly and I can go three days without washing my hair. It does not leave any residue. It gives my fine hair the needed texture to hold a southern girl poof!
Amber M.
Warsaw, IN
I love the shampoo I have naturally kind of oily hair and skin. This is a great price sometimes you can get coupons on it also and it actually works really well and it's not messy!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.