BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Lindsay G.
This product is great for when you're in a rush and don't have time to wash your hair, I only use it for two days in a row before I feel the need to wash my hair again. It doesn't turn your roots white if you do it right.
Elizabeth C.
Plymouth, IN
I love this dry shampoo. This is the only one I've used do I do not have any other experiences to compare it to. But I have really oily hair and have found I can go 3 days between washings! I would definitely recommend!!
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
it was ok but its not even close to being my favorite dry shampoo. as someone who has oily hair i need dry shampoo so i don't have to wash my hair all the time and this didn't cut it for me
Lehuanani A.
I've use a few dry shampoos and this shampoo helps absorb oils right away and keeps my hair looking nice all day. It smells amazing like pineapples too. Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
Ana Q.
Amarillo, TX
This was the first dry shampoo that I ever owned. I loved it. I didn't know much better but the white cast was kind of strong. I like not your mother's a lot better but this does the job!
Rachel B.
Temple, TX
Works well, great price. Doesnt seem to last as long as some of others. But smells nice and makes hair feel nice soft and refreshed. Currently using and most likely will continue purchase.
Marissa Z.
Germantown, MD
This dry shampoo was surprisingly easy to use, smells fresh without too much fragrance and is a lifesaver! I really like being able to stretch my wash days out! And it is very affordable.
Nikki D.
Citronelle, AL
As a new mother, dry shampoo is a must!! This dry shampoo is amazing! It doesn't have too much powder so you can go a couple days without washing unlike other products. I will definitely be buying this product again!
Niki T.
Let me start off by saying that I can't wash my super curly hair every day because it makes my hair feel dry and very frizzy. Also I like to straighten my curly hair often so I try to get it wet as little as possible. A drop of water meets my hair and it instantly curls again! Since I go to the gym, I tend to get sweaty and being able to use a shampoo that I can just spray, let sit in my hair, and then brush but to clean it, is great! This particular brand smells really good and works better than most other dry shampoos that I've tried. It leaves my hair looking good, feeling soft and smooth, and very clean. I also really love the price.
Michelle L.
Clayton, NM
Works great for those days you're running late and can't get a shower. Helps add bounce back to your hair. With this product, I'm sure you could go maybe 4 days without washing your hair. (But I recommend you don't.)
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.