BY SUAVE

Buy on Amazon
Lindsay G.
This product is great for when you're in a rush and don't have time to wash your hair, I only use it for two days in a row before I feel the need to wash my hair again. It doesn't turn your roots white if you do it right.
Rachel B.
Temple, TX
Works well, great price. Doesnt seem to last as long as some of others. But smells nice and makes hair feel nice soft and refreshed. Currently using and most likely will continue purchase.
Lehuanani A.
I've use a few dry shampoos and this shampoo helps absorb oils right away and keeps my hair looking nice all day. It smells amazing like pineapples too. Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
Ana Q.
Amarillo, TX
This was the first dry shampoo that I ever owned. I loved it. I didn't know much better but the white cast was kind of strong. I like not your mother's a lot better but this does the job!
Marissa Z.
Germantown, MD
This dry shampoo was surprisingly easy to use, smells fresh without too much fragrance and is a lifesaver! I really like being able to stretch my wash days out! And it is very affordable.
Nikki D.
Citronelle, AL
As a new mother, dry shampoo is a must!! This dry shampoo is amazing! It doesn't have too much powder so you can go a couple days without washing unlike other products. I will definitely be buying this product again!
Ayla C.
This is a must have for my oily hair type! I can probably go 3-4 without washing! It doesn't leave a flaky residue! It's a very quick on the go product which is very handy. I would buy it again and recommend to you!
Bethany R.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I love this product so much! Great for on the go and doesn't leave a white residue once worked through my hair! The scent is lovely too! Very affordable and great quality! You also get a lot of product for the price!
Niki T.
Let me start off by saying that I can't wash my super curly hair every day because it makes my hair feel dry and very frizzy. Also I like to straighten my curly hair often so I try to get it wet as little as possible. A drop of water meets my hair and it instantly curls again! Since I go to the gym, I tend to get sweaty and being able to use a shampoo that I can just spray, let sit in my hair, and then brush but to clean it, is great! This particular brand smells really good and works better than most other dry shampoos that I've tried. It leaves my hair looking good, feeling soft and smooth, and very clean. I also really love the price.
Michelle L.
Clayton, NM
Works great for those days you're running late and can't get a shower. Helps add bounce back to your hair. With this product, I'm sure you could go maybe 4 days without washing your hair. (But I recommend you don't.)
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.